Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Raxxx
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Who would win??

Whis cant use Time Travel is the only rule.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DrPepperMan

Whis supermegauberslaughtercurbstomps with casual ease

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis supermegauberslaughtercurbstomps with casual ease

we can't be sure about that yet...because for all we know is he could of supassed whis

Raxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Perfect UI is at Angel's level, you have the white hair clue, all angels have white hair.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: the fact he only caused a beerus tier pain with regular UI means Perfected UI better be a MASSIVE amp, because SSG BOG goku was a 6 while Beerus is a 10, and we know that beerus was using nowhere near 1% of his power, otherwise RoF SSB Goku would be as strong or stronger than Beerus, and Beerus can arguably beat Jiren. And whis was a fifteen, so the difference between him and beerus is more massive than Beerus and BoG SSG goku.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: The 6,10, and 15 scale isn’t cannon anymore.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis one shots

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_kai: even if it's not, beerus was using alot less than his full power against Goku and we know that Whis would curb him.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's at least wait and see what he's capable of.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Whis can rewind time, Goku can't, not to mention Whis is like trillions of times faster than light.

Raxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crash_ said:

Whis can rewind time, Goku can't, not to mention Whis is like trillions of times faster than light.

read rules lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raxxx said:
@crash_ said:

read rules lol

Ah... Still Whis, I don't think UI Goku will be able to dodge punches from someone who is tremendously faster than him, Whis has UI too, probably more power also.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whis time travel is fodder anyway

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis is featless but he wins by hype and scalling.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featless lmao

Whis blitzes and one shots like he did to Beerus BY FEATS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Featless lmao

On point lmao, Whis travels the Universe like it's a stroll in the Park and one chops someone who casually one punches Planets. He is featless tho.

Raxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways we can say Perfect UI is way above Gods of destruction level, the question is if it's at Angel's level or near.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zokologue3: Whis isn't featless. He destroyed a planet with a tap from the staff, rewinded time, one-shot Beerus and displayed matter manip.

Although he does need more feats.

OT: Idk, i see UI Goku at Beerus level, so Whis.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MainJP
@gaoron said:

Featless lmao

@crash_ said:

On point lmao, Whis travels the Universe like it's a stroll in the Park and one chops someone who casually one punches Planets. He is featless tho.

These.

Avatar image for eternalsaiyan32
EternalSaiyan32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its stalemate.

Raxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zokologue3: Whis isn't featless. He destroyed a planet with a tap from the staff, rewinded time, one-shot Beerus and displayed matter manip.

Although he does need more feats.

OT: Idk, i see UI Goku at Beerus level, so Whis.

PERFECT UI is above Beerus level and Beerus is the strongest god of destruction. He doesnt mastered UI yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis stomps

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus stomps, no matter how strong saiyans get xd,

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis featless ?. The man one shot a god of destruction who is universal level and travel across to Whis location from different galaxy within a 1-2 minutes. MUI Goku is probably the only person that can fight the angels, but he would still get curbstomp.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even asuming Jiren >= Beerus, Whis has one-shotted Beerus on several occasions, so, unless MUI Goku OHKOs Jiren, or is close to that, it would be really hard to make a case for him.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: No. Goku isn't gonna be jumping that high in power ?. That right there would be way to aspulling. He was what under 50 percent of a god and now is god of destruction or above that tier. Now jumping from that to close to Angel tier. Goku only deserves be angel tier or above that in the next shows ending if we get one. People said Goku isn't gonna reach Beerus, but that went downhill fast. So yea not surprised if we get Goku turning to some god like being.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman: Beerus stomps the power between him and a full powered ssj blue is like a leave compared to a asteral tree and also if a ssj full powered trained for a million he still wouldn't reach Beerus. Both manga and anime confirm this and ui isn't even that far from ssj blue full powered.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mastered Ultra Instinct is at best above Beerus in a good fight. Whis could stomp Beerus. Whis should win this fight with ease, but I dont see it anywhere near a yolo stomp. I am nit even sure he flat out stomps either.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: No. Goku isn't gonna be jumping that high in power ?. That right there would be way to aspulling. He was what under 50 percent of a god and now is god of destruction or above that tier. Now jumping from that to close to Angel tier. Goku only deserves be angel tier or above that in the next shows ending if we get one. People said Goku isn't gonna reach Beerus, but that went downhill fast. So yea not surprised if we get Goku turning to some god like being.

I agree, I was explaining why I don't think MUI Goku can compete with Whis... and tbh, I can't argue this, but I still think Beerus would beat UI Goku, we'll see if MUI changes my opinion.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also time rewinding is not the only time manipulation ability he has. He can time travel aswell, he time travelled to find different timeline for Trunks and Mai at the end of Black arc.

Avatar image for ssgssj4_debater
SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have no confirmation that Goku or Jiren have surpassed even Beerus. Lol what a stretch. MUI Vegito would be more fair though. Whis is not just above GOD level where Goku has just gotten to. Whis is so far ahead of the GOD it isn’t funny. In his supressed state he can one shot possibly the strongest GOD in Beerus. Whis stomps.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: He used time machine or time ring?

SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raxxx: Why do people keep saying Beerus has been surpassed with no confirmation yet. First it was Jiren > Beerus then UI > Beerus. Now it’s MUI > Beerus. The show has given no indication of him truly being surpassed. Not at all. He’s never once compared himself in power to goku vegeta or Jiren, nor has whis mentioned that they have surpassed him. If it’s going to happen it’d probably be this new MUI though if I were to bet. This is the final few episodes so I could see them making Goku surpass him. Just because Jiren has surpassed his own GOD doesn’t mean he’s stronger than EVERY GOD. Beerus is definitely stronger than Jiren to me and everyone else shown in this tournament including Royal Blue Vegeta and unmastered UI. MUI could have the nod though.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

Beerus had to go serious to take down in one shot Vegeta. Plus UI is big freaking difference bro. SSB X20 Goku got curbstomp and spirit bomb got blink away to be destroyed. Plus manga characters are weaker. So obviously Jiren performed the same thing like what Beerus did to Vegeta in manga and Jiren didn't even power up at all. Beerus power up to smash Vegeta body into the ground which cause big as hole. While Jiren punch Goku hard in the stomach and sent his as across the ring out. Even SSBKK X20 which is probably same, stronger, or little weaker than MSSB got curb stomp easily. Even then Jiren blinking the spirit bomb with no struggle and standing still is more impressive than what Beerus did to Vegeta.

Raxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raxxx: Why do people keep saying Beerus has been surpassed with no confirmation yet. First it was Jiren > Beerus then UI > Beerus. Now it’s MUI > Beerus. The show has given no indication of him truly being surpassed. Not at all. He’s never once compared himself in power to goku vegeta or Jiren, nor has whis mentioned that they have surpassed him. If it’s going to happen it’d probably be this new MUI though if I were to bet. This is the final few episodes so I could see them making Goku surpass him. Just because Jiren has surpassed his own GOD doesn’t mean he’s stronger than EVERY GOD. Beerus is definitely stronger than Jiren to me and everyone else shown in this tournament including Royal Blue Vegeta and unmastered UI. MUI could have the nod though.

man it's easy to understand: Whis always said Beerus had unmastered UI then MUI > Unmastered UI = MUI Goku > Beruus

SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raxxx: Your agreeing with me then. Re read what I said. I agree this will probably be the form to finally surpass beerus. As for unmastered UI and Jiren, beerus is still more powerful. MUI Goku > Beerus > Jiren >=< Future Trunks arc Vegito Blue > UI Goku

Raxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raxxx: Your agreeing with me then. Re read what I said. I agree this will probably be the form to finally surpass beerus. As for unmastered UI and Jiren, beerus is still more powerful. MUI Goku > Beerus > Jiren >=< Future Trunks arc Vegito Blue > UI Goku

yeah i agree with you then, now I want know if MUI = Angels or no. Maybe MUI is angel's level, it's weird MUI form have white hair as angels also...

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_kai: it can be canon if those numbers are exponential, lol

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: evidence i am sure it wasn't shown how trunks and Whis went to the future.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think the angels or Zen-Oh are characters Goku is meant to surpass and defeat. They aren't obstacles but rather sources of knowledge to help Goku surpass the gods. Beerus is the main goal of Super, and I imagine Super will end when Goku finally stands on equal footing with him or surpasses him. But going after the angels? It wouldn't make for all that interesting of a story. The angels are just servants. They exist to serve their god of destruction and seem to be a part of the multiverse as a whole rather than individuals who rose to the position. Angels don't have any agency of their own, really. Whis just keeps Beerus in check and ensures that Beerus stays strong, while at the same time training possible candidates to replace him.

So even if Goku fully masters UI and becomes stronger than Beerus I doubt he'll ever be a threat to Whis.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis should stomp .

Although both have UI , Whis has presumably been using it for like millions of years . Goku , on the other hand , has just mastered it.

+ Whis should have more hax and ultra powerful techniques . Not to mention that his stats should be far above Goku's.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are a mixture of speculation, fan theories and hype. Let's actually wai...oh who I am I kidding.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis still stomps.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

@metaljimmor: 40's years old and still has 40 years left in his prime. People said Beerus wouldn't be surpass, but look at this now. Toriyama isn't gonna have his poster boy be underneath 18 characters.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman:

To be fair, people said that because Toriyama himself said he wasn't planning on it. Beerus was set up to be the goal that Goku will aspire toward. Whis isn't a goal. The angels aren't warriors, they are teachers and servants. From a story perspective there isn't much reason for him to surpass them in power.

It's always possible of course. They could have the Grand Priest go rogue, but we've already had a celestial being turn evil and try to rule everything in Zamasu. What would the Grand Priest really bring to the table as a villain that hasn't been done? More than that, Zen-Oh's ability to just appear and win any struggle Goku faces kills any future villains that might arise, and Zen-Oh isn't a martial artist, so him being Goku's next foe wouldn't make much sense.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis stomps

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Beerus >=< Jiren

MUI Goku >= Jiren

Whis >> Beerus

No confirmation, but I guess you can speculate from this

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: They are still fighters. They aren't some jabronis with some high as power. The Angels had to be trained and used their powers. End of the day the Angels are fighters themselves. Just that they are doing their jobs.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers