Fused Zamasu is galaxy level?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Similar to how Cell said he would destroy the solar system, fused Zamasu said he would destroy the entire Galaxy. This is most likely Toyotaro's way of telling us he is galaxy level.

No Caption Provided

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

while weakened yes

lul

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: He wasn't that much weaker. Also if anything he would be over inflating his power. No bad guy is conservative with their power estimations. At best that would put him at Galaxy+ which makes sense. Anything higher is too much imo.

Avatar image for dragonvegeta123
Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roriia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zamasu is Ripped asf lol.

It's good thing we got galaxy busting claim, now we atleast know where the mortal god tiers are in power.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Makes more sense than Zamasu being universal level, to be perfectly honest.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: He wasn't that much weaker. Also if anything he would be over inflating his power. No bad guy is conservative with their power estimations. At best that would put him at Galaxy+ which makes sense. Anything higher is too much imo.

he looked pretty exhausted lol

he was planning to use a desperation attack

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FreshFlintstone

Well no because we don't accept statements right? Cell isn't solar system level. Just like how Vegeta isn't planet level during the saiyan saga.

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FreshFlintstone
No Caption Provided

We can't take statements seriously. He was also very injured as stated so he wasn't at full power. I'd say he is solar system++ at full power and small star level when injured

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OBviously he was lying

Planet level at best ?

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

We can't take statements seriously. He was also very injured as stated so he wasn't at full power. I'd say he is solar system++ at full power and small star level when injured

vegeta literally says his body was damaged and injured xD

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well no because we don't accept statements right? Cell isn't solar system level. Just like how Vegeta isn't planet level during the saiyan saga.

xD

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He hasn't shown anything past city level, stop the wank.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegettos final kamehameha is city block level so Merged Zamasu is building level at best by scaling.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The entire chapter was a throw back to cell saga. Lol.

Anyways it seems perfectly fine to me. Merged Zamasu doesn't nee to be Multiversal anyways. Galaxy is just fine, and fits well within the series.

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Remember Zamasu was greatly injured and almost out of energy . He is small mansion level when nearly drained

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Remember Zamasu was greatly injured and almost out of energy . He is small mansion level when nearly drained

Eh, thats pushing too far man. Maybe if its a really small one.

No Caption Provided

.. this slide on the right could be a problem tho.

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FreshFlintstone

@panda_emperorix:

No Caption Provided

Vegeta says Zamasu was in the same position as Goku. Here we see Goku is at his LIMIT. But we know DB characters are known liars and you can't trust them or the narrator so LIMIT must mean Goku is at 75% AT THE LEAST

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the art

He should be Galaxy level by scaling.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cell can destroy all the mass in the solar system. The sun is over 99% of the solar system and I think Cell could blow it up, effectively making him solar system level, but I don't think he can make one explosion that could cover all the empty space that cover the entire solar system.

As for Vegeta, I would except him as planet level if there just weren't so many contradictions. I would say he is planetary. He can devastate the planet, but he can't vaporize entire planets like Frieza.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes more sense than Zamasu being universal level, to be perfectly honest.

Yeah ,also we can finally stop the wank about Goku being universal now.but ghost zamasu is universal.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he can bust Galaxy while extremely weakened than it makes sense for him to be Galaxy+ to multi galaxy+. Them being universal is far to stretch especially at this early stages of the serie.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@mrx1122: If only. Universal Goku appears to be the wank that never dies. I agree with astral Zamasu being universal.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multi-Galaxy+ at his max, this was him extremely damaged and weakened.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multi-Galaxy+ at his max, this was him extremely damaged and weakened.

No Caption Provided

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multiverse level

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mrx1122
Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firestorm808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Firestorm808

Considering that he merged and took over the universe in the anime, it's not that hard to believe that he is at least a solar system or galaxy level destroyer.

Watertaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multiverse level

Boy.

Also, this should come as no surprise.

But I still find it kind of dumb that smoke grenades were able to get the better of Zamasu and Black. Still haven't forgiven Toei for that nonsense.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He's universe+ by scaling to Goku. Even injured he was holding his own, which means he must be Goku's level while injured and higher when not.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spitfirepanda: Goku isn't universe level.

