Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NemesisReloaded

I've been talking with others about this, and I am well aware I have a reputation on CV for lowballing, but really I'm just not very prone to taking flights of fancy with the feats of Dragonball - though it does happen from time to time.

Anyway, the more I think about it, the more it seems unreasonable to say that Beerus is Universal. Allow me to explain before you choke on your own disbelief...

When Beerus was fighting SSG Goku, Beerus created a destructive energy ball that Goku managed to keep at bay. The two forces created what the Old Kai called a "super, super highly dense ball" of energy that was capable of destroying the Universe. Whis confirmed this.

But Whis also said of Beerus 's original destructive energy ball, that Beerus likely only meant to destroy the Earth and some nearby planets.

I think this is a statement that gets overlooked, but it isn't said for no reason. Lets examine: Earths nearby planets are Venus, Mars and Mercury. At their closest they are roughly 30, 40 and 60 million miles away from Earth respectively. So for Beerus to destroy those nearby planets in a single blast, Beerus would have needed an explosion at least 60 million miles in radius.

That's insanely huge! Far, far more enormous than any explosion in any of Dragonball.

But...

It's still not a patch on the size of the Solar System as a whole, so it begs the question: How did compressing the energy suddenly change what Whis judged to be a potential 60m mile radius ball of death into a Universe killing ball of death?

I'm sure it will be argued by some that the DB Universe is smaller than our own. That could be the case, but its unfounded. And given the reference similarities between the DB universe and our own, is also unjustified.

It's not unheard of in the real world for something to gain disproportionately more potency from becoming denser. A black hole has the same mass as a large blue star, but its gravity is immensely larger because of the significant change density. But the difference in size between a black hole and a blue star is nothing compared to the difference in size between a small portion of a solar system and the entire universe. This idea makes even less sense when you consider that the energy ball didn't get so much smaller to warrant the enormous increase in apparent destructive power.

So I think the reason the 'super super highly dense ball of energy' is Universal is down to the same reason the shockwaves released by the clashing punches between SSG Goku and Beerus would have eventually made the universe crumble.

It seems more reasonable to suggest that because the Energy ball was made with God Ki, the dispersal of its energy might (like the fist clash shockwaves before it) get stronger and faster as they move from the epicentre. And it also seems more reasonable to suggest that the reason this energy ball would be so destructive compared to those shockwaves from the clashing fists, is that there was so much energy put into it by both characters - WAY more than a simple clash of punches.

Suddenly, it makes a lot more sense how a character like Beerus, who its said has destroyed an entire Galaxy before, can destroy a Universe threatening super, super highly dense energy bomb.

So I have come to the conclusion that Beerus is in fact, not Universal. He is Galaxy level, as may well have been the energy ball were it not for the potentially universe obliterating shockwave that would come off of it.

Thoughts?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always considered Beerus to be more of a universal threat in the sense that he can destroy a universe over a certain amount of time. I don't think he can destroy a universe with a single attack, however.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I totally agree that he is not universal and thank you for i have been trying to put my thoughts into words to say what you just stated.

But Galaxy level is still a little low by statements. If a weakened merged Zamasu can Destroy our Galaxy, and CSSB Goku was equal to a regular Zamasu.... Galaxy level= Zamasu = CSSB Goku = CSSB Vegeta =~ 1-5 % Beerus ...... Then Beerus should be able to either destroy a galaxy that is about a 100 times stronger than our, or a 100 galaxies that are together as a cluster.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MainJP

Like, I don't think he can sneeze a universe away or anything like that.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, I still think at his 100 percent which we haven't witnessed yet he can destroy the Universe based on his casual feats.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis said he could but he wouldn't survive it.

Probably because he kills Supreme kai in the process which kill's him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always considered Beerus to be more of a universal threat in the sense that he can destroy a universe over a certain amount of time. I don't think he can destroy a universe with a single attack, however.

This.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always wondered if the term world was referring to a mountain and sea or a universe.

No Caption Provided

Because this is clearly a mountain and sea, that said I don't know if dragonball has dropped it's buddist roots like a hot sack of potatos. So I have been generally taking peoples word for it.

