Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
#1 Edited by deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

Instead they made Kefla, This is such a waste of potential. The whole race of Namekians fusing to make one Ultimate being. Gohan being stronger than them was ok and that is as far as it got with it being ok, Gohan overpowering them should've made the pair make one last fusion, A fusion that rivals Ultra instinct and manages to stay till the end of the tournament:

Jiren vs. Vegito vs. Pirina/Saonel fusion, A three way battle royal.

#2 Posted by MainJP (6242 posts) - - Show Bio

That would've been cool, but you know...Super.

Piccolo should have gotten something out of it imo, having him be on par with the gods would make things less of a Saiyan wank-fest.

#3 Posted by thedemonlord (232 posts) - - Show Bio

It would have been cool if the two U6 Namekians were nearly knocked out, and and then opted to fuse with Piccolo.

#4 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

@crash_ said:

Instead they made Kefla, This is such a waste of potential. The whole race of Namekians fusing to make one Ultimate being. Gohan being stronger than them was ok and that is as far as it got with it being ok, Gohan overpowering them should've made the pair make one last fusion, A fusion that rivals Ultra instinct and manages to stay till the end of the tournament:

Jiren vs. Vegito vs. Pirina/Saonel fusion, A three way battle royal.

I would have loved something like that.

#5 Posted by MetalJimmor (6554 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. I'd really like to see the namekians given more of a spotlight for once. Always preferred them over saiyans. Fusing hundreds of Namekians together should have yielded some god-tier fighters.

#6 Posted by GrandTOAA (939 posts) - - Show Bio

People were wondering why Namekians were giving Gohan problem, now they want the Namekians to be Jiren's equal.

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
#7 Posted by GokuAndSuperman (454 posts) - - Show Bio

They would of died bro. Because Kami and Nail are still alive within Piccolo.

#8 Posted by jplaya2023 (769 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
#9 Posted by deactivated-5a2b0053414c5 (8165 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon Ball multiverse did it first, and they did it better.

I am upset they didn't have the two Namek's fuse, would have been a game-changer imo. That or fuse with Piccolo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
#10 Posted by deactivated-5b0845740eb0b (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

@metaljimmor said:

I agree. I'd really like to see the namekians given more of a spotlight for once. Always preferred them over saiyans. Fusing hundreds of Namekians together should have yielded some god-tier fighters.

#11 Edited by HellSaint (305 posts) - - Show Bio

It really would have been nice to see honestly, but we can't have too many others show that they can hang with the saiyans without them being weakened, it would be too compelling and we can't have that.

Shame Piccolo gets basically nothing out of it that would have really been a nice highlight, but also seems that Namekian fusion clearly plateu's at a certain point if they weren't ungodly strong from all the fusions.

#12 Posted by Corvin123 (371 posts) - - Show Bio

All we know there were some volunteers for the fusion, however, we do not know their individual power levels. Remember that a namekian warrior's power level was around 10.000. Nail was far the most powerful on Namek wtih 42.000. His fusion with Piccolo raised their power level somewhat 1 million while SSJ Goku's power level was 150 million back then.

They gave Mystic Gohan and Piccolo a good challenge, I think it was quiet the proper power boost for them. Making them god tier would have been to much imo (though way better than Kefla ridiculous asspulls).

#13 Posted by deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

It really would have been nice to see honestly, but we can't have too many others show that they can hang with the saiyans without them being weakened, it would be too compelling and we can't have that.

Shame Piccolo gets basically nothing out of it that would have really been a nice highlight, but also seems that Namekian fusion clearly plateu's at a certain point if they weren't ungodly strong from all the fusions.

I think it would've been cool as hell if they made it so their last fusion resulted in the Original Namekian from Universe 6. This should've even spun a side story, The original Namekian being a god like creature who decided to disperse his essence and his spirit because he felt lonely or something like that. Pirina and Saonel being the last two pieces of the puzzle, Fusing and causing the ancient Namekian to awake from his slumber, Taking control of his own essence. Champa getting shocked and becoming fearful of what this entity that rivals him could actually be capable off. This would make an interesting following arc; the Universe 6 Namekian invading Universe 7 and trying to absorb the rest of the Namekians.

#14 Edited by deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

@corvin123 said:

All we know there were some volunteers for the fusion, however, we do not know their individual power levels. Remember that a namekian warrior's power level was around 10.000. Nail was far the most powerful on Namek wtih 42.000. His fusion with Piccolo raised their power level somewhat 1 million while SSJ Goku's power level was 150 million back then.

They gave Mystic Gohan and Piccolo a good challenge, I think it was quiet the proper power boost for them. Making them god tier would have been to much imo (though way better than Kefla ridiculous asspulls).

Not ridiculous, It made Piccolo and Nail dozens of times more powerful. let's say 10 times for the sake of argument(i don't know and i am not gonna bother to calculate), But even if only like 100 Namekians fused that would still be like a 10x multiplier after every fusion:

1+1=2x10=20

1+1=2x10=20

20+20=40x10=400, That is already 400 times the power with only 4 people.

800x10=8000, That is 8000 with 8 people.

16000x10=160,000.

so with 16 people fusing, You get a 160,000 power multiplier, If the average namekian was at 10,000;

10,000 x 160,000= One Billion and Six Hundred Million, 10 times stronger than SSJ Goku.

That will actually spawn someone who can kick Beerus's butt.

The second fusion theory would be:

1+1=2x10=20

20+1=21x10=210

210+1=211x10=2110

That is actually even more of a power up and it is probably the one that Saonel and Pirina used.

#15 Posted by Amonfire1776 (3142 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by HellSaint (305 posts) - - Show Bio

@crash_:

That may have made a nice little side story actually somewhat reminiscent of King Piccolo with an update to the new powers and stuff, problem is that type of storytelling seems a bit beyond the team as well as the universes vanishing and such.

I honestly kind of wish they took the idea of Piccolo merging with King Piccolo in some way and that would open up the path to him becoming WAY stronger even if by his constant training.
Near as I can tell Piccolo is like the last Warrior Namek left so his options are limited and I am very tired of Saiyans so something like that would be interesting.

#17 Posted by TJD2814 (510 posts) - - Show Bio

I disagree I think they should’ve made them more powerful then Kefla for sure and have them been beaten by Someone else but they should not hve been that powerful.

#18 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

kami did a Scathan lol

#19 Posted by Trololololol (658 posts) - - Show Bio

No . We don't need more asspulls .

#20 Edited by camilopezo (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@crash_ said:

10,000 x 160,000= One Billion and Six Hundred Million, 10 times stronger than SSJ Goku.

That will actually spawn someone who can kick Beerus's butt.

Are you Kidding. True?

#21 Edited by AlexTheBoss (18103 posts) - - Show Bio

I do think they should of fused, but they should of been more like base Kefla or ssj Kefla max after the fusion, preferably base Kefla level. Then they could have Gohan and Piccolo team up and just barely win, since I don't think anyone besides them should be the ones to knock them out.

#22 Posted by Straja (686 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all not every namekian is strong as nameless namek or nail...If you fuse million dende type nameks you wont be on jirens level but if you fuse million nameless namek tier warriors than you are on jirens level or possibly above...Fusing million weaklings wont make a difference same thing when goku decided to fuse with mister satan rather than dende...XD