Frieza 19%
17/18 7%
Goten/Trunks 9%
Gohan 21%
Uub 19%
Cell 9%
Hit 12%
Goku Black 5%

Which DB character has the most potential out of them i chose them especially out of those reasons for each character:

-Frieza: Born with a PL of 120,000,000 he was one of the strongest beings in the U7 Universe. Other than the gods and the demon Buu there was noone coming close to his power. And with 4 months of training he became a god tier character even now while he couldn't even move he became so much more powerfull and learned to control his Ki extremly well.

-17/18: They have no stamina problem and no runing out of Ki. And after training for 10 years 17 made huge progressions which we could see in his fight against Goku. Those two factors together make their potential extremely high.

-Goten/Trunks: Both of them got SSJ in their early lifes with 7 and 8 years. Both of them got on Frieza 100% of power at the same time shown in the Tarble movie. With their age and their extreme power they could be stronger than everyone.

-Gohan: We all now how big his potential is still he was a little Kid. In the Cell games and in the Buu saga we all saw again how big his potential is. In both of them he became the strongest non fused character. He overcame limits noone before him could break. And with DBS we all witnessed how strong he can become in a few days of real training.

- Uub: IMO the one with the most potential. If DBS will end the way it is planed Goku at the End of Z is above anything till that point. Stronger than Golden Frieza, Hit, almost certain Jiren and even Beerus. His base power in the Anime is above SSJ3 Gotenks and can tangle for a while with Beerus. Uub in his fight with Goku gave him a unbelivable fight while having almost no control over his powers. And he is the reincarnation of the strongest Z villian.

-Cell: Cell is someone with huge potential aswell. His regeneration, Zenaki boost, Frieza like anatomy and his DNA builded from the strongest fighters in Z other than Buu makes him versitale, intelligent and gives him a potentially unlimited power. Using his zenkai boost with his self destruction is a possible way to gain boosts very often. And other tahn the saiyans were it is requiered to be from an outside source, Cell doesn't need to put in danger like that.

-Hit: His hax abilities, his improvement and his 1000 years of experience make him someone to be feared. He can grow in power and increase his abilities without having a lot of training. I mean improvement mid fight by pure will? That is insane in every situation given.

-Goku Black: He has the best adaptation in the DB verse. He gets stronger and stronger with every fight and can perfect his skills while fighting. Different from Goku or Vegeta he can somehow gain new abilities while in a fight and can use those abilities in no time. And he has the intelligence of a supreme Kai pupil.

So what is your opinion? Who do you think has the most potential out of them all. Or are they others who would exeed them in potential?

#1 Posted by Stefano (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Taking into account his fight with Goku Uub probably has the most potential.

#2 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16990 posts) - - Show Bio

Going off only what we've seen so far I would say Frieza. Though I think Cell or Uub could have more potential, I'm not sure if they could surpass Frieza if they don't get a new transformation. I have no doubt they could surpass Frieza's final form though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#3 Edited by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Uub or Hit.

Ooops forgot about cell, he prob has the most potential, Saiyan and Frieza cells with god ki would make him pretty op

#4 Posted by Gaoron (8276 posts) - - Show Bio

WHERE IS PAN??

For me and actual true DB fans travel speed is indicator for characters speed so Pan > Super Buu at that early age!!!

But seriously Pan should be here, she has more potential than Goten and manga Trunks imo

Character with the most potential is Frieza, no doubt about that. In 4 months he trained from SS tier to God tier and learn a form with god ki. He even got stronger and mastered his form only by imaginary training... IN HELL lol

#5 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

Uub by a hair. Cell would be next followed by Frieza, then the Androids(unlimited stamina).

#6 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, what about the U6 saiyans. They should be included since they're able to bust out new forms like it's nobodies business.

#7 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (6131 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan >= Uub >= Frieza >> rest

#8 Posted by Kratosx64x (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: @gaoron: Pan and the U6 saiyans shown to less to say that. Pan in the end of DB was not really that strong although in DBS she shown a lot of potential. But if we say DBZ end is the canon end she isn't that impressive. The U6 saiyans are impressive for their own rank and universe but compared to the others on the list they somehow lack the potential.

