Absol123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Absol123

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/dragon-ball-akira-toriyama-goku-hero-anime/

He's just a hero by proxy according to Toriyama.

"I wanted [Goku] to have the sense of being that rare guy who seeks only "to become stronger than before", so much so that it feels like 'there's no one as pure as this person,'" he said.

"While he does end up saving everyone as a result of that, he himself at least has a very pure sincerity about 'wanting to become stronger.' What I wanted to depict the most was the sense that he might not be a good guy at all, although he does do good things as a result."

Also, if you look closely at it, most of his actions are bad and irresponsible.

1-He married Chichi Because he thought that marriage = food.

2-He never kissed his wife but he did give her 2 childs caveman style.

According to Toriyama goku is just not interested in that https://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/tenkaichi-densetsu-toriyama-koyama-nozawa/

Goku isn’t interested in child-rearing, probably. He’s completely unqualified to be a father. (laughs) He doesn’t even have a job. Goku wants nothing other than to get stronger, and it feels like he doesn’t have any other instincts. So he shows absolutely no interest in things he’s not interested in. I’d bet he wouldn’t have had any interest in marriage, either.

3-Distracted by birds he dropped his son's stroller

4-He asked Krillin to spare Vegeta because it would be a waste of fighting potential, in the original version. Later, Vegeta went to Namek and killed several namekians

5-He made his family and friends believe he was dead for months and when they summoned the dragon to bring him back to life, his answer was pretty much "Yeah, i'm a live but i don't wanna see you for now. Leave me alone".

6-He spent almost a year beating his son in the time chamber to "help him become a super saiyan" when in retrospect he could just have told him "Yeah actually, you just need to focus your ki on your back"

7-He gave Cell a Senzu bean to fuck with his son and watched Cell get fucked up with a smile on his face

No Caption Provided

8-He tried to prostitute the wife of his rival and the girlfriend of his son to the old kai

9-He wanted to confront the androids rather than stop them from destroying the city

10-He spent 7 years in the world of the dead without contacting his family and friends. He did so only when he heard that a tournament was being prepared.

11-He hired Hit to murder him on earth in front of his family, making little Goten cry

12-The reason why he didn't invite Yamcha to the tournament is because he had completely forgotten about his existence, he had even considered inviting Videl instead of Yamcha

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/dragon-ball-super-explains-yamchas-absence-from-the-tournament-o/

13- He Chose to save a dog rather than his son when Buu destroyed the earth.

14- He didn't get a rage boost when both his sons were killed

15- He still hasn't resurrected Kaioh even though it's because of him he died. But you know who he did resurrect? Frieza. To this day, Kaioh is still dead and goku chose to ignore Frieza's tyrannical actions.

16-He didn't help his friends and family when they were getting smashed by Beerus, he preferred to watch them getting beat up by the god of destruction

17-He suggested that Bulma should be hit more often to piss off Vegeta.

18-His reaction toward Goku Black, the man who killed Chichi and Bulma, was rather friendly. "I heard you are strong" not "i heard you killed my wife"

No Caption Provided

19- He risked the lives of 12 universes just to have a good fight *

20- When Videl was getting beaten to death by Spopovitch in front of her future husband, Gohan wanted to intervene but Goku held him back and asked him to watch .

21-Bulma is pregnant and Vegeta wanted to stay by her side to help her raise Bulla. Goku told him to abandon them and take example on him

No Caption Provided

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Finally someone speaks the truth

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is too smart for us to understand

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku's honestly a whole vibe.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pandalumina

He's a good guy to those who are good, but he's not heroic in a sense that he'll fly around the Earth solving everyone's problems.

No Caption Provided

The_MetaBee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smart man

Bruhmomento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bruhmomento

Goku is a whole different breed honestly but he is a nice guy nonetheless

Also i strongly disagrees with the point. 18

Loading Video...

Check it out yourself if you haven't

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

He's a good guy to those who are good, but he's not heroic in a sense that he'll fly around the Earth solving everyone's problems.

No Caption Provided

Facts🔥. Goku GOAT

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't read. Yeah he is.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

itsyourboi34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dragon ball super ruined him

Jfire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeez, I guess he is just too simple minded, caring about the smaller things in life

Jfire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But he was angry about chichi's *death*, but he is a nice guy tho......