SPOILERS. CALLED IT ABOUT 17

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He's gonna job to the merged girl. Who is shown fighting ssj1 Vegeta LOL.

Finally balance will be restored

Avatar image for dragonvegeta123
Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now the 17 is Ssb level will finally stop

Tiramisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a little premature. She might force Vegeta to use SSB as the fight goes on.

apewar012467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a pretty bold leap.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apewar012467: he obviously doesn't beat her. It's pretty obvious he's about to job to her so then Vegeta can beat her.

It may require him to use Ssb eventually. But he is even with her in ssj from the intro.

I doubt 17 is going to put up much of a fight.

apewar012467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear:

We will just have to wait and see if that happens in the new issue.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apewar012467: o just can't wait for the salt. Everyone will whine that 17 is Ssb level and shouldn't of lost.

When in reality he was never close to ssj3 level let alone ssb

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brianne never fought Vegeta. The OP means nothing.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

@scotchbear said:

@apewar012467: o just can't wait for the salt. Everyone will whine that 17 is Ssb level and shouldn't of lost.

We'll see what happens with the fight.

I'm a 17 fan myself(Vegeta is my favorite though), as you have probably noticed. If he is proven not god tier, I will concede. I certainly won't be salty either. I don't think anybody is arguing Goku>>Vegeta=Frieza large gap, then everyone else. Though until proven otherwise, I'd say that 17 is god tier. Whose to say Brianne isn't god tier herself? Let's wait to see what happens before we start dropping claims as facts.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: she is shown in the intro fighting ssj1 Vegeta. That should suggest she isn't god tier. I expect her to be like cabba. Beats up Vegeta with a slight advantage in ssj1. Then he one shots in Ssb

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much inconsistencies

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomrant: yes he does. It is shown in the intro him fighting her in ssj1.

apewar012467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By apewar012467

Well then let's wait for the fight and see everyone get salty.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: she is shown in the intro fighting ssj1 Vegeta. That should suggest she isn't god tier. I expect her to be like cabba. Beats up Vegeta with a slight advantage in ssj1. Then he one shots in Ssb

Whose to say she wasn't holding back? I mean, a lot of characters in DB tend to do that. Plus, if she merges with her buddies that could put her on a whole different level. So I think it's a little premature to draw any conclusions until we see the outcome for what will conspire.

On another note, I can't wait for everyone outside of U7 to sh$t themselves when my boy Frieza pulls out that Golden form!

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, if they're allowed to merge, could we possibly see Gogeta at some point?!

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: I mean. It's obvious 17 won't stop her transforming. As we see her transformed. Then it's pretty clear she's gonna beat 17 for attacking her. That's when Vegeta fights her as a ssj1. I expect him to casually stomp her once he goes Ssb.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

@scotchbear said:

@LeonardoTMNT: I mean. It's obvious 17 won't stop her transforming. As we see her transformed. Then it's pretty clear she's gonna beat 17 for attacking her. That's when Vegeta fights her as a ssj1. I expect him to casually stomp her once he goes Ssb.

You're correct on the latter, Brianne will fight Vegeta at some point. However we don't if she will in fact engage 17(that was not stated in the spoilers), though one of her buddies might challenge 17, there are three of them who can transform from U2 after all.

At this point it's just speculation.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Toratorn

What is the source for that info? Is the episode out early? Did I miss something?

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: her friends merge with her. They combine into one person.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: her friends merge with her. They combine into one person.

My bad, should have clarified(prior to the merge). The spoilers never indicated 17 would actually fight them;post/merge, only that he would try to interfere with the fusion process and get a mouthful for doing so. We'll know for sure what happens once the episode hits.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: new spoilers for 102. 17 attacks the girl who transforms by combining with her 2 other friends. It is a prediction he will job to her because she is shown in the intro fighting Vegeta as a ssj1.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: ahhh makes more sense. I just interpret it as he is going to attack mid fusing process similar to what trunks did to cell in the anime.

And that he'd be targeted immediately afterwards for it.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: ahhh makes more sense. I just interpret it as he is going to attack mid fusing process similar to what trunks did to cell in the anime.

And that he'd be targeted immediately afterwards for it.

Yah, I could totally see that happening.

Wolfus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope that happens. I hope vegeta beats her with ssj2, with ease, after 17's loss.