Goten and Trunks both reached the SSJ form a lot earlier, Gohan can surpass limits within a few days of training, Hit can improve midfight, Frieza can overcome his stamina drain with only imagined combats, 17 and 18 have the modifications to never get exhausted or lack ki, Cell has the DNA of all strong races on the list other than Uub and Uub without training in Ki control gave Goku a hard fight if we assume the Z end is the canon end he is leauges above anyone in Z heck i would say all of them combined and he still had trouble with Uub.

#9 Posted by zoldycklogic (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of the above i would say Goku black....... In general i say Goku.

#10 Edited by LeonardoTMNT (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratosx64x said:

@LeonardoTMNT: @gaoron: Pan and the U6 saiyans shown to less to say that. Pan in the end of DB was not really that strong although in DBS she shown a lot of potential. But if we say DBZ end is the canon end she isn't that impressive. The U6 saiyans are impressive for their own rank and universe but compared to the others on the list they somehow lack the potential.

Goten and Trunks both reached the SSJ form a lot earlier, Gohan can surpass limits within a few days of training, Hit can improve midfight, Frieza can overcome his stamina drain with only imagined combats, 17 and 18 have the modifications to never get exhausted or lack ki, Cell has the DNA of all strong races on the list other than Uub and Uub without training in Ki control gave Goku a hard fight if we assume the Z end is the canon end he is leauges above anyone in Z heck i would say all of them combined and he still had trouble with Uub.

Caulifla reached SSJ2 like in two minutes. That exceeds anything the U7 saiyans have done in such a short period.

#11 Posted by LpnQ (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

Black by far.
He didnt even understand his powers, and had the HAX scythe that cloned multiples of him.

#12 Posted by Kratosx64x (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: yeah she reached the ssj2 level with a really high base power imo that is not that impressive. The U6 saiyans are all strong in their base form. They can tangle with the base forms of Vegeta and Goku now which is far beyond SSJ and SSJ2 in Z.

#13 Posted by SpitfirePanda (2573 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell's potential should be insane.

#14 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: yeah she reached the ssj2 level with a really high base power imo that is not that impressive. The U6 saiyans are all strong in their base form. They can tangle with the base forms of Vegeta and Goku now which is far beyond SSJ and SSJ2 in Z.

Given that their base form is that powerful coupled in with them being able to gain new transformations within minutes is nothing short of 'monster potential'. U6 saiyans>U7 Saiyans, the way I see it.

#15 Posted by Kratosx64x (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: IMO it is the exact opposite. If you are strong already and you get a transformation than this should let your base form look like a joke. Like Golden Frieza, Gohan in SSJ2 Or Goku Black. All of them got a transformation and the level their reached after that was a huge jump.

Black was SSJ2 Goku level after he went back he became SSB level.

Gohan was around the same power as Cell and in SSJ2 he stomped big time.

Frieza was fighting Goku equal in his base form Golden Frieza was stronger than SSB Goku.

And the other thing is training. Frieza in 4 months got on god tier level. Gohan with few days of training went from being weaker than his Buu saga level to have a shot against SSB Goku. And Goku Black didn't even train to get that huge boost. Getting from strong to strong is not that much of a potential thing as jumping from weak to god tier.

#16 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: IMO it is the exact opposite. If you are strong already and you get a transformation than this should let your base form look like a joke. Like Golden Frieza, Gohan in SSJ2 Or Goku Black. All of them got a transformation and the level their reached after that was a huge jump.

Black was SSJ2 Goku level after he went back he became SSB level.

Gohan was around the same power as Cell and in SSJ2 he stomped big time.

Frieza was fighting Goku equal in his base form Golden Frieza was stronger than SSB Goku.

And the other thing is training. Frieza in 4 months got on god tier level. Gohan with few days of training went from being weaker than his Buu saga level to have a shot against SSB Goku. And Goku Black didn't even train to get that huge boost. Getting from strong to strong is not that much of a potential thing as jumping from weak to god tier.

Whose to say Cauli's SSJ2 isn't equal to current Gohan, or possibly even above? Remember, Vegeta had to go SSJB just to one shot SSJ Cabba. That's saying a lot. We'll know for sure just how strong the U6 saiyans are soon enough.

Avatar image for dragonvegeta123
#17 Edited by Dragonvegeta123 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Bulla she's the offspring of Ssb vegeta and a super genius not to mention toriyama already said she was born really strong a long time ago keep in mind she never trained yeah since toriyama said that she was probably born ssj level pre-super

#18 Posted by Kratosx64x (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: Well of course if they show something that impressive i will agree with you. Until then agree to disagree.

