DragonBall Z Characters - Yes, They've been Solar System Level for Ages.

• 177 results
gunsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gunsout

Numbers are good. Numbers are great. They can be used to differentiate atoms, solve technological problems and present any statistic for any topic. But today they'll be used for a different purpose - rustling jimmies.

Dragonball characters have long been Solar System busters, and it can be proven that by scaling off this guy:

No Caption Provided

Blowing up this thing :

No Caption Provided

If the maximum power level required for Lunar destruction is 139, and the earth is 81x more massive then the moon, this gives us an accurate estimation for what power level is needed to destroy it:

139 (moon level) x 81 (earth's mass) = 11259 PL.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the first, weakest planet-buster in Dragonball:

No Caption Provided

You know him well, he's in his Kaioken x2 form with a power level of 16 000. Which is enough to destroy this sphere with a cup of energy to spare! :

No Caption Provided

I think you know who get's the silver medal in this contest... weakest planet-buster No.2 is Prince Vegeta, who has a power level of 18,000 circa Saiyan Saga. Poor lil Veggie... always a tad behind Kakarot in his endeavours.

No Caption Provided

Of course, we've always known Vegeta had this power, some of us just didn't want to accept it...

No Caption Provided

There's a long list of characters that have attained this level, and the Freeza Saga is swimming with official PL's. We won't spend too much time looking at them, but here's a few honorable mentions:

CharacterPower LevelSource
Krillin13,000Daizenshuu 7
Gohan14,000Daizenshuu 7
Cui18,000Vol. 21, #249
Dodoria22,000Daizenshuu 7
Zarbon23,000Daizenshuu 7
Nail46 000Vol. 24, #286
RecoomeBetween 30,000-60,000Calculated
BurterBetween 30,000-60,000Calculated
JeiceBetween 30,000-60,000Calculated
Captain Ginyu120,000Vol. 24, #285
Frieza (first form)530,000Vol. 24, #286
Frieza (second form)Over 1,000,000Vol. 25, #296
No Caption Provided

The term 