That would put 17 in his place and end this 17 is god tier stuff.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: plus it's looking like soon they are going to speed up the funnelling of fighters out of the tournament.

I think within the next 5 episodes or so they will have had almost 75% of the fighters drop out

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: plus it's looking like soon they are going to speed up the funnelling of fighters out of the tournament.

I think within the next 5 episodes or so they will have had almost 75% of the fighters drop out

I'm in full agreement with you

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Scotchbear

@LeonardoTMNT: so you aren't one of those people who think the tournament will go to episode 120 or more? Lol I'm at 115 most for it.

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

Vegeta murder Cabba. Vegeta tanked everything what Cabba was doing. Don't tell me that MSSJ is a complete leap from a Enraged SSJ. Vegeta was getting blasted and just stand there smiling. He also tanked a full power punch in the forehead. Brianne and those other two fused because of being too weak even with their transformations.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: so you aren't one of those people who think the tournament will go to episode 120 or more? Lol I'm at 115 most for it.

I'm more in line with what you had in mind honestly.

Hey scotchbear, outside of Goku, who from U7 do you think will stand at top two with him? I'm thinking either Vegeta or Frieza, Gohan could be the surprise pick. Who do you think is the most likely?

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: Vegeta is the safe pick. I think frieza will get taken out by jiren before Vegeta does.

I honestly am not picking Vegeta to job to jiren. I think he and hit ring each other out.

Vegeta or frieza, 70/30 favor of vegeta

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: Vegeta is the safe pick. I think frieza will get taken out by jiren before Vegeta does.

I honestly am not picking Vegeta to job to jiren. I think he and hit ring each other out.

Vegeta or frieza, 70/30 favor of vegeta

I have a hard feeling either Goku or Vegeta will be the one to ring out Frieza, lol

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: or frost. Lol. I could honestly see frost being the one to. It's hard to predict frieza fate because we've seen so little of him this far.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: or frost. Lol. I could honestly see frost being the one to. It's hard to predict frieza fate because we've seen so little of him this far.

You're dead right. Between Frost and Frieza, you know two sinister boys like that can't hold a partnership for long. One of them will certainly pull the plug on the other at some point. It's going to be hilarious!

Also, didn't you find it strange how it was Frost to be the one to appear behind Krillen to eliminate him? It almost seemed as if Frieza asked Frost to eliminate his squad(U7) little by little. Perhaps that is part of their agreement?

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: it's so hard to tell. Frieza seems to be far more interested in taking out the gods somehow than he is winning the tournament. I think he's got something bigger planned

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: it's so hard to tell. Frieza seems to be far more interested in taking out the gods somehow than he is winning the tournament. I think he's got something bigger planned

You don't lie. It is certainly an intriguing sub plot I think we're all interested in.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: Yeah so about those spoilers? Goku's a dipshit. Also, even if Ribrianne beats 17 who's to say it's purely based on raw power? she's a magic girl. Who's to say she won't push Vegeta to go Blue? Can we wait for the actual episode?

@LeonardoTMNT

Also, didn't you find it strange how it was Frost to be the one to appear behind Krillen to eliminate him? It almost seemed as if Frieza asked Frost to eliminate his squad(U7) little by little. Perhaps that is part of their agreement?

I had the same thoughts as well about Frost, but what would Freeza's plan even be? The Grand Priest is watching over them and would probably wipe him out in a femtosecond.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: push later maybe.if she's going to beat 17 she's gonna casually do it.

Just Vegeta partially matching her as a ssj1 would stomp the 17 is blue tier talk.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

@scotchbear: Yeah so about those spoilers? Goku's a dipshit. Also, even if Ribrianne beats 17 who's to say it's purely based on raw power? she's a magic girl. Who's to say she won't push Vegeta to go Blue? Can we wait for the actual episode?

@LeonardoTMNT

I had the same thoughts as well about Frost, but what would Freeza's plan even be? The Grand Priest is watching over them and would probably wipe him out in a femtosecond.

That's the question of the hour. What are Frieza and Frost scheming? It's really hard to tell right now. Like you said the Grand Priest and company are keeping a sharp eye on everyone.

@mainjp: push later maybe.if she's going to beat 17 she's gonna casually do it.