#19 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: Well of course if they show something that impressive i will agree with you. Until then agree to disagree.

Yessir. Hopefully we get some clarity on the matter.

#20 Posted by Gaoron (8276 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratosx64x: I mean Pan casualy could fly in exosphere and came down to Earth almost instantly too without any training. Goten could not fly without training and even when he learn how to do it he couldnt fly as fast as Pan. She didnt have much showings sadly except one punching the big guy at tournament and travel speed ones. Hope she get some more screen time soon after current saga. If i remember correctly she loved fighting and trained with Goku for a budokai. I hope they keep her like that and together with Uub become new Earth guardians or something.

#21 Posted by Dragonvegeta123 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: lol they won't because goku cares more about uub than her bulla might have a chance because apparently trunks wants to train her in ep 83 and look what I posted above

Avatar image for deactivated-59a10bc833249
#22 Posted by deactivated-59a10bc833249 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Potential does not matter at this point in dragonball.Only thing that matters is plot.

The game between ssj3 dbz and ssg in huge,like ssg>>>>>>>>>>>>>ssj3 dbz.If we consider current goku/vegeta base as their ssg self,or even comparable to it,no way in hell those U6 saiyan have a base that dwarf,yes literally DWARFS buu tier powerlevel.Hell with their base being god level,biggest dbs ***pull out of nowhere.No matter how strong or how better they evolved with their U7 counterparts,they ain't reaching a power DWARFING ssj3 powerlevel.The same ssj3 matching kid buu,saying "you don't plan to beat me by that,do you" confidently to picollo goten trunks absorbed super buu,to getting one-shot by beerus.

Seriously.....so apparently U6 saiyan can FORCE a God of Destruction now put effort in a fight......

And then going ssj.......just channel ki into your back....boom........SSJ

Oh and you can go SSJ2 out of nowhere just by going SSJ1 once....Easy.....

Oh,and now a person can reach a SSG base×SSJ3 level power within a year(?),the same who had trouble dealing with dabura,a NORMAL KI untrained SSJ2 level being.By how,oh train with shin for a little time.....the weakest of all the supreme kais we have yet seen getting training with vegeta.Oh.....and did i mention how that guy and how much did he train?????A couple of hours...by getting dominated...overpowered.....outmatched..And one thing more.....that guy can go from this level to anime SSB VEGETO level OUT OF NOWHERE.....just by being angry......

I wonder why goku never got such a massive power boost during a fight,like getting ssj3 power level in ssj2 for,or going a version of SSJIKARI,since he was angry for more tha a couple of time in his every big fight,and spent more time with god ki beings than trunks can ever be.

Am i forgetting something...........??????

Gohan.......how can i forget you.

Now i understand that every guy was saying you had the most potential in you since dbz......don't get me wrong........But.....

HTF can you get from getting one shotted in your strongest state to being able to match ssb......a power which is already higher than a power that DWARFS yours.Oh and you did not even train with any God Ki being,never underwent any fancy 5 people ritual,or something other.You just trained with piccolo......Guess i'll pass whis or beerus for piccolo being by master...

You must really had God Ki flowing in you since your birth.....i mean....how else can you do that..

And how can i not mention Normal Ki vs God Ki.Previously normal ki would not work/would not have any effect on a god ki user......and god ki gave you a massive power boost than normal one....plus it can heal your wounds.Now.....well you all know.....no need for any god ki.....just traine for a couple months/days/hours and you go rivaling a FREAKING SSB.

This is ignoring a few other things,like 17 being ssb level,18 kicking a ssb kamehameha like nothing,krillin not getting outright overpowered in beam struggle,roshi kicking tien,etc.

All this unless we take users chanelling normal ki and god ki separately at time,or the infamous TWO BASE THEORY which isin't proved by official means at all.

As for OT-VEGETA....by far

The guy achieved everything just by his own sheer will and focus and training.The guy only had one master in his whole life.....Literally every technique he has he invented by his own.

Now put a guy like that with all the masters goku trained with and received techniques......You'll get a guy one shotting everything his way...the real....PRINCE OF THE UNIVERSE.

Sorry if any mistake in my post...Super is beyond putting your brain in it unless you take few fan made things into account.. which in reality....is just for your own sake.

