• 103 results
#1 Posted by vptwarrior (552 posts) - - Show Bio

How much can Goku lift in his base form by DBS?

#2 Edited by TheDeathstar (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

Unkown by statements, though he was lifting a weight which was sinking through Beerus' planet and he did 50,000 push ups upside down with 1 finger in it, also physical strength is also classified with Strikes in which when Base Goku and Supressed Beerus were fighting and punching each other which made Whis to come, stop them and say that the their fight was gonna destroy the Earth pointing on that last punch.

In DBS ToP arc, Base Goku was able to lift up his own weight while being inside a black hole which was calced at 34.3 Trillion Tons by me and Nemesis and we came to similar conclusions.

Here for the reference:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/dragon-ball-universe/4015-56629/forums/son-gokus-black-hole-feats-calculation-1913791/#13

#3 Edited by omarlionvision (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Was able to gut punch really hurt 100% jiren eventhough he tanked ssbkk goku kamehameha, beyond blue vegeta final flash and android 17's beam at he same time while suppressed.

#4 Posted by Parallax42 (131 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15183 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably a small mountain or something.

#6 Posted by Scotchbear (1972 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (5810 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: lol he stood up in a black hole casually

Not casually, not even close to casually, but he did stood up in a black hole.

#8 Posted by Scotchbear (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw: how was it not casually? He just stood up while talking and kept talking.

That's casually lol.

If I sat down right now, then got up while talking, you wouldn't say I casually stood up? Lol

#9 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (5810 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw: how was it not casually? He just stood up while talking and kept talking.

That's casually lol.

If I sat down right now, then got up while talking, you wouldn't say I casually stood up? Lol

He seems to have put some effort into it

Loading Video...

#10 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2753 posts) - - Show Bio

That's casually lol.

Goku struggled in the black hole, especially in his base. There was nothing casual in regards to his movements in that particular moment.

#11 Posted by Scotchbear (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: he's smiling and talking and doesn't use his arms as support.

That was all leg strength lifting him up.

I'll admit maybe it wasn't too casual. But he wasn't busting ass to stand up.

If I'm struggling to stand up I'm using my arms to help lift me up, and I'm for sure not smiling and talking while doing it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#12 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by camilopezo (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

As SSJ2 must be able to move a planet. (Scale to Zamasu)

In base form he should be like a millionth part of that.

#14 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Less than 1,000 tons

#15 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15183 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we even know the strength of the black hole our how heavy it makes him? Plus he needed SSB to break out of it, and 17 and 18 couldn't stand in the black hole. So are you saying base Goku is stronger than 17?

#16 Posted by ad-arts (1834 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Scotchbear (1972 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by ad-arts (1834 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:
@scotchbear said:

Do we even know the strength of the black hole our how heavy it makes him? Plus he needed SSB to break out of it, and 17 and 18 couldn't stand in the black hole. So are you saying base Goku is stronger than 17?

1. We kinda do. Unless certain gravity is reached, there will be no black hole. So it can only get stronger, the bare minimum is known in science.

2. Base Goku can by physically stronger than 17. He wont have the speed, durability and most of all stamina but physically stronger? Why not.

#19 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15183 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts:

1. We kinda do. Unless certain gravity is reached, there will be no black hole. So it can only get stronger, the bare minimum is known in science.

Well this is a black hole attack shaped like a heart so who even knows if it follows science. Do you know what the minimum gravity needed for a black hole is?

2. Base Goku can by physically stronger than 17. He wont have the speed, durability and most of all stamina but physically stronger? Why not.

I doubt that's the case. They actually made it look like 18 was physically stronger than Goku when fighting the pride troupers.

@scotchbear: And how much weight did they get in the calc?

#20 Posted by ad-arts (1834 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts:

Well this is a black hole attack shaped like a heart so who even knows if it follows science. Do you know what the minimum gravity needed for a black hole is?

I doubt that's the case. They actually made it look like 18 was physically stronger than Goku when fighting the pride troupers.

@scotchbear: And how much weight did they get in the calc?

1. Yes

2. What has physical strength to do with that. Goku can be stronger but C17 hit harder, simple physics.

#21 Posted by Scotchbear (1972 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: it's the 2nd post on this thread. 34.3 trillion tons

#22 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15183 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts:Like I said, they made it seem like even 18 might have higher lifting strength than Goku when she casually lifted the pride trouper Goku was struggling with.

#23 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15183 posts) - - Show Bio

@scotchbear: If I accept that weight I would give it to SSB Goku which actually makes sense since mountains are billions of tons and SSB should be at least a 1,000 times boost which would mean he should be able to lift trillions of tons, if power boosts make their strength go up linearly.

#24 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts: I'll take what's stated in the manga over a vague fan calc any day of the week

#25 Posted by Maalik (688 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at 1000 tons.

#26 Edited by TheDeathstar (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku at this time should be casually be able to lift multiple cities in Base. If we go by Zamasu who is close to SSJ2 level he was able to lift and collect 6 Super Dragon Balls which are 27x Volume compared to Earth each due to 3 times the diameter. Ofc I am not saying Zamasu has the level of strength or telekinesis Vados does but he was able to do it still in a year which again he has to travel at FTL+ speeds while holding it at least and its not via IT because if it was it wouldn't take him this much time because he had Zuno for locations. He even destroyed them later.

#27 Posted by omarlionvision (393 posts) - - Show Bio

@parallax42: didn't read title properly. What I said was MUI goku not base sorry

#28 Posted by Gaoron (7409 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

We know for sure that he can't lift 1000 tons.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#30 Posted by Kratosx64x (1100 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratosx64x said:

@zokologue3: Manga only so not canon in your own words

That may convince me but not the others. For many here you included, if i remember well, the mangas is just as canon as the anime.

#32 Posted by Kratosx64x (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue3: For me there are both different continuities which have same plot points but different ways to progress. What we had before was the 4 galaxy statement and i used the Super Shenron summoning and Jacos statement about the universe to show you that both sources show/state the same thing.

This feat however contradicts feats of the anime directly:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

So as far as i consider the Vegeta lifting feat isn't canon to the Anime

#33 Posted by ad-arts (1834 posts) - - Show Bio

1000 tons weight and 1000 tons robot that does not want to be lifted... There is a difference.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#34 Edited by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts said:

1000 tons weight and 1000 tons robot that does not want to be lifted... There is a difference.

@zokologue3 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

There is 3 problems with what you said:

-Vegeta caught Mageta by surprise, as you can tell by the "!"

-Mageta wasn't resisting vegeta as you can tell by the "....." which indicates that he found the situation awkward

-Beerus didn't say "Give up vegeta he is too strong", he pretty much said "Give up vegeta, he is too heavy"

#35 Posted by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratosx64x: Math and Dragon ball are not compatible, you know that, right?

Statement>Fan calcs

#36 Posted by ad-arts (1834 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue3:

It would make sense if not the fact they already lifted more. The only logical conclusion is they are as strong as the plot needs them to be.

#37 Edited by Kratosx64x (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue3: Statements about what exactly? you mean the weight of those things? Because i never heard a statement about those objects. And like i said before Vegetas lifting isn't canon to the anime.

#38 Edited by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue3: Come on man, i know some DB fans on this site lowball SS alot, but you know that is an extreme lowball. Magetta's weight is 1k tons yeah, but he's aplying more force than that.. its like saying MCU Thor struggles with 1,000 pounds because he failed to lift Hulks hand in Avengers 1, Hulk was applying more force than that.

#39 Posted by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue3: Come on man, i know some DB fans on this site lowball SS alot, but you know that is an extreme lowball. Magetta's weight is 1k tons yeah, but he's aplying more force than that.. its like saying MCU Thor struggles with 1,000 pounds because he failed to lift Hulks hand in Avengers 1, Hulk was applying more force than that.

Man, It's not about saint seiya. It was never about Saint seiya. If somebody doesn't rationalize things here, then the highballing would go on a crazy level *Insert over 9000 joke*

And it was never implied that the robot was resisting vegeta. He was blitzed and caught by surprise by vegeta, he didn't have time to react. He wasn't exercise any force.

#40 Posted by ad-arts (1834 posts) - - Show Bio

@death2heretics said:

Man, It's not about saint seiya. It was never about Saint seiya. If somebody doesn't rationalize things here, then the highballing would go on a crazy level *Insert over 9000 joke*

And it was never implied that the robot was resisting vegeta. He was blitzed and caught by surprise by vegeta, he didn't have time to react. He wasn't exercise any force.

Yeah because Goku telling Vegeta what to do is not enough indicator to what gonna happen. Mageta is dumb but not that dumb, he noticed him right away.

#41 Edited by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts: when was it implied that Mageta was resisting vegeta? As soon as beerus told goku that Mageta weighs 1000 tons, he gave up on the idea of lifting him.

#42 Posted by ad-arts (1834 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts: when was it implied that Mageta was resisting vegeta?

Where was it not? When you are in the fight, you resist.

#43 Edited by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue3 said:
@death2heretics said:

Well, i most of the time i rationalize things here, i get called a DB hater alot lmao, but it makes sense that Vegeta at this point woudn't struggle to lift 1k tons.

Also he didn't get caught by surprise, it depends on how you interpret that lol, when i saw that "!" i thought maybe Magetta was thinking "he thinks he can lift me!" or something like that.

The anime already showed Goku lifting more than 1k tons at base, though that only applies to the anime, it still makes sense that manga base Goku could replicate that.

#44 Posted by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts said:
@zokologue3 said:

You can't answer a question by another question.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Fallacy

12. Argument from belief

This is when someone states that they personally believe something to be true, without providing any actual evidence.

Example: "It's my opinion that Naruto characters are faster than light, so they are."

The person in this example states that because he believes something, it should be assumed to be true, without any actual evidence.

You have to provide actual proofs. Nothing indicates that he was resisting vegeta.

My 3 previous points still stands, i'll copy/paste them, just in case you've missed them

-Vegeta caught Mageta by surprise, as you can tell by the "!"

-Mageta wasn't resisting vegeta as you can tell by the "....." which indicates that he found the situation awkward

-Beerus didn't say "Give up vegeta he is too strong", he pretty much said "Give up vegeta, he is too heavy"

#45 Posted by ad-arts (1834 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts said:
@zokologue3 said:

You can't answer a question by another question.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Fallacy

12. Argument from belief

This is when someone states that they personally believe something to be true, without providing any actual evidence.

Example: "It's my opinion that Naruto characters are faster than light, so they are."

The person in this example states that because he believes something, it should be assumed to be true, without any actual evidence.

You have to provide actual proofs. Nothing indicates that he was resisting vegeta.

Listen to your own advice and prove that he was not resisting in a fight.

Vegeta caught Mageta by surprise, as you can tell by the "!"

So... Why exactly wouldn't he start resisting from that point?

Mageta wasn't resisting vegeta as you can tell by the "....." which indicates that he found the situation awkward

Ohh... now you read character mind? That's very nice skill you have there.

Beerus didn't say "Give up vegeta he is too strong", he pretty much said "Give up vegeta, he is too heavy"

He did not say that.

#46 Edited by TheDeathstar (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

People do not here even understand what being lifted up means and how resisting force works.

I can lift 80 Kgs but if the same weighed man resists being lifted up then it becomes impossible.

#47 Edited by Paytience (4313 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts said:
@alextheboss said:
@scotchbear said:

Blackholes have mass...thus, Newton's law of universal gravitation and the international gravity formula. Basically, it's not necessarily less "black holes reach a certain a gravity"...and more, "there's a blackhole here, we can figure out it's gravity, influence, and intensity using it's size".

Because 17 is physically stronger than 18 who effortlessly tossed Tuppa, who was sinking into the Katchi Kachin arena, and Goku couldn't lift off of himself.

#48 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15183 posts) - - Show Bio

People do not here even understand what being lifted up means and how resisting force works.

I can lift 80 Kgs but if the same weighed man resists being lifted up then it becomes impossible.

Ya, but if you can lift 1,000 kg, then it doesn't matter how much the 80 kg guy fights, he will be tossed around like a rag doll. Also Magetta wasn't really resisting too much. It seems the manga versions just have lower physical strength than the anime versions. Also we need to take into consideration that Goku never absorbed god power into his base, so his and Vegeta's base/ssj forms are probably much weaker in the manga.

#49 Posted by TheDeathstar (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar said:

Ya, but if you can lift 1,000 kg, then it doesn't matter how much the 80 kg guy fights, he will be tossed around like a rag doll. Also Magetta wasn't really resisting too much. It seems the manga versions just have lower physical strength than the anime versions. Also we need to take into consideration that Goku never absorbed god power into his base, so his and Vegeta's base/ssj forms are probably much weaker in the manga.

Vegeta wasn't that much above Magetta in power.

#50 Posted by slimj87d (15629 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts: Are you the same guy that didn't understand that's you can't step and push anymore than you weigh?

I understand that Manga and Anime are different. I'm not here to debate the lifting feats.

I'm reacting to what you just said.