Just Vegeta partially matching her as a ssj1 would stomp the 17 is blue tier talk.

I believe what mainjp is saying that Ribrianne could beat 17(if they even fight) in a way that doesn't necessarily involve pure strength or power. She is a magic user after all, she could have some OP hax for all we know.

Look no further than the Goku/Frost fight at the first tournament. Goku is several tiers above Frost in pure power/strength etc. Yet Frost managed to take him out with a simple gimmick. I wouldn't be surprised if Ribrianne could pull off something similar with her magic(obviously using a technique that is tournament legal). We know next to nothing about Ribrianne's power, so I say we hold off on marking her down as fodder of any kind until we get to see her in action.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: yes but if vegeta resists her magic as a ssj1. As shown in DBZ/DBS. The more powerful you are the more resistant to hacks you are. Like Goku vs hit etc.

If ssj1 Vegeta resists her hacks but 17 gets stomped by them that too would show 17 isn't god tier

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: yes but if vegeta resists her magic as a ssj1. As shown in DBZ/DBS. The more powerful you are the more resistant to hacks you are. Like Goku vs hit etc.

If ssj1 Vegeta resists her hacks but 17 gets stomped by them that too would show 17 isn't god tier

Yes, that would be true if that happened. But again, there is nothing in the spoilers indicating 17 actually fights Ribrianne, though if you look at the scan with the preview on it she will in fact fight Vegeta just like we saw in the opening.

On another note, don't the three lady magic users have their own transformations as seen in the DBS closing?

No Caption Provided

Perhaps their merged form is one we haven't seen yet?

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Scotchbear

@LeonardoTMNT: btw correction. 17 doesn't attacked the merged girl. He attacks the Brianne girl.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we literally have no idea what will happen

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

@scotchbear said:

@LeonardoTMNT: btw correction. 17 doesn't attacked the merged girl. He attacks the Brianne girl.

True True, I was thinking Brianne and wrote Ribrianne, name error on my part, haha. We know 17 will attempt to stop her from transforming, of course she will since that's what Goku wants, lol.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: it's beyond obvious. 17 tries to prevent her from transforming. He fails. She destroys him effortlessly.

Ssj1 Vegeta fights her, stomps her. She is forced to fuse with her friends.

17s fangirls cry.

Real DBS/DBZ fans rejoice as some balance is restored.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: it's beyond obvious. 17 tries to prevent her from transforming. He fails. She destroys him effortlessly.

17s fangirls cry.

None of that is obvious.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

17s fangirls cry.

Except none of that has been revealed, that's just your prediction. And secondly, 17 in the least has proven he is beyond SSJ1 level after what he did to Goku in their sparring match. Because if I'm reading what you're saying correctly it seems to me that you're implying SSJ>17. 17 has been beyond that level since Z.

I'm predicting Vegeta will face Brianne after she transforms while 17 and Goku handle the other two. And once all three get over powered individually that's when the three decide to merge.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: @mainjp: Goku and Vegeta overpower the 3 of them after 17 JOBS.

Let me make it more obvious for DBZ DBS terms.

No main character or secondary main character attacks one of the main opponents.

DBZ DBS standard outcome. Job/stompage

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: @mainjp: Goku and Vegeta overpower the 3 of them after 17 JOBS.

Let me make it more obvious for DBZ DBS terms.

No main character or secondary main character attacks one of the main opponents.

DBZ DBS standard outcome. Job/stompage

All of those points are subjective no matter how you look at it, not fact in the least.

Your entitled to your opinion just as much as I am to mine. The thing is you've made this topic pointing as if your prediction is fact, when we don't know the outcome for what will happen in episode 102. I know you have a strong hate bone for 17, but how about waiting until he is officially eliminated before making a celebration post not based on speculation.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT: about your post earlier. 17 is stronger than pre full power super Saiyan in Z.

I know it's just my opinion but you have to admit it's the most likely.

You see Vegeta fighting her transformed as a ssj1. That was more me being very trolly by rubbing that in.

But realistically. We know 17 will fail to prevent her from transforming. And that he will not still be fighting her afterwards because we know Vegeta fights her.

So yes it's my opinion and I'm assuming. But I believe she's going to stomp him badly. Not saying he's getting eliminated quite yet but I believe she's going to put a hurting on him either through power or magic.