Super is just for fun now.Enjoy the comedy,watch the super flashy fights and humor.

Just don't try using your brain while watching it....just use your eyes only at this point.

#23 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

Potential does not matter at this point in dragonball.Only thing that matters is plot.

The game between ssj3 dbz and ssg in huge,like ssg>>>>>>>>>>>>>ssj3 dbz.If we consider current goku/vegeta base as their ssg self,or even comparable to it,no way in hell those U6 saiyan have a base that dwarf,yes literally DWARFS buu tier powerlevel.Hell with their base being god level,biggest dbs ***pull out of nowhere.No matter how strong or how better they evolved with their U7 counterparts,they ain't reaching a power DWARFING ssj3 powerlevel.The same ssj3 matching kid buu,saying "you don't plan to beat me by that,do you" confidently to picollo goten trunks absorbed super buu,to getting one-shot by beerus.

Seriously.....so apparently U6 saiyan can FORCE a God of Destruction now put effort in a fight......

Oh,and now a person can reach a SSG base×SSJ3 level power within a year(?),the same who had trouble dealing with dabura,a NORMAL KI untrained SSJ2 level being.By how,oh train with shin for a little time.....the weakest of all the supreme kais we have yet seen getting training with vegeta.Oh.....and did i mention how that guy and how much did he train?????A couple of hours...by getting dominated...overpowered.....outmatched..And one thing more.....that guy can go from this level to anime SSB VEGETO level OUT OF NOWHERE.....just by being angry......

I wonder why goku never got such a massive power boost during a fight,like getting ssj3 power level in ssj2 for,or going a version of SSJIKARI,since he was angry for more tha a couple of time in his every big fight,and spent more time with god ki beings than trunks can ever be.

Now i understand that every guy was saying you had the most potential in you since dbz......don't get me wrong........But.....

HTF can you get from getting one shotted in your strongest state to being able to match ssb......a power which is already higher than a power that DWARFS yours.Oh and you did not even train with any God Ki being,never underwent any fancy 5 people ritual,or something other.You just trained with piccolo......Guess i'll pass whis or beerus for piccolo being by master...

You must really had God Ki flowing in you since your birth.....i mean....how else can you do that..

And how can i not mention Normal Ki vs God Ki.Previously normal ki would not work/would not have any effect on a god ki user......and god ki gave you a massive power boost than normal one....plus it can heal your wounds.Now.....well you all know.....no need for any god ki.....just traine for a couple months/days/hours and you go rivaling a FREAKING SSB.

This is ignoring a few other things,like 17 being ssb level,18 kicking a ssb kamehameha like nothing,krillin not getting outright overpowered in beam struggle,roshi kicking tien,etc.

All this unless we take users chanelling normal ki and god ki separately at time,or the infamous TWO BASE THEORY which isin't proved by official means at all.

The guy achieved everything just by his own sheer will and focus and training.The guy only had one master in his whole life.....Literally every technique he has he invented by his own.

Now put a guy like that with all the masters goku trained with and received techniques......You'll get a guy one shotting everything his way...the real....PRINCE OF THE UNIVERSE.

Sorry if any mistake in my post...Super is beyond putting your brain in it unless you take few fan made things into account.. which in reality....is just for your own sake.

Super is just for fun now.Enjoy the comedy,watch the super flashy fights and humor.

Just don't try using your brain while watching it....just use your eyes only at this point.

This post was total win. I have to admit, I even got a laugh in here and there.

#24 Posted by deactivated-59a10bc833249 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: Happy if it made you laugh.One of the best things you can do in the world.😄😄

#25 Posted by Kratosx64x (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

@therkthor: a nice post i got to admit but may i ask without taking all that inconistencies into account who is the one for you were you say he has the most potential by a logical sense.

#26 Edited by Helloman (28550 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan imo.

#27 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan.

#29 Posted by deactivated-59a10bc833249 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratosx64x:

Out of the whole DB - VEGETA -This guy reached what he is now through sheer hard work.No super duper strong bloodline(like frieza),no masters,he is all today just because of his hard work.

I prefer Vegeta over frieza since frieza was not a normal case of his species.I had heard he was a mutant (powerlevel wise) in his species born with an abnormal high power.Add Zenkai Bonus to saiyan and the potential is unmatched.

Acc to Post - Black>Frieza>Hit>Else

Black was a guy whose base way SSG×SS2 powerlevel at start.Nothing is coming close to this in base,no one.

