#1 Posted by slimj87d (15637 posts) - - Show Bio

In the Manga, Zenith decides to cancel the whole tournament of power because it sounded boring to him when he saw the GoDs fight one another. The level of fighting was too fast and too much for Zeno to comprehend. Later Goku and Toppo show Zeno what a fight between mortals would look like and they thought it was cool.

People here believe that Jiren and Goku are above the GoDs. Personally, I'm on the fence and would rather wait for the day for Beerus to go 100% before I make that call.

If they are more powerful than the GoDs, isn't Zeno going to be bored and unimpressed with their fight? Food for thought.

#2 Edited by nilok (736 posts) - - Show Bio

Part of the reason why Zeno got board is because he couldn't follow the rapid movement of the GoDs. On the contrast, Jiren tends to stand still a lot. Similarly, UI Goku only moves when he needs to, and returns to his prior pose when done with the movement.

Basically, what we are seeing with Goku would be the same thing that Zeno, or Mr. Satan, would be seeing.

No Caption Provided

#3 Edited by Royal_Warrior (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Goku and Jiren put on more of a spectacle

Constant forms, power ups and bright lights

Like when Goku was going MUI and everything was blue and then Jiren was like I'll show my power too

All Zeno probably cares about are the pretty colours meshing together and cool poses

#4 Edited by kgb725 (18390 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Goku and Jiren put on more of a spectacle

Constant forms, power ups and bright lights

Like when Goku was going MUI and everything was blue and then Jiren was like I'll show my power too

All Zeno probably cares about are the pretty colours meshing together and cool poses

Zeno is the viewer confirmed

#5 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: indeed exactly tell that Beerus downplayer aka @scotchbear lol.

#6 Edited by Scotchbear (2114 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron007: different cannons?

Anime Zeno is not manga Zeno.

Anime Beerus is not manga Beerus.

All anyone ever references is MANGA Beerus is debates. They will almost always say anime Beerus wins because manga Beerus did something.

Anime Beerus is wanked for no reason

Manga Beerus is strong, I've never said he isn't, but you all act like MUI Goku is like fodder to Beerus lol.

There's a reason every GoD stood before MUI Goku.

Zeno never complained about not seeing GoDs fighting in the anime.

Stop cross referencing them like they are interchangable.

If you want to do that specify you want to use composite Beerus in battles and such

#7 Edited by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@scotchbear: whatever goku fanboy xd, Beerus never sat down and stood up for a fodder lol.

#8 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Becuase there were a bunch of GoD while this is just Goku and Jiren.

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
#9 Posted by NemesisReloaded (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine he would get bored, so we'll see if manga grand priest comes up with the god pad or something else that serves the same purpose.