I am even beginning to doubt Beerus is Universe level. All the times they talk about Universe Destruction (The ones after the BoG arc), it was due two Gods of Destruction fighting, I am not sure if Beerus alone is strong enough to Blow up an Universe.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Goku wasn't a God of Destruction when he fought Beerus and they nearly destroyed the universe. Goku also wasn't even close to Beerus' level. Making them all galaxy to galaxy+ would be fine by me, but it would be a retcon at this point.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@purpledeadragon: Goku wasn't a God of Destruction when he fought Beerus and they nearly destroyed the universe. Goku also wasn't even close to Beerus' level. Making them all galaxy to galaxy+ would be fine by me, but it would be a retcon at this point.

... All the times they talk about Universe Destruction (The ones after the BoG arc), it was due two Gods of Destruction fighting...
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spitfirepanda: Beerus said so many lies in that arc. Also if Beerus is wetting himself at the thought of his universe being erased. Why wasn't he afraid when fighting Goku?

@purpledeadragon: Ya I agree.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SpitfirePanda

@alextheboss: Whis drew a comparison between Beerus and Goku after their fight, so I assume Beerus didn't care because he wanted a good fight.

There have been so many power inconsistencies since the BoG arc that it's gotten to where trying to argue power levels is almost a lost cause. Most people I've argued this with insist that Goku and co. are universal in spite of the inconsistencies, and I've gotten tired of arguing otherwise when it just makes people mad. I decided I'd just go with the flow, but now it looks like everyone might have been wrong. I honestly don't know at this point.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is fused zamasu, not merged.

He was greatly weakened too so galaxy is fine.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spitfirepanda: People have been overhyping dragon ball since the beginning. There are people who think kid Goku is faster than light.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Beerus didnt care cause he could nullify resulting destruction... and he did. He cant do the same to Zeno attack tho.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I would use the Manga for that, you know it is more consistent.

No Caption Provided

I would say the only way a God of Destruction can cause the destruction of an universe if by fighting another God of Destruction, Beerus can do it by himself, and in the manga Goku would be just Galaxy+ scaling him from weakened Fused Zamasu.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: PS: and I mean Goku in his mastered Super Saiyan Blue form, not his regular SSJ Blue one.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: But we still don't know if the entire universe would of been erased. Beerus said he was using 100% of his power, he was saying a lot of things to make Goku go all out.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: That's a pretty good chart, did you make it? The only thing that stands out to wrong to me is how high Botamo is. Imo he should be lower than Namek saga Frieza. All he did was get beat up by base Goku.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@alextheboss said:

@purpledeadragon: That's a pretty good chart, did you make it? The only thing that stands out to wrong to me is how high Botamo is. Imo he should be lower than Namek saga Frieza. All he did was get beat up by base Goku.

I didn't do it, and, well, you are right there, but to be honest, he didn't have many showings in the manga, so his power is not that clear, maybe the one who made the chart took on account his resistance hax or something.

Then again, Shin is supposed to be able to one shot Frieza and I am not sure if he is stronger than Botamo.

There are other two charts, about the scaling in the anime and in the movies, I posted them in the Dragon Ball Super discussion thread.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Shin never really fought anybody so who knows, but he did hold down ssj2 Gohan and took some hits from Buu, which is better than what Botamo has shown. At the very least Botamo should be lower than final form Frost. It was even stated that Frost was the strongest warrior in universe 6, so having Botamo above him makes no sense. The only reason I could see him that high is with hax, yet it seems Buu's place isn't affected by his hax.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That doesn't mean his max Dc is only galaxy level

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Shin never really fought anybody so who knows, but he did hold down ssj2 Gohan and took some hits from Buu, which is better than what Botamo has shown. At the very least Botamo should be lower than final form Frost. It was even stated that Frost was the strongest warrior in universe 6, so having Botamo above him makes no sense. The only reason I could see him that high is with hax, yet it seems Buu's place isn't affected by his hax.

Yeah, you are right in that, being impervious to normal damage is good hax but he is still too high in the chart...

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

@spitfirepanda: Goku isn't universe level.

I am even beginning to doubt Beerus is Universe level. All the times they talk about Universe Destruction (The ones after the BoG arc), it was due two Gods of Destruction fighting, I am not sure if Beerus alone is strong enough to Blow up an Universe.

I'm with you here. If anything, I could see Beerus being able to destroy a few galaxies at once, making him a threat to the entire universe over a certain amount of time, but it just seems far-fetched to say he could create an AoE attack capable of wiping everything out in one go.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: But we still don't know if the entire universe would of been erased. Beerus said he was using 100% of his power, he was saying a lot of things to make Goku go all out.

Beerus using 100% to nullify the condensed energy isn't really contradicted by anything. Later on, he claimed that he brought out 100% of his power while fighting Goku, which we find out was a lie.