Then is Frieza.Ragdolled a SSB even in his first Golden Transformation,which was highly unstable at that time.Plus he reached namek saga tier-god tier in 4 MONTHS!!!Had Golden transformation lasted few more minutes during ROF,RIP Goku.

Then Hit.Son far only few showing but still high potential.May move up in list in further showings.

Then else.I do not put 17 at ssb.That is beyond ridiculous.A unstable ssj level even with 10 years with no outside help(until shown) isn't surpassing ssj3 or mystic.That dude doesn't even has a transformation.Good luck to him reaching GOD tier let alone SSB.

#30 Posted by thatduderox (979 posts) - - Show Bio

There are beings in the multiverse naturally as strong as God Tier characters. God Ki isn't a requirement to be on that level. Hit, Toppo, and Frieza all reached that level through sheer raw power or hax, and Gohan appears to be closing the gap as well. We have to keep in mind that Goku and Vegeta had reached their physical peak during the Buu Saga. Their powerlevel was pretty stagnant after the fight with Kid Buu. It wasn't until they got God Ki that they were able to vastly surpass their limits. But the characters previously mentioned all seem to have more natural potential as they reached God Tier without the help of God Ki.

As far as the topic goes, it's a toss up between Uub and Cell imo

#31 Edited by deactivated-59a10bc833249 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatduderox:

If you talk about anime,then maybe there are natural god tier level characters.As per manga,not so much.

And the thing you said,though true,totally disregards one of the main things which Super initially established.Super clearly established in the beginning as no matter what you do,you cannot just go to god tier.You would need God Ki.That is the main thing which it established.However,it got sidelined after ROF IN THE ANIME.

And before you say it was for the show's "World Building" or "Development",it cannot be considered such,since one cannot go against its basic rules established in beginning of its run,disregarding it COMPLETELY....remember the word i used COMPLETELY.

It was clearly established that Normal Ki would have no effect on God Ki...CLEARLY in beginning.

Unless those individual have a higher form of energy/ki than the basic one,OR,they would have trained under one such being possessing higher ki form,it would DIRECTLY CONTRADICT what has been established before.

But Super isHit really following its own rules right now.

You mentioned Frieza,Toppo,Hit being god level in your post.....I would like to share my view on that..

1.Frieza is on god level only with his Golden Form.We still don't know whether this form utilizes god ki or not,or whether it uses a different form of ki or something totally different,like the android's substitue for ki.So it could very well be explained in future without causing any issues.

2.Hit is a Walking Hax.His abilities are Hax.His abilities are very hard to....ummmm....explain.As far as i can recall,he never used any ki based attacks,all his attacks being nerve strikes/pressure point attacks.Cannot really say if it cause any issue with god ki vs normal ki as unless you amp yourself with ki,you can be hurt by things which you shouldn't when amping.

Also,this would further explain why Beerus was hurt a little when caught off gaurd by vegeta,whereas when he his guard was up,no normal ki based thing was hurting him.By his guard being up,i mean him AMPING HIMSELF WITH GOD KI,since in dbz this pretty much means being Full Power and Guard Up.

This would also explain why goku was hurt by hit during his time skips.It could be that during time skips,goku's guard would be down,or something similar,since being transformed consistently != consistent guard up.Proof = krillin rock throw is what i can remember now.

If the writers of super would need to clarify things up,something similar to what i said above would work flawlessly.

3.I don not know what i should say for toppo though.

My OT choice stands still ---

Black>Frieza>Else.

Thanks for reading...

#32 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza has the mist raw potential followed closely by hit

Avatar image for trebuchetcanthrow90kilogramsof
#33 Edited by Trebuchetcanthrow90kilogramsofstoneover300metres (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, would've picked Goten and Trunks if I had noticed. I did however go with Gohan. If he had never stopped training after the cell games I believe he would've been more than a match for Buu and surpassed SSJ2 even. When picking fighters for the U6 tournament Vegeta even stated that Gohan had more potential than Goku and himself. While Frieza is absolutely monstrous with his potential and on paper probably even more so than Gohan, I'm going with my gut feeling here.

#34 Posted by Superhero24 (4748 posts) - - Show Bio

Uub has the most. If he is really like Buu, he can learn new abilities and techniques by watching you use them. He has an almost mimicry ability to use what you used on him rather quickly. He might regenerate like BUU and as a little kid with no training was able to keep up with base Goku.

