#1 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Best in all fiction the mighty prince of all saiyans vegeta give your reasons why vegeta is the greatest antihero ever.

#2 Edited by lettsplay10 (20589 posts) - - Show Bio

he isn't

#3 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#4 Posted by BlueHope (2681 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#5 Posted by Yassassin (7701 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
#6 Posted by NemesisReloaded (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry but Piccolo was a better anti-hero than Vegeta.

#7 Posted by IceDemonKing (9998 posts) - - Show Bio

nah

#8 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17966 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#9 Posted by Racob8 (551 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even like Vegeta, I find him obnoxious.

#10 Posted by ZenOh123 (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh at times

#11 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Good? Sure.

Greatest ever? Not even close.

#12 Posted by SeaGod (4685 posts) - - Show Bio

I can think of tons of better ones. I wouldn't even put him at best rival either.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
#13 Posted by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

Subjective. There is no definitive "greatest" Anti hero. I guess people in this thread think otherwise

#14 Edited by kyrees (13547 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17966 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: I guess. He isn't really evil, but he isn't good either. He has saved people before though especially when he pretends to be an adventurer.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#16 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9869 posts) - - Show Bio

he is, for most people, the quintessential anti hero.

#17 Posted by zzagirl (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

he is, for most people, the quintessential anti hero.

I second this.

My personal favorite is Light Yagami, though. Vegeta doesn't hold a candle.

#18 Posted by theredhood44 (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Who?

#19 Posted by Farkam (12036 posts) - - Show Bio

ugh...

time to watch more than cartoons kids

#20 Posted by TJD2814 (510 posts) - - Show Bio

I really dig vegeta I think his struggle is what makes him a great character

Does he suck a lot of the time? Yes

Is he the greatest? No

#21 Posted by kyrees (13547 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: I guess. He isn't really evil, but he isn't good either. He has saved people before though especially when he pretends to be an adventurer.

if systemic conquering isn't considering evil, then i have no words to say afterthat.

#22 Edited by AlexTheBoss (17966 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:
@alextheboss said:

if systemic conquering isn't considering evil, then i have no words to say afterthat.

I don't consider that evil unless you plan to do evil things to achieve your goal or once you are in power. Out of the three pictures I posted Light would easily be the evilest. And I could say Vegeta randomly killing that truck driver in the android saga was more evil than anything Ainz has done so far. Unless he does something more evil in the novels I'm not aware of.

Also you could say it could even be a good thing if he took over that world if he ended up making it a better place. He seems to be kind to his subjects.

#23 Edited by Thekillerklok (10048 posts) - - Show Bio

Meng Hao>>>>Lelouch>>>>>>Light>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything in dragonball.

#24 Posted by kyrees (13547 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't consider that evil unless you plan to do evil things to achieve your goal or once you are in power. Out of the three pictures I posted Light would easily be the evilest. And I could say Vegeta randomly killing that truck driver in the android saga was more evil than anything Ainz has done so far. Unless he does something more evil in the novels I'm not aware of.

Also you could say it could even be a good thing if he took over that world if he ended up making it a better place. He seems to be kind to his subjects.

his show of power could be argued to be evil given he killed and traumatized practically everyone of the kingdom and empire's army during volume 9 and its effects can still be felt by volume 10.

i don't think it be a better place though given how his subjects still treat humans as low class things and it's only through ainz's instruction that his people ignore their racial prejudice against the denizens of the new world but it's only 12 volumes as of now, there's a lot more development going to happen.

#25 Posted by emperorthanos- (16568 posts) - - Show Bio

Subjective. There is no definitive "greatest" Anti hero. I guess people in this thread think otherwise

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
#26 Posted by NemesisReloaded (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically speaking, since an anti-hero is basically a protagonist who lacks heroic qualities, Goku is the biggest Antihero of Dragonball. He's courageous, yes, but he's self-serving, and will risk countless lives to get what he wants. He's just also a nice guy who doesn't want to kill people if he thinks he doesn't have to.

The only character in Dragonball that is a genuine true hero is Gohan, who's brave, selfless, morally in the right, respects all life (even artificial) and on a near daily basis does something to help the everyday evil in the world. The next closest to a hero is Krillin. But Vegeta? Most of the time he doesn't even get the job done and he's actually less self-serving than Goku is now.

So IMO Goku is a greater anit-hero than Vegeta.

#27 Edited by Yassassin (7701 posts) - - Show Bio

Light isn't a anti hero, he's a arrogant, megalomaniac, mass murderer. He isn't doing what he does out of some sense of heroic duty or trying to protect the innocent he's doing it because he has an ego the size of Saturn.

He's an anti-villain at best.

#28 Posted by JohnCena69swag (3956 posts) - - Show Bio

How to trigger anime fan boys:

Step 1: Make this thread

Step 2: $$$

#29 Posted by DJudgment (380 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically speaking, since an anti-hero is basically a protagonist who lacks heroic qualities, Goku is the biggest Antihero of Dragonball. He's courageous, yes, but he's self-serving, and will risk countless lives to get what he wants. He's just also a nice guy who doesn't want to kill people if he thinks he doesn't have to.

The only character in Dragonball that is a genuine true hero is Gohan, who's brave, selfless, morally in the right, respects all life (even artificial) and on a near daily basis does something to help the everyday evil in the world. The next closest to a hero is Krillin. But Vegeta? Most of the time he doesn't even get the job done and he's actually less self-serving than Goku is now.

So IMO Goku is a greater anit-hero than Vegeta.

I agree, if there's anyone to be nominated for Greatest Anti-Hero it's Goku, especially recently with his actions in Super.