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

We never seen Beerus at full power. Two gods of destruction alone can destroy their own universes. Why in hell would Whis and Vados be worried if they can only destroy some galaxies? Also don't forget that Beerus has never display a full power energy blast before or at least even half of his power. Beerus being galaxy level is just laughable. Call me DBtard all you want, but doubt a character like Beerus who took out master SSB Vegeta without trying and telling Goku with SSBKK 10X he'll get his ass kick, if he tried to fight a god of destruction. Beerus and Goku were the ones causing the universe to be destroyed. Shockwaves only travel after the punches then stopped until punches connected once again. You are talking about the same guy that can destroy a planet with a tap of his finger without trying. Yet he can't destroy a few planets with energy blast. Where is the logic with that?

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

This is similar, though much more extreme, to how I see Kid Buu as a Universal threat. I don't know what the generally accepted thoughts are on a Universal character, but I personally consider one to be able to One-Shot a Universe, or at least in very few attacks. I could be wrong on that line of thought and we could be talking semantics rather than power, but would I then be right in saying that you consider Beerus a threat to the Universe rather than a Universe level power?

@zoldycklogic:

But Galaxy level is still a little low by statements. If a weakened merged Zamasu can Destroy our Galaxy, and CSSB Goku was equal to a regular Zamasu.... Galaxy level= Zamasu = CSSB Goku = CSSB Vegeta =~ 1-5 % Beerus ...... Then Beerus should be able to either destroy a galaxy that is about a 100 times stronger than our, or a 100 galaxies that are together as a cluster.

I'd agree with that, there are Galaxies that exist that have 4-500x the number of stars the Milky Way has, so Beerus in those terms would be in the Giant Galaxy to Galactic Cluster range.

@mainjp:

Like, I don't think he can sneeze a universe away or anything like that.

I see what you did there

@thedeathstar:

Yes, I still think at his 100 percent which we haven't witnessed yet he can destroy the Universe based on his casual feats.

Does this mean you would consider that the super, super, highly dense energy ball was capable of producing a Universe destroying explosion like a bomb that would wipe everything out, rather than a comparatively small explosion that would essentially shatter the Universe with a shockwave, like a sheet of glass that's been hit with a hammer?

@thekillerklok:

Yeah I think Toriyama was forced by his editors to drop the Journey to the West stuff reasonably early on made to go with a more combat orientated story. You also see certain parts of the mythos get retconned or redefined over time for more scientifically accurate ideas. So maybe not like a hot potato, but it does look like it was dropped.

@gokuandsuperman:

We never seen Beerus at full power. Two gods of destruction alone can destroy their own universes. Why in hell would Whis and Vados be worried if they can only destroy some galaxies?

Well I think the point is that the two powers clashing produce an effect far greater than they are capable of alone. This isn't a weird idea, it's one that exists every moment of every day in the real world. An extreme version of this is a nuclear bomb. Greatly simplified, you have two lumps of highly radioactive material with an explosive by each one. If each lump was by itself and the explosive detonated you would get a destructive explosion followed by nuclear fall out over an area the size of a village and everyone in that village would get horrible cancerous tumours and die, and there'd be some local damage through the explosion. But, if you put those two lumps of radioactive material at either end of a tube and use the explosives to crash them into each other, you get a nuclear explosion that can flatten cities.

That's the difference between Beerus or Champa alone, and Beerus and Champa fighting each other.

Also don't forget that Beerus has never display a full power energy blast before or at least even half of his power. Beerus being galaxy level is just laughable.

I honestly don't see why it's laughable. It's improper and crude scaling but Super Perfect Cell claimed to be able to destroy the Solar System. Say SS2 Gohan was double his power and SS2 Goku of the Buu saga was double that again (I'm being deliberately extreme). Multiply that by 4 to get SS3 Goku and you have a character that can destroy 16 Solar Systems. I'm saying Beerus could destroy Trillions of solar systems in one strike. I honestly don't see what's laughable about that, or why it should be considered a small feat. It's ridiculously huge.

Call me DBtard all you want, but doubt a character like Beerus who took out master SSB Vegeta without trying and telling Goku with SSBKK 10X he'll get his ass kick, if he tried to fight a god of destruction.

