Possible ability of Grand Priest?

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

There's an Angel law it's said if an Angel fights they get erased from existence is Grand Priest perhaps the one erasing the Angel? Also, Grand Priest says he brought Merus back as a mortal without his powers and said there was no other way to save him did he mean that because he isn't capable of bringing him back with his powers or did he say that because there's a rule, and he can do it but isn't going to do it because the rule must be followed?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By gelato_exotic

Doubt it (him being the one actually erasing the Angels), because Grand Priest just made it clear even he himself can't override the Angel Laws. Grand Priest erased him and took his angel powers away while resurrecting him a mortal completely disassociating him with Angelhood before he actually got erased by whatever force erases an Angel seems to be the more likely scenario ATM IMO since then Merus wouldn't be bound by the Angel Laws anymore hence no erasure. GP did demonstrate something similar to erasing powers when he set up the ToP.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gp probably wouldn't have been able to bring him back if the Law erased him before he did. This still just tells us that he could be outside the multiverse and still erase or kill anyone he wants, which is pretty insane.

GrayWolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

However you interpret it, Grand Priests combat speed reached absurd levels imo

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He killed Merus and then recreated him while being outside Universe 7. He can kill you from afar.

benoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how Goku will surpass GP lol, the writer keeps making him absurdly powerful...

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GP now has power sealing to strip people of all their powers. That makes him ridiculously powerful since he can strip any character of their powers and make them powerless. He also strip merus of his immortality as well.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lettsplay10:how is that a speed feat? that's simply combat range

GrayWolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: Safe to assume he can react to his own attacks and his attack can cross universe+ sized distances very quickly

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: Dude GP is stronger than vados who has a speed feat of crossing a universal distance in 2 seconds. That is 41.5 billion light years a second. That is in quintillion times FTL if not more. GP makes all the other angles look tiny in comparison.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@graywolf2: This is full of assumptions... dont know if this is considered an attack or a thing that resembles magic where it would take place just as fast if Merus was a few universes away or a few meters away.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordragoon: This is a different story. Yeah GP is absurdly more powerful and faster than Vados who can do this. I am pretty sure.

I am just not into the idea that erasing merus is considered a speed feat

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benoma said:

I wonder how Goku will surpass GP lol, the writer keeps making him absurdly powerful...

Never going to happen.

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ps4gamerdude

@lettsplay10:
"Erase - The Grand Minister possesses the ability to eradicate beings from existence, as he does to any Angel who disobeys the Angel law.

Resurrection - The Grand Minister is capable of reviving others, even those who have been eradicated from existence.

Trait Removal - The Grand Minister can remove traits from beings, as displayed by how he completely removed Merus' status as a godly entity, turning him into a mortal with none of his Angel abilities.

-https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Grand_Minister#Techniques_and_Special_Abilities

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lordragoon

Now, that I think about is eradicate existence erasure or regular killing?

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now, that I think about is eradicate existence erasure or regular killing?

Erasure if we're talking about their entire being, but they both kill. It's just that one is more thorough than the other

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gelato_exotic

GT Goku solos El Grande Padre, enough with this toothpaste ass haircut living icecream looking ass midget wanking, smh

GrayWolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: No, I'm just using basic logic from what's been given to us. We know he's faster than his kids. We know he can travel these massive distances very quickly on his own so launching an attack from that far away makes sense. I just based it off that. You making the massive assumption that it's some magic attack that's the same speed no matter what has no credibility right now. Practically fan fiction. Maybe it will turn out to be that way but I haven't seen anything in the manga or anime that counters my simple answer

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@graywolf2: I'm planning to do a reread of the entire DBS Manga soon, but is Whis's statement about taking 2 days to get there at full speed in the manga too? Because based off Vados's and Champa's casual feat in Chapter 3 and that Whis would definitely scale to it, it'd be a pretty ludicrously fast feat for GP.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@graywolf2: i respectfully disagree.

Zeno managed to erase a whole timeline by hax while he could’t keep up with frieza and dispo at some point.

Erasure by hax/ magic does exist in dbz.

I know GP is in the sextillion x ftl since he is faster than Vados who crossed a universe in less than a second in the manga.

I am just saying the erasure feat is not a speed one

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: I agree with you there. GP existent erasure as shown by feats is range based. It not some beam that fly at MFTL like a ki attack. GP blinks and the appointment get erase even though they are low multiversal range apart.

Absol123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ewwww you guys actually read the DBS mangas?

tomth31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can neg immortality, as well as strip people of their powers and could be probably 5-D.