How strong would turles be if he ate all the fruit from the tree of might?

AchievedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nilok

Well, it has been a while since I watch Tree of Might, but Turles said he had another fruit in reserve, which Goku used as the base for his Spirit Bomb by pulling the genki from it.

Seeing how Turles was having trouble with Goku while having a stated power level of 30,000, we can put his power level at the time around there, which fits the movie pamphlet of around 19,000. After eating one of the fruit, it jumped by over 10x, as Goku's Kaioken x10 was ineffective, putting it over 300,000. I am not saying the fruit acts like a multiplier like Kaioken or SSJ, as it just concentrates energy, but works as a shorthand.

Something to consider, however, is the fruit of the Tree of Might was meant for Kai to eat. This would suggest that at best he could get to the level of a Kaioshin in terms of raw power, which would be below SSJ2. Though, I'm guessing that it would be more likely mean for a normal Kai like King Kai, so below Frieza. I would guess the upper limit for the fruit would be the 1,000,000 mark.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do we know how many fruits the tree bore? I don't think successive fruits would behave in a exponeantial way, I'd say linear or even diminishing returns, however thats pure speculation.

For threads sake i'll say how many fruits he would need to reach certain Frieza's forms (no basis altogether):

1 - Below 1st form

3 - Around 2nd form

10 - Around 3rd form

A friggin lot / the whole tree - Final form (and I doubt it)