I'm not calling you names, I'm not calling anyone names, I'm having a discussion. But I do think there is an unrealistic idea out there of how big the universe and everything in it really is. If Master Roshi could destroy the Moon and it was his peak power and SS3 Goku could destroy 16 Solar systems, then SS3 Goku is 435 million times as powerful as DB Master Roshi. I'm saying that Beerus is potentially Trillions of times more powerful than that. Trillions.

Me over-emphasising a point aside, we don't know the destructive capabilities of Mastered SSB Vegeta and SSBKx10 Goku because nobody has ever stated or tested them, but even if you said they were a billion times more power than SS3 Goku, then Beerus would still be 1,000x stronger.

You are talking about the same guy that can destroy a planet with a tap of his finger without trying. Yet he can't destroy a few planets with energy blast. Where is the logic with that?

I didn't say he couldn't destroy a few planets with an energy blast. I'm saying that Whis told Mr Satan that was all Beerus was intending to do.

The Universe is not a few planets, a galaxy is not a few planets. It's far, far, far ,far more.
The Solar System, with all of it's planets and moons and asteroid belts and oort clouds is still 99.8% The Sun. The Milky Way Galaxy is 250 billion of those, and a Giant Galaxy has hundreds of times more than that.

If 100% Max power Beerus is capable of destroying a Giant Galaxy, then destroying a single planet compared with that level of power is about 1 million times easier for Beerus than popping a soap bubble is for you. So the logic in that, is that being capable of destroying a Giant Galaxy makes destroying planets with sneezing a massive overkill.

----------------

I don't expect I'm going to convince people to my way of thinking necessarily, but it's definitely worth going over with these kind of examples so I can try to get across just how enormously powerful I think Beerus is. I just don't think he can One-Shot a Universe, or anything close to it. But the Universe is such an overwhelmingly vast place you cannot comprehend it's size, our brains aren't meant for it - which is why numbers and real world comparisons are easier.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nemesisreloaded:

This is similar, though much more extreme, to how I see Kid Buu as a Universal threat. I don't know what the generally accepted thoughts are on a Universal character, but I personally consider one to be able to One-Shot a Universe, or at least in very few attacks. I could be wrong on that line of thought and we could be talking semantics rather than power, but would I then be right in saying that you consider Beerus a threat to the Universe rather than a Universe level power?

That's basically the gist of it. I'm in agreement with you that Beerus likely can't one-shot a universe, or all matter within the universe, so I don't think he would fall under the universal tier anymore than Kid Boo simply for being a threat it. At the most, I could see him being in the multi-galaxy range, since Zamasu is pretty much confirmed to be at least galaxy level in the manga.

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus isn't gonna destroy it in one shot. He'll mostly likely destroy way way way faster than Kid Buu. If they were worried about Kid Buu destroying a universe within a time frame, then Beerus is way capable to do that. The point is until we have a clues what full power Beerus does , then his power/ buster ability is unknown. You could say he is multi galaxy level for the time being. By seeing that he could beat a Vegeta who is at least galaxy level with ease in manga and threatening a Goku SBBKK 10X. Manga and anime have way different power levels like Goku Black matching a SSJ2 Goku in anime and holding his own against a SSB Vegeta. The manga just has better power scaling and anime is like almost unknown with bs power ups. Merged Zamasu in anime could probably stomp the manga version seeing that anime version actually push Vegito and damage him.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Beerus already nullified a Macroversal level attack.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can one shot a Universe.

Wish CV would drop the ridiculous rhetoric that Beerus will destroy it over time.

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar:

@zzagirl:

Wish CV would drop the ridiculous rhetoric that Beerus will destroy it over time.

Why do you two believe that? Do you simply see what happened differently to me? Is it because they used the word "Universe" when describing the potency of the energy ball? If not, could you elaborate?

