Lifting strength of beerus and goku

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How much have goku and beerus shown to be able to lift? what is their limit? How much do you think they should be able to?

Avatar image for ssgssj4_debater
SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they can muster their ki into physical strength I could see them being somewhere around 10% of their actual ki based blasts/attacks off the top of my head of course. I know that when firing a kamehameha or masenko the ki blasts raise your energy output. Vegeta gets pwned by cell but with an amped up final flash he can do serious damage. Basically the Ki attack amplifies your power level. Your base ki however, could possibly be converted to raw power. If that happened I’d assume Beerus who’s universal in ki amplification to be weaker in terms of raw strength. Idk if you can understand what I’m saying but yeah that’s my theory. I could be wrong though so don’t flame me guys ?

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, you can visit this thread to see how much Goku was able to lift when he was training on king kai planet, and in Buu saga when he lifted the boulder.

To cut it short, his best feat so in dragon ball Z is in his base form lifting the boulder on the land of the kaioshin, it was around 1.5796411103 * 10^10 Newtons, that is equal to 1610235.5864 Earth Metric Tons. =~1.61 Billion KGs.

In Super, while training on King Kai planet, He was able to lift 7.5 million Tonnes Earth Equivalent in base.

Even if he is supposed to be stronger now. That's his best feat so far.

But please do read the thread and leave a comment about your opinion. It took a lot of time and effort to be done. ( not by me )

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My friend Go there https://comicvine.gamespot.com/dragon-ball-universe/4015-56629/forums/dragonball-universe-standardised-feats-list-1847904/#560?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4349929728

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheDeathstar

Unknown. But seeing how easily Vados pulled 138 Earth masses (6 Super Dragon Balls) at MFTL+ speeds they should easily be able to push at least few planets even if they are thousand times weaker than Angels.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lifting strenght is irrelevant in dragon ball universe...All they care about is speed,energy,stamina,skill and striking or punching power...Last genuine feat of strenght was when goku trained in underworld...

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They must be much stronger than Zamasu (Pre change body), which managed to lift the super Dragón Balls.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zoldycklogic

@kaiocool: Listen, since power level and physical stats ( strength, speed, etc...) haven't shown to be scaling directly, we have no idea of how much would Goku be able to lift exactly at the end of each saga.

For example, super saiyan equals to 50 times the power of his base, but it never showed to be able to increase his speed 50 folds nor his strength and stamina. It only increases his Ki exactly 50 times. However, the Kaioken is a technique that increases everything exactly by n+1. ( Kaiokenx2 =base x3)

from the fight Goku had with Frieza, we know that Base Goku kaioken x 20 was still weaker than Frieza's 50% while his super saiyan was superior to Frieza's 100%, but not by much.

So at least, we can say that SSJ 1 has 50 times the amount of Ki of Goku's base, But about 40 times stronger, faster, more durable etc...

So the increase in physical attributes can have a ratio of 80% in relation to Ki increase. ( 40/50 )

Buu saga Goku was able to lift a boulder that would weigh 1.61 Billion Kgs on earth in his base form. going to SSJ 3, this would increase his Ki 400 times.

Assuming the ratio is correct, we can say that his strength increased 320 times ( 80% of the 400 ). So he should be able to lift something that would weigh 515.2 Billion KGs on earth.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: I do not think it works like that.

Tao Pai Pai with 110 (22 farmers) was able to throw a pillar thousands of kilometers.

In other words Tao Pai Pai is thousands of times stronger than a farmer, but in power level the difference is 22 times.

kaiocool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool said:

@thedeathstar: that is her tk or warp power, right?

True but they use ki for it. Not like it would make any difference all they need to do is touch it with same level of power.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best strength feat for Goku would be doing finger push ups and overall moving and doing stuff in that suit that was sinking through planet i think. How much would suit like that weight? I dont know.

@NemesisReloaded You seem to be the most knowledged guy on board when it comes to stuff like that. Any ideas maybe?

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: I do not think it works like that.

Tao Pai Pai with 110 (22 farmers) was able to throw a pillar thousands of kilometers.

Yeah, it does not work like that. It does not work like anything really. Power levels do not scale in any way, never did.

Kid Krillin pushed a large bulder weighitng much more than what Goku lifed in the after life.

Their limits is unknown, going by krlillin's feat though we can only imagine it would be rather high.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

The best strength feat for Goku would be doing finger push ups and overall moving and doing stuff in that suit that was sinking through planet i think. How much would suit like that weight? I dont know.

@NemesisReloaded You seem to be the most knowledged guy on board when it comes to stuff like that. Any ideas maybe?

There is absolutely no way to tell because there is many unknowns. Gravity is unknown, we do not know what that "planet" is made of. We do not know how dip did it sink in etc.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ad-arts

@kaiocool said:

@zoldycklogic: what do you think about this?

No Caption Provided

1000 tons and he was resistng. So from that we know he would have to lift at least 1000 tons. How much more... nobody will ever know.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaiocool said:

@zoldycklogic: what do you think about this?

