Jirens level of power!?

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnimeLegend68

We knew that this guy was OP as fu** when he oneshotted Kale, fodderized SSB Kaioken times 20 Goku, blocked SSG punches with his finger, hell the guy literally held back a spirit bomb that Goku was pushing towards him with all of his power with his EYES.

But in the last episode of DBS Jiren was so powerful thal being frozen in time didn't affect him, and it was stated by gods that his power transcends time itself

What does this even mean? Is Jiren possible Skyfather level or even High herald tier?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2 higherpower  Moderator
lordcloud121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you know how logical it is to be stronger than time? Lots of people in different fictions have resisted time stops. You can't be stronger than time, that's not a thing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep in mind that Hits time skip works by storing time in a dimension. I think all Jiren would have to do to break out of Hits technique is bust through the dimension. Goku did similar a few episodes back but obviously Hit has gotten stronger which is why Jiren had problems.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5 higherpower  Moderator

Is Jiren possible Skyfather level or even High herald tier?

Also how does this make any sense? You can't jump from Skyfather to Herald

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordcloud121: Jiren is 4D being probably which means concepts of time and space do not apply to him

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordcloud121: Yet it's stated right there that he's stronger than time lmao you're arguing against facts, in the real world it's not possible to move faster than time either, but it is in fiction

lordcloud121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordcloud121

@gaoron: Lmfao do you know what a 4D being is? No one in db is a 4D being.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: I didn't say you could, I simply asked if he's on one of those levels

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to point this out that Shin was there when infinite Zamasu fused with Time and Space. He and Gowasu knew what was happening. Shin in the last week's episode stated "His power is like nothing we've ever encountered" and Jiren also shook the world of the void with his fight with UI/LB Goku which is infinite in size and now he is stated to be above the concepts of time itself when Hit completely did a different technique which was his trump card. I do not see anything but him being 4th Dimensional.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordcloud121: Do you know what it is? Jiren proven to not be limited by space (by effecting infinite dimension) and time in todays episode. Thats definition of 4D being. Also Zamasu become abstract being.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Superhero24

Jiren is 4 - D. He is like Thanos level to possibly Odin level.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren is 4 - D. He is like Thanos level to possibly Odin level.

Nah Thanos is team buster and Odin is skyfather. Jiren is like abstract level.

lordcloud121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: by that definition Goku is also 4D, but they aren't. How does Jiren age? Why isn't he still a child? How does he have a physical form that people that aren't 4D beings can even interact with? You really don't understand what a 4D being is.

Avatar image for green_ballerina
Green_Ballerina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good lord that dude is OP for no reason lol. I wonder how Goku will overcome him because right now things aren’t looking up.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gaoron

@lordcloud121: Nope, Goku is not 4D. And i dont mean Jiren as a person being 4D but having 4D power. When did Jiren aged? When was he a child? You are making a lot of assumptions. You can be 4D and still have physical form, Rick and Morty is an example of show having characters like that. And keep in mind every verse has diffrent approach to characters like that.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

@lordcloud121: Nope, Goku is not 4D. And i dont mean Jiren as a person being 4D but having 4D power. When did Jiren aged? When was he a child? You are making a lot of assumptions. You can be 4D and still have physical form, Rick and Morty is an example of show having characters like that. And keep in mind every verse has diffrent approach to characters like that.

Hit's powers are kinda 4D while he is limited to 3D himself. I think Goku might be 4th Dimensional himself with that state that not even a GoD could attain easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Well, if we use comic scaling, he could probably rank around Skyfather level.

lordcloud121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: nah most comic characters actually have feats to support these claims

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordcloud121: not really most skyfathers have never galaxy busted in panel

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: maybe, we will see, im certain Gokus new form is gonna comeback, im really interested how Toyo is gonna present power of Jiren and Goku but for that we gonna wait couple months

@lordcloud121: Jirens feats are above most of them and most popular sky fathers like Odin relys heavily on statements

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, if we use comic scaling, he could probably rank around Skyfather level.

Above, he is a transcendent being.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mrx1122
Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol everytime a DBS episode comes out where somebody makes a bold claim that makes no sense a bunch of users here make hundreds of threads that blow it incredibly out of proportion and start giving the character powers and abilities that they don't have. Then shortly after a bunch of users try to 'debunk' such statements and low ball the crap out of everything to the point where nothing even makes sense anymore. Both parties become enraged, nobody agrees with anybody, and they both come to the conclusion that whoever disagrees with them are alts or trolls... All while the writers probably never really thought to make sense out of anything and don't care how any character is scaled.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: how is it wank? His power is beyond time itself, And his power shook an infinite world of void

That1dcfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By That1dcfan

Using power scaling Goku would be Multiversal (via power scaling) this could correlate to Jiren.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I would believe this and take it lightly if it wasn't for the supreme kai and Vados actually stating that Jirens power exceeds time itself, those statements are what makes the feat so great. If it wasn't for them saying that I would Justin believe that Jiren broke out of his dimension like how Goku did

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

lol everytime a DBS episode comes out where somebody makes a bold claim that makes no sense a bunch of users here make hundreds of threads that blow it incredibly out of proportion and start giving the character powers and abilities that they don't have. Then shortly after a bunch of users try to 'debunk' such statements and low ball the crap out of everything to the point where nothing even makes sense anymore. Both parties become enraged, nobody agrees with anybody, and they both come to the conclusion that whoever disagrees with them are alts or trolls... All while the writers probably never really thought to make sense out of anything and don't care how any character is scaled.

Yups.