@gokuandsuperman:

Beerus isn't gonna destroy it in one shot. He'll mostly likely destroy way way way faster than Kid Buu. If they were worried about Kid Buu destroying a universe within a time frame, then Beerus is way capable to do that. The point is until we have a clues what full power Beerus does , then his power/ buster ability is unknown. You could say he is multi galaxy level for the time being. By seeing that he could beat a Vegeta who is at least galaxy level with ease in manga and threatening a Goku SBBKK 10X. Manga and anime have way different power levels like Goku Black matching a SSJ2 Goku in anime and holding his own against a SSB Vegeta. The manga just has better power scaling and anime is like almost unknown with bs power ups. Merged Zamasu in anime could probably stomp the manga version seeing that anime version actually push Vegito and damage him.

So would I be right in saying then that you and I are not really on different pages when it comes to Beerus's power, but what we're really disagree on is more to do with what it means for someone to be considered "Universal"?

And yes I am definitely only going by what we have seen so far. We could see an episode of Manga chapter in the future when Beerus literally one-shots someone elses Universe to save the rest, in which case this topic is null and void. This is purely about what's happened so far.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been talking with others about this, and I am well aware I have a reputation on CV for lowballing, but really I'm just not very prone to taking flights of fancy with the feats of Dragonball - though it does happen from time to time.

Anyway, the more I think about it, the more it seems unreasonable to say that Beerus is Universal. Allow me to explain before you choke on your own disbelief...

When Beerus was fighting SSG Goku, Beerus created a destructive energy ball that Goku managed to keep at bay. The two forces created what the Old Kai called a "super, super highly dense ball" of energy that was capable of destroying the Universe. Whis confirmed this.

But Whis also said of Beerus 's original destructive energy ball, that Beerus likely only meant to destroy the Earth and some nearby planets.

I think this is a statement that gets overlooked, but it isn't said for no reason. Lets examine: Earths nearby planets are Venus, Mars and Mercury. At their closest they are roughly 30, 40 and 60 million miles away from Earth respectively. So for Beerus to destroy those nearby planets in a single blast, Beerus would have needed an explosion at least 60 million miles in radius.

That's insanely huge! Far, far more enormous than any explosion in any of Dragonball.

But...

It's still not a patch on the size of the Solar System as a whole, so it begs the question: How did compressing the energy suddenly change what Whis judged to be a potential 60m mile radius ball of death into a Universe killing ball of death?

I'm sure it will be argued by some that the DB Universe is smaller than our own. That could be the case, but its unfounded. And given the reference similarities between the DB universe and our own, is also unjustified.

It's not unheard of in the real world for something to gain disproportionately more potency from becoming denser. A black hole has the same mass as a large blue star, but its gravity is immensely larger because of the significant change density. But the difference in size between a black hole and a blue star is nothing compared to the difference in size between a small portion of a solar system and the entire universe. This idea makes even less sense when you consider that the energy ball didn't get so much smaller to warrant the enormous increase in apparent destructive power.

So I think the reason the 'super super highly dense ball of energy' is Universal is down to the same reason the shockwaves released by the clashing punches between SSG Goku and Beerus would have eventually made the universe crumble.

It seems more reasonable to suggest that because the Energy ball was made with God Ki, the dispersal of its energy might (like the fist clash shockwaves before it) get stronger and faster as they move from the epicentre. And it also seems more reasonable to suggest that the reason this energy ball would be so destructive compared to those shockwaves from the clashing fists, is that there was so much energy put into it by both characters - WAY more than a simple clash of punches.

Suddenly, it makes a lot more sense how a character like Beerus, who its said has destroyed an entire Galaxy before, can destroy a Universe threatening super, super highly dense energy bomb.

So I have come to the conclusion that Beerus is in fact, not Universal. He is Galaxy level, as may well have been the energy ball were it not for the potentially universe obliterating shockwave that would come off of it.

Thoughts?

AGREE bro.I will add it to my wiki :)

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Galactic_1000

@nemesisreloaded: Then what is beerus tier then?Cluster Galaxy or universal???Also where i will put Goku??

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar:

@zzagirl:

Why do you two believe that? Do you simply see what happened differently to me? Is it because they used the word "Universe" when describing the potency of the energy ball? If not, could you elaborate?

@gokuandsuperman:

So would I be right in saying then that you and I are not really on different pages when it comes to Beerus's power, but what we're really disagree on is more to do with what it means for someone to be considered "Universal"?