No Caption Provided

You can't lift someone strong if he isn't willing to let you lift that is forcing more weight downside.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zoldycklogic

@camilopezo: just to be clear, you can't compare the characters' physical stats in relation to their power levels.

explanation: if character A has a PL of 1000 and speed Mach 30. If this character increases its PL, its speed will definitely be higher. But if Character B has a PL of 1200, we can't directly assume that Character B is faster than A, or that A is physically weaker than B.

@kaiocool: First this scene wasn't shown in the anime, so it's strictly Toyotaro. second, If you can hardly move a character that weighs at most 120 KGs by punching because this character is so strong, then it's not a surprise if Magetta was pushing himself down using his... Ki, or whatever kind of energy he has.

If you want to apply physics properly, Jiren, when blocking SSG Goku's punches, should have been pushed back 100s of miles even if it had no effect on him.

In the RoF arc, Frieza can stand easily in his ship, even after it had a huge hole in it.

These characters can nail themselves to the ground one way or another.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ad-arts

There is so many unknowns regarding these suits it is also impossibile to do any kind of close math, but here is good idea. What we do know. If you placed a black hole on the surface of the Earth, which mass is a tad higher than the mass of Earth, it would sink in to the core. It would not eat the planet up though. Because it's gravity would only be a tad higher.

If that was on Earth, what would it take...

Lets assume that a suit would sink in to the core. That suit would have to have gravity slightly stronger than the Earth's gravity.

For object of this size, to have a a gravity stronger than Earth's. It would have to have mass larger than the mass of Earth.

That was not on Earth though. It was on Beerus Planet, so in other words:

Suit would have to have stronger gravity than Beerus Planet ergo, it's mass would have to be higher than Beerus planet. How much Beerus Planet "weights". No way to tell. We do not know the material it's made of, or the gravity over there. But we do know it would have to have higher mass than that place, just a tad higher would do. If Beerus planet has the same gravity what we have on earth.... It would have to be incredibly dense, but this is not important. What's important is that these suits would have to have the higher mass than Beerus planet. And if Beerus Planet gravity equals gravity of Earth. Suits would have to have the mass higher than the mass of Earth... So i do not think the writers though it through... Unless they did mean for Goku and Vegeta in base forms to be that strong... I highly doubt it... bad writing imo.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Difficult to quantify. Base Goku was shown lifting a pretty good sized boulder earlier on in the ToP under 10× Earth's gravity.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can at least lift 2.3x time++

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MasterSkywalker

It's piss poor.

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

I believe I'm right in saying that this is an anime only thing, so I'll not bother to look into the manga.

We know that as soon as Goku and Vegeta drop the suits they start to sink, even though when they wear them they don't sink. You must therefore presume that simply wearing he suits requires a lot of effort and that they are effectively always using Ki to lifting themselves to not sink into the ground.

We can figure out how far they sunk because of the sound they make. In Ep 29 when Vegeta drops his suit in a heap, it begins to sink at 5m07s into the episode and the suits can be seen to disappear from view at 5m21s. During this time there is a rumbling sound. If you close your eyes and listen for the sound to stop, you'll find it stops rumbling 2 seconds later and 5m23s. This means in 14 seconds the suits dropped a specific distance, compressing the ground, and the total drop lasted 16s.

No Caption Provided

We know that Goku dumped the suit directly in front of him,

No Caption Provided

And that he is standing at an angle.

No Caption Provided

If you assume you're viewing this as if you were there looking at it, Goku would be standing 27m away from you. Because of Goku's known height of 1.75m and his pixel height of 174px, the 47px wall of Goku's hole is 0.473m - yes, it would be slightly more, but I've tried and I dont think the viewing angle to surface is calculable. Hopefully someone can prove me wrong. If someone knows how, here's the measurements and apparent angles I have:

No Caption Provided

Anyway, the collar of the suit is roughly 0.3m in diameter and seems pretty solid in shape.

If the drops the distance of the depth of the wall of the hole at 14s of 0.473m and 0.3m for the suit, then in 14s, the suit drops 0.773m. From that, you can estimate that at 16s of total sinking, the suits dropped around 0.88m.

As for the suits weight, all we know is that Vegeta says they are more extreme than Bulmas gravity machine, and Toei has that at 450G.

But it should be said that soil under shockwave stress can undergo liquifaction and basicaly become quicksand. So these suits, which by Vegetas words logically weigh more than 25.2 metric tonnes may have hit the ground with such force that they caused liquifaction in the soil.

By the way, I say 25.2 metric tonnes, but I honestly think they're much heavier, thats just the absolute least they weigh

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NemesisReloaded

I say all that of course, but if this segment of the Super intro...

No Caption Provided

... is from an actual episode that I dont remember, and those weights are the same 10t ones Goku used in Otherworld, but in possibly 450G, that puts a whole different spin on how heavy those suits are. If anyone knows if this is from an actual episode or even the ep number, I'd be very interested in it, because the weights look identical to the ones Goku wore in the World Tournament saga

No Caption Provided

But for the sake of argument, lets go ahead and assume Vegeta is carrying 10 metric tonnes on each limb in the highest gravity we've seen him use.

That would mean he's been training in 450G while weighing 10,056kg. So potentially the suits Whis makes them train in weigh more than 4,525,200Kg, or 4,525.2 metric tonnes.