With that said, DB waaaaaaaaaaaaaaank. Your all a bunch of trooooooooooolls.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 Tonner.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheDeathstar

Every time a feat comes into DBS there are always some people who try to call it "Wank, wank wank" everywhere they go. It's their way to dis the feats. Jiren is above a God of Destruction that already tells you what he is capable of. In the latest episode, he was able to resist time stop (Hit stated it to be a time cage, it was his final attack which he never used before) which was stated due to him being above the time itself, showed regeneration and also stopped an intangible ki blast from Hit.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I would believe this and take it lightly if it wasn't for the supreme kai and Vados actually stating that Jirens power exceeds time itself, those statements are what makes the feat so great. If it wasn't for them saying that I would Justin believe that Jiren broke out of his dimension like how Goku did

Thing is we know how Hits powers work. They were even explained in this episode. And we also do see that Jiren was trapped in Hits dimension. That is why everything went purple.

Loading Video...

Basically this is the same thing as when Goku busted through Hits dimension. The difference here is Hit is a lot stronger now and he's focusing all his efforts on Jiren which is why Jiren struggled a bit. To me those statements are hyperbole.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren is at least Universal.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yups.

Don't escalate things. There is no need to call people trolls for having an opinion.

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@animelegend68 said:

Thing is we know how Hits powers work. They were even explained in this episode. And we also do see that Jiren was trapped in Hits dimension. That is why everything went purple.

Loading Video...

Basically this is the same thing as when Goku busted through Hits dimension. The difference here is Hit is a lot stronger now and he's focusing all his efforts on Jiren which is why Jiren struggled a bit. To me those statements are hyperbole.

This is correct as we see the dimensional time freeze when Jiren got punched, all he did was pull a Goku Jiren is in no way above time.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: But the thing is this doesn't really have anything to do with Jirens strength. Not only was he in hits dimension, but he was literally frozen in one in that dimension and no amount of strength should be able to move while you're completely frozen in time.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stephengreen: But the strength of Jirens dimensions are irrelevant, because either Wayne he was frozen in time. That's something's that strength can't break out of, being above time itself is the only real way to explain how that's possible. And it doesn't help that a god and angel literally said themselves that Jiren is above time itself

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stephengreen: But the strength of Jirens dimensions are irrelevant, because either Wayne he was frozen in time. That's something's that strength can't break out of, being above time itself is the only real way to explain how that's possible. And it doesn't help that a god and angel literally said themselves that Jiren is above time itself

He don't need strength Goku destroyed it by powering up with Ki, Jiren likely amped himself with a higher Ki then the Dimension and overwhelmed it's control as he was slowly moving and not outright done with it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Yups.

Don't escalate things. There is no need to call people trolls for having an opinion.

Lol sarcasm seems lost on this crowd of touchy fans. The poster I quoted stated fans of either side would call eachother trolls and wankers. I replied to his comment with a smart ass remark.

Cause, and effect. Touchy fans.....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: But the thing is this doesn't really have anything to do with Jirens strength. Not only was he in hits dimension, but he was literally frozen in one in that dimension and no amount of strength should be able to move while you're completely frozen in time.

Well again I think your taking the statement a bit to literal. When they talk about Jirens strength they mean his power. What I guess he did was he used his KI to bust out like what Goku did here:

Loading Video...

Which is consistent with the fact that in both videos you see Hit straining. In this video he was trying to prevent goku from breaching his dimension, and against Jiren he was trying to prevent him from escaping.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheDeathstar
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@thedeathstar: lol. Like I said, certain fans will just be upset that other fans who make up the majority on Battle Forums will never agree or accept the opinions of the certain fans. Thus why DB vs anything non Manga is a rule.

I do miss the classic SS4 Gogeta vs Thanos debates. Good times.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Things change, things happen. It's a comic site so I couldn't expect any less.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: what hit did to Jiren was very different than his regular attacks and pretty different than his regular time skips since he literally said that he’s literally putting jiren and trapping him in a cage of time so what hit is doing is literally just that putting jiren in a basical cage of time itself that’s why when jiren resists it and breaks through it they all claim that not even time itself can stop him and they say this multiple times to emphasize it so they’re clearly not exaggerating

And that’s exactly what jiren did he transcended time itself hit literally put him in a cage of very time as he stated and since jiren resisted and broke through a cage of time which is just time itself he did transcend time which is exactly what the characters have been saying

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Things change, things happen. It's a comic site so I couldn't expect any less.

Very true. I remember Animevice which was Comicvine sister site back in the day being opposite. Sigh, those were the good old days.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xdragon2002: What you said is true and also the fact Jiren was already blowing his time dimension before so this wasn't the same thing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: what hit did to Jiren was very different than his regular attacks and pretty different than his regular time skips since he literally said that he’s literally putting jiren and trapping him in a cage of time so what hit is doing is literally just that putting jiren in a basical cage of time itself that’s why when jiren resists it and breaks through it they all claim that not even time itself can stop him and they say this multiple times to emphasize it so they’re clearly not exaggerating

And that’s exactly what jiren did he transcended time itself hit literally put him in a cage of very time as he stated and since jiren resisted and broke through a cage of time which is just time itself he did transcend time which is exactly what the characters have been saying

Vados said Hit was continuously using time skip on Jiren.

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xdragon2002: What you said is true and also the fact Jiren was already blowing his time dimension before so this wasn't the same thing.

Again Vados said it was time skip what Hit did to Jiren.

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: and she also said that jiren transcends time itself

And hit said that his trump card is him putting jiren in a cage of time itself and since jiren overpowered and broke through that he transcended the fabric of time which is exactly what the characters have stated many times