And yes I am definitely only going by what we have seen so far. We could see an episode of Manga chapter in the future when Beerus literally one-shots someone elses Universe to save the rest, in which case this topic is null and void. This is purely about what's happened so far.

It's because it happened, the blast happened and Beerus stopped it. No denying that. Other than that Beerus is already mentioned as a being who could destroy the whole Universe if he went serious by the Gods and Angel.

Anyone saying Beerus would do it over time is plain in denial at this point. Beerus is a solid Universal+ given his status in the verse.

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's because it happened, the blast happened and Beerus stopped it. No denying that. Other than that Beerus is already mentioned as a being who could destroy the whole Universe if he went serious by the Gods and Angel.

Anyone saying Beerus would do it over time is plain in denial at this point. Beerus is a solid Universal+ given his status in the verse.

I dont deny that the blast happened and Beerus stopped it. I'm saying that I dont think the blast was going to be a Universe sized explosion, but instead would be a much, much smaller (though obviously still inconceivably vast) explosion, probably bigger than our Solar System, that due to it's God Ki nature and being created by opposing gods would cause a much more powerful version of the ripple caused by Goku's and Beerus' clashing punches that would effectively shatter the Universe like a pane of glass being hit by a stone.

I dont think this is something Beerus can create alone, but rather something that occurs when two god tier beings clash.

If you can, could you provide evidence from the show or manga that I may have missed that shows Beerus by feat or statement to be capable of one-shotting the Universe?

@galactic_1000:

AGREE bro.I will add it to my wiki :)

Then what is beerus tier then?Cluster Galaxy or universal???Also where i will put Goku??

Personally, on you the scale on your Wiki, I'd be putting Beerus and SSB Vegeto at B5 or B4 teir and SSB Goku at B7, Mastered SSB Goku and Merged Zamasu at B6.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Galactic_1000

@nemesisreloaded: Bro can you do it on the wiki.I don`t want to edit because i am not really good at DBS.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheDeathstar

@nemesisreloaded said:
@thedeathstar said:

I dont deny that the blast happened and Beerus stopped it. I'm saying that I dont think the blast was going to be a Universe sized explosion, but instead would be a much, much smaller (though obviously still inconceivably vast) explosion, probably bigger than our Solar System, that due to it's God Ki nature and being created by opposing gods would cause a much more powerful version of the ripple caused by Goku's and Beerus' clashing punches that would effectively shatter the Universe like a pane of glass being hit by a stone.

I dont think this is something Beerus can create alone, but rather something that occurs when two god tier beings clash.

If you can, could you provide evidence from the show or manga that I may have missed that shows Beerus by feat or statement to be capable of one-shotting the Universe?

What are you even talking about. That blast reached far beyond just the Universe and went into the Kaioshin Realm and Heaven/Hell. Beerus was far superior to SSJ God so he can probably even do it alone. In the Manga, he was already about to one shotting his Universe. Also Shockwaves came from their punches and Goku negating them is what caused that stronger the further thing. Hell Actual Punches>>>Shockwaves so no what you think is not valid here.

Here Beerus and Champa's clash. When they got serious they were about to destroy both of their Universes. It was mentioned in the Anime as well by Whis and Vados "Don't you know both the Universes will end if you 2 fight?"

No Caption Provided

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Galactic_1000

@nemesisreloaded: Bro can you do it on the wiki.I don`t want to edit because i am not really good at DBS. http://comic-vs-anime-vs-cartoon.wikia.com/wiki/Beerus_DragonballSuper and for zamasu you have to created a page for it.i will change goku then :) Bro do u know goku`s lifting strength then edit it http://comic-vs-anime-vs-cartoon.wikia.com/wiki/Goku_DragonballSuper if u got time :)

Sam90A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As mentioned so many times in Manga and Anime that GoDs can not fight each other as it will cause destruction of both the universes meaning they are universal. Beerus and all other GoDs are capable of destroying univesres. This is not even a question. They are the strognest (second strongest from their angel who can destroy everything with Hakai)

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NemesisReloaded

@thedeathstar:

What are you even talking about.

This topic, did you read my first post or just bundle in your opinion on the title?

That blast reached far beyond just the Universe and went into the Kaioshin Realm and Heaven/Hell.

The shockwaves from the clashing punches reached the Kaioshin Realm and the shockwaves from clash of the Destructive ball and the Kamehameha reached the Kaoishin Realm, but the blast didn't even reach the Earth. You know that since it's still there.

Beerus was far superior to SSJ God so he can probably even do it alone.

Just probably?

In the Manga, he was already about to one shotting his Universe.

Ok... when? I asked you to provide proof, you haven't. All you did was provide a page from the manga that doesn't say Beerus was capable of destroying the Universe by one-shotting it.

Also Shockwaves came from their punches and Goku negating them is what caused that stronger the further thing. Hell Actual Punches>>>Shockwaves so no what you think is not valid here.

The shockwaves from the punches stopped when Goku met them with exact opposite energy and cancelled them out. The Old Kai explained that it was because Goku met Beerus' puch at the exact same speed and angle. The "super, super highly dense" ball of energy came from when Beerus made a destructive ball (that Whis said was meant to destroy "the Earth and some nearby planets") and Goku hit it and pushed it back with a kamehameha, then Beerus and Goku pushed backward and forward and then the all the energy collapsed into something much smaller, denser and more potent.

I am only suggesting that the reason this ball of energy (that was only meant to destroy Earth and some nearby planets and was then compressed into something much smaller) is capable of destroying the Universe, is because it would produce much more powerful and intense shockwaves than the clashing punches when it explodes (IF Beerus didn't nullify it) like a pane of glass breaking from a shockwave. Episode 12 is when the shockwaves are made and the episode is called "The Universe Will Shatter? Clash! Destroyer vs. Super Saiyan God!" so it's not like I'm getting this from nowhere.

In DBS Episode 13 Whis says:

"Super Saiyan God powering up this much was unexpected.

Several nearby stars and planets including Earth will be destroyed In short, the power of those two is strong enough to cause the end of the world with their clash."

at the very least...

The explosion will destroy several nearby stars and planets.

Their combined power is enough to cause the end of the world. Cause the end of the world, not destroy it outright.

Incidently, looking at the before and after of the ball, it when from having a volume of 1,034,975 cubic pixels to 1,437 cubic pixels, meaning the energy to destroy "Earth and some nearby planets" was compressed to 0.14% of the size. Dont you think it's unreasonable to think that an explosion that was (by Whis's statement) likely going to be 50-60 million miles in radius would suddenly become Universal simply by compressing it to 1/720th of the size?

Here Beerus and Champa's clash. When they got serious they were about to destroy both of their Universes.

Champa says he doesn't care what happens to "this Universe anymore", not both universes, just the one they are in, which is Universe 6.

It was mentioned in the Anime as well by Whis and Vados "Don't you know both the Universes will end if you 2 fight?"

In Episode 28 that happens. You did after all say that the Anime characters are more powerful, this difference between anime (two universe destruction) and manga (one universe destruction) is proof you were correct.

But it's still a fight between two GoD's, not on their own. If SSG Goku vs Beerus can make a super dense energy ball that can take out the Universe, it makes sense that two gods of destruction would cause even more damage, but that doesn't mean that Beerus and Champa can one-shot a Universe alone. All it means is that two GoD's clashing will destroy two universes (likely the twinned Universe rather than the universes of the GoDs) with their combined power.

If it's the case that a battle between an SSG and a GoD will causethe end of the world and directly destroy several nearby stars and planets, it makes sense that a battle between 2 GoDs will end 2 Universes.

Think about it, if Beerus and Champa went max at each other, two have two opposing forces producing a ball of mega destruction. But neither of them could produce that by themselves because they could only push it from one direction.

@sam90a:

As mentioned so many times in Manga and Anime that GoDs can not fight each other as it will cause destruction of both the universes meaning they are universal. Beerus and all other GoDs are capable of destroying univesres. This is not even a question. They are the strognest (second strongest from their angel who can destroy everything with Hakai)

It seems like the underlying argument for why Beerus and all other GoD's are Universal is that because two GoD's clashing will destroy two Universes, the assumed thing to do is simply divide the damage by two, and so the conclusion is that if:
GoD + GoD = 2 Ended Universes, then
GoD = 1 Ended Universe.

However, by that reasoning, since Beerus was using roughly equal power to SSG Goku if:
Weakened GoD + SSG = 1 Ended Universe, then
SSG = 1/2 Ended Universe.

Which is wrong because that would mean that SSB is greater than GoD, and we know thats not even close to being the case, since the manga told us that SSB is about 10x SSG and that Mastered SSB Vegeta is still not a patch on Beerus. So the reasoning here is completely wrong, and it's because it doesn't take account of the facts given to us by the Old Kai and Whis through the fight between Goku and Beerus.

Firestorm808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Firestorm808

Here's how I currently see the power scale of the Dragon Ball Franchise by feats and statements:

SSJ2 Gohan (Cell Games) > Perfect Cell - Low-end Solar System Level - Charged Kamehameha would destroy the local Solar System

SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) > Fat Buu - At least Mid to high Solar System Level - Difference between low and high Solar System is 1 Trillion times due to the distance between Solar Systems

SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) > or = Kid Buu - At least Mid to high Solar System Level - In anime, destroyed a galaxy in an unspecified time.

SSJ Vegito > Super Buu (Gohan absorbed) - At least Mid to high Solar System Level

MSSJB Goku > Fused Zamasu Form 1 (Manga) - At least Galaxy Level

Beerus - At least Multi-Galaxy - A fight with Champa would lead to the destruction of the Universe

Universal Fused Zamasu (Manga) - At least Universal

Zen-oh - At least Multi-Universal - Destroyed the entire DB Multiverse in a separate timeline in one shot

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's how I currently see the power scale of the Dragon Ball Franchise by feats and statements:

SSJ2 Gohan (Cell Games) > Perfect Cell - Low-end Solar System Level - Charged Kamehameha would destroy the local Solar System

SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) > Fat Buu - At least Mid to high Solar System Level - Difference between low and high Solar System is 1 Trillion times due to the distance between Solar Systems

SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga) > or = Kid Buu - At least Mid to high Solar System Level - In anime, destroyed a galaxy in an unspecified time.

SSJ Vegito > Super Buu (Gohan absorbed) - At least Mid to high Solar System Level

MSSJB Goku > Fused Zamasu Form 1 (Manga) - At least Galaxy Level

Beerus - At least Multi-Galaxy - A fight with Champa would lead to the destruction of the Universe

Universal Fused Zamasu (Manga) - At least Universal

Zen-oh - At least Multi-Universal - Destroyed the entire DB Multiverse in a separate timeline in one shot

Yeah this is pretty accurate, i would put Whis above Beerus but below Omnipresent Zamasu.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Trndo

Beerus is beyond universal. Was fighting goku with barely 20% and was about to destroy macrocosm. This a lowball thread as usual

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:

Beerus is beyond universal. Was fight goku with barely 20% and was about to destroy macrocosm. This a lowball thread as usual

I know right.

Firestorm808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Firestorm808
Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firestorm808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Firestorm808

@Trndo: @thedeathstar:

I decided to take a look back, and I revise my listing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here's how I now see the power scale of the Dragon Ball Franchise by feats and statements:

Universal Fused Zamasu (Anime & Manga) > MSSJB Goku > Fused Zamasu Form 1 (Manga) - At least Universal

(Whis?) < Beerus (Unknown %) + SSJG Goku (BoG) < Beerus 100% - At least Universal. He nullified energy that would have destroyed the universe.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestorm808: MSSJB Goku > Fused Zamasu Form 1 (Manga) - At least Galaxy Level

Clearly there both universal if a suppressed goku and beerus almost destroyed a macrocosm. To nullify the destruction you have to counter it with the same force or you will obviously die. Seeing as how Mastered Blue is immensely more powerful and seeing how beerus still hasent shown his full power. There easily universal+

Firestorm808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Firestorm808

@Trndo:

Forgot to change that. Got it.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firestorm808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo:

Does this mean Beerus and Goku could team up and beat Whis?

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Trndo

@Trndo:

Does this mean Beerus and Goku could team up and beat Whis?

Nah SSB goku wasnt able to land a finger on whis before the universal tournament. Whis also can manipulate time

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestorm808: Good thing you get it as much as obvious it already is.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:

Beerus is beyond universal. Was fighting goku with barely 20% and was about to destroy macrocosm. This a lowball thread as usual

20% who told u that?

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:

20% who told u that?

Its been stated above

Firestorm808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo:

When was that said?

Its just an estimate. Because suppressed beerus one shotted mastered ssb vegeta. SSB has unknown multiplier. But SSG is weaker then Blue and obviously Mastered Blue. Beerus still oneshotted Master SSB who is on par with Merged Zamasu.

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo:

When was that said?

He makes a lot of unfounded guesses but he talks with authority about it so you feel like you should listen.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:
@galactic_1000 said:
@Trndo said:

20% who told u that?

Its been stated above

Where???!!!o_O

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nemesisreloaded What kind of Macrocosm they are talking about?

The macrocosm as I think he's referencing it, is the Universe, the Cosmos, the Kaioshin Realm, Heaven, Hell and the Demon Realm.
I dont go along with that idea though because in the manga, Heaven, Hell and the Sacred World of the Kai's are in the Cosmos.

According to the map of the DB World in the manga as drawn by Akira Toriyama, the Demon realm is a small spheroid below the Universe, which is below Hell (a flat realm), which is below the Cosmos/Otherworld.

No Caption Provided

I will always take this map over and above any other, unless Toriyama himself updated it.

To me, this map should be viewed in one of three ways:

1. that the map is simply figurative and not representative of actual size
  2. that the Cosmos/Otherworld is like a reverse Tardis where it takes up slightly more physical space than the Universe, but that once inside it, is actually far, far smaller. This would explain why Snake Way is the size it appears to be in the picture, and how the Kai's so easily see everything in the World from their vantage point at the top. Essentially everything in the Cosmos is much much bigger and changes size when teleporting between the two, a bit like in DC when people use Motherboxes to move to and from Apokalips/New Genesis to the Universe. This is also potentially supported by the following clip from the anime where Zeno and Future Zeno are playing a game of flicking planets and one of their hands is shown to appear in the real universe and it's the size of a planet, indicating that the true size of Zeno is enormous.
  3. (and the option I personally prefer) That the Cosmos and the Universe are actually superimposed spheres. This is supported by the fact that at Zeno's palace the Universes are spherical, not half-spheres, and by the fact the Cosmos is said to be in a different dimensions. So the theory is that the Cosmos and the Universe exist in precisely the same physical space. This is also potentially supported by the flicking planets game clip and why Zeno erasing the Universe will also erase the Kai's and the dead.
Loading Video...

Anyway, that's the "Macroverse" which is, incidently, what Stephen King calls his Multiverse.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Galactic_1000

@nemesisreloaded: I send u a pic on that pic It doesn`t seem to like the pic u given me.Yeah i agree with you.Look at the anime version 12 universes it`s like universe there are no extra things outside of the universes.

Zeno do have impressive technologies.

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By NemesisReloaded

@galactic_1000: Exactly, the Universes are shown in the anime and the manga to be spheres, so it seems to me that the Map of the DB World is just showing you half of one sphere (Universe) and half of the other (Cosmos) which you can't see all of at once because they exists inside and on top of each other occupying the same space in two different dimensions - like the head and tails of a coin, but spherical.

It's likely to be the least popular view though, because it requires thought and it's not what the picture immediately appears to show.

-----EDIT-----

If the 3rd way of looking at the map is accurate, it also explains why the God Ki shockwaves could be felt in the Sacred World of the Kai's, as all the shockwaves need to be is cross-dimensional. Logically, if the shockwaves are getting stronger the farther they get from the source, and if the Kaioshin Realm is outside the Universe/Cosmos, then the Kaioshin Realm should be where the Shockwaves are their strongest... but they aren't. They don't destroy anything in the Cosmos or on the Sacred World of the Kai's.

So to me, Option 3 explains the most inconsistencies.

Avatar image for dbultrainstinct
DBUltraInstinct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably