How would Dyspo do against other strong members of Universe 7 besides Goku?

kingpin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kingpin1

How would Dyspo do against Vegeta, or Frieza or even Gohan. I believe he would definitely beat 17 and the other weaker members of Universe 7.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Skrskr

@kingpin1: he would probably blitz them to hell unless super changes the power level to speed ratio and says that even if you are weak you can be crazy fast.

Vegeta and Frieza would beat him though

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta would beat him, but would have a hard time, since he is a atiff fighter as Whis states.gohan would do good not great but would ultimately lose. A fight between Frieza is any mans fight. I dont know about 17. His ki shield is a very big advantage and his unlimited endurance. I think he could do very well possibly even win.

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd beat all but Goku, Vegeta and Frieza.

SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta and Golden Frieza are all strong enough and fast enough to react to Dyspo, even if they can't tag him. But Dyspo doesn't appear to be at all that strong compared to his speed, so his hit's probably wouldn't do all that much anyway, and eventually, they'd figure out to do what Hit did anyway, which they would, because Hit pretty much dealt with Dyspo's speed the same way Goku dealt with Hit's time skip at first.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im sure 17 would win due to his overpowered android barrier and the way he adapted to the animal girls fighting style who seemed faster at first.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: 17s barrier can be broken, ribrianne simply charged into and it broke, dyspo should be able to do it too, or he'd blitz before he was able to put it up.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: 17s barrier can be broken, ribrianne simply charged into and it broke, dyspo should be able to do it too, or he'd blitz before he was able to put it up.

Goku said he was pushed to go ssj blue when they faught, and ssj blue goku speed is par with dyspos. I don't see him getting blitzed for that much after awhile

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nilok

@Trndo: Not quite. Goku was never shown that he was on par with Dyspo's speed, it even showed that Goku couldn't even register Dyspo's blitz while SSG. Goku just used his keen combat sense to analyze Dyspo's tactics and predicted where he would be. Remember, Dyspo still dodged SSB Goku.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nilok: to be fair, Goku is fighting under 10 times the gravity of 17's birth planet.

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo:

Goku said he was pushed to go ssj blue when they faught, and ssj blue goku speed is par with dyspos. I don't see him getting blitzed for that much after awhile

What 104 showed was that SSB Goku tried to hit Dyspo and in the time of one SSB Goku backhand strike, Dyspo stopped and jumped backwards to avoid the hit. That one event showed that SSB Goku is not equal in speed to Dyspo, Dyspo is still faster. Just not ridiculously faster.

@zoldycklogic:

to be fair, Goku is fighting under 10 times the gravity of 17's birth planet.

Yeah every fighter experiences the gravity of their home planet, so Goku and Vegeta would be experiencing the gravity of Planet Vegeta. But Goku wouldn't notice that gravity any more, he trains with suits that weight at least 25 metric tonnes, and that shouldn't have any effect on his sight or reaction times, only a minor effect on his speed.

And to be fair to Dyspo, we don't know what the gravity of his home planet is either, his could be 50x earths gravity, like Krypton and Earth

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nemesisreloaded: you got me wrong man, i was saying that Goku is fighting at 10x earths gravity and 17 is fighting at... well 1G.

So if 17 was really able to tag SSB, and goku was really trying, then he would have no problem tagging Dyspo, since Goku was fighting 17 under a more suitable environment than when he was keeping up with duspo.

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: @nemesisreloaded's point still stands. Just because we know Goku is experiencing 10x gravity, which he didn't notice until he was told, doesn't mean we know what gravity Dyspo has. Dyspo may be fighting Goku at a worse handicap for his home planet, and would be faster otherwise. This is all conjecture.

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: No, I got you. I just don't think the 10G is an issue for Goku any more. So I don't see it making a difference for 17 - who incidentally, I don't think really tagged SSB Goku. At this point Goku was turning SSB for everyone, even Krillin. So I don't see it. Seems more like he was just trying to spend a lot of time as SSB or just find any old excuse to transform.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nemesisreloaded: Yeah i believe that SSB Goku is way above 17 too, but IF 17 was really able to keep up with him as we saw, then he will be a better fighter against Dyspo than SSG Goku.

It doesn't depend on Dyspo's home planet since the condition for the fight won't be different from his fight with Goku..... While 17 fought Goku at his best on earth ( I know not at his best but i am just pointing out the "what if" thing here), Dyspo fought him under 10 G in the TOP. I don't know how to explain it better:

• Goku vs 17:
  1. on earth, so both under 1G
  2. Assuming 17 is equal to SSB in speed ( i know he is not but you got the point )
  3. Both are at their best
  • Goku vs Dyspo:
  1. TOP, so Goku under 10G and let's say Dyspo is handling 1500G ( he is not probably )
  2. Dyspo is faster but goku can see him but won't be able to react with his body unless he turns SSB
  3. So we can assume, but it's still debatable that Dyspo under 1500G is equal in speed to SSB under 10G
  • Dyspo vs 17
  1. Dyspo under 1500 is equal to SSB Goku under 10G
  2. 17 will still fight with no handicap and he is equal to Goku on earth so faster than Goku in TOP
  3. so he should be faster than Dyspo in TOP

Everything i said is useless since 17 is not equal to SSB, and Dyspo is not fighting under 1500G and definitely 17 would get blitzed before even setting his barrier...... But IF and only IF he is equal to SSB in speed, then that would be the case.

Please tell me that i made myself clear :p

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: I don't understand what you're trying to say...

Hahah ha yeah, I'm with you.

IF 17 was equal to Goku in 1G, he should be superior to Goku if Goku is at 10G and 17 is not. Even if its by just a tiny bit, so 17 would logically do better against Dyspo than SSB Goku.

All that said, we're on the same page with 17 more than likely not being equal to SSB Goku too. But it is a fair point.

For the record, when I said "I don't see it making a difference for 17" I meant that it wouldn't make difference to make 17 look better against Dyspo if Goku is under 10G. Purely because he's so powerful now he's probably unaware of it.

I know he was bragging so, grain of salt at the ready, but Vegeta said to Pui Pui that he doesn't even feel 10G, and they're both far more powerful now.

But yeah, assuming they are equals, 17 should have a minor advantage over SSB Goku against Dyspo.