#35 Posted by thatduderox (979 posts) - - Show Bio

@therkthor: Oh I agree, the God Ki vs Normal Ki thing was completely retconned in the RoF arc. Ever since Frieza got that 4 month BS power up, I feel like the writers completely tossed that concept out of the window.

#36 Posted by deactivated-59a10bc833249 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatduderox:

Yeah that is where things got complicated.As soon as the rule was sidelined,everyone could hurt God Ki users,which shouldn't be.

However,i still hope Super atleast clarifies all these inconsistencies before it ends,if not all,then it should try to explain the basic things atleast....like how is everyone reaching SSG level suddenly.

#37 Posted by Dragonvegeta123 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Bulla has the most potential now vegeta is god tier and has super saiyan blue and toriyama already said she was born really strong pre-super so it's obvious she has the most potential now and lol uub isn't even impressive anymore kid buu hasn't been anything since beginning of super

#38 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Freeza, imo.

#39 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Frieza or Goten and Trunks...

I mean are we forgetting they are as strong as Namek saga Frieza while being half the age of Gohan when he first went Super Saiyan.

#40 Edited by thatduderox (979 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonvegeta123: In the Goku vs Uub fight, not only did his initial serious blow effect Goku, but he actually punched Goku across the ring, and had him stunned for a few seconds. Keep in mind that Goku was Uub's first teacher, so he had no previous Ki training at that point, it was all just raw power, but also this takes place after Super. So this is after Goku has trained with Whis and Beerus utilizing God Ki. The rest of the fight, Goku was merely accessing him, and definitely not fighting seriously, but the fact that Uub was capable of landing those initial blows on Goku, without any formal training, says a lot.

#41 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratosx64x: After what we saw with Kale this last episode, has your opinion about the U6 Saiyans changed?

#42 Posted by Kratosx64x (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: To a certain degree. Kale and Caulifla do have big potentials. And Kale more than Caulifla

#43 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (6131 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: To a certain degree. Kale and Caulifla do have big potentials. And Kale more than Caulifla

Nah, Kale cant control her power, and doesn't seem to have technique at all. According to Goku Cauli may achieve SSJ3 during this very tournament, she's got the most potential from the U6 saiyans.

#44 Edited by LeonardoTMNT (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratosx64x said:

Nah, Kale cant control her power, and doesn't seem to have technique at all. According to Goku Cauli may achieve SSJ3 during this very tournament, she's got the most potential from the U6 saiyans.

The fact Kale didn't get eliminated tells me at some point in this tournament Kale will learn to control her form. We did see a less buff version of her on some scans awhile back.

#45 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (6131 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw said:
@kratosx64x said:

The fact Kale didn't get eliminated tells me at some point in this tournament Kale will learn to control her form. We did see a less buff version of her on some scans awhile back.

She still has a role to play, but idk if she will be controlling her form

#46 Posted by Super_ninja (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan

#47 Posted by Kratosx64x (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw: The thing is tho Kale was not even in a discussion when they tried to build up a team. Caulifla on the other hand was already considered a strong Saiyan. That is why Kale has more potential. Think about it like that. What is more shocking to find out, a already strong person who has a lot of potential to be stronger or a weak person who has imense strength and pontential inside but is normally not even considered in a discussion about strong fighters.

#48 Posted by Dragonvegeta123 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Bulla

#49 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (6131 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw: The thing is tho Kale was not even in a discussion when they tried to build up a team. Caulifla on the other hand was already considered a strong Saiyan. That is why Kale has more potential. Think about it like that. What is more shocking to find out, a already strong person who has a lot of potential to be stronger or a weak person who has imense strength and pontential inside but is normally not even considered in a discussion about strong fighters.

The thing is, i don't think Kale can get much stronger than she already is, while i can see Cauli keep increasing her power at an astounding rate,hell i wouldn't be surprised if she achieves SSJ Blue by the end of the tournament.

#50 Edited by LeonardoTMNT (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratosx64x said:

The thing is, i don't think Kale can get much stronger than she already is, while i can see Cauli keep increasing her power at an astounding rate,hell i wouldn't be surprised if she achieves SSJ Blue by the end of the tournament.

I bet Kale not only gets stronger, but I bet she learns to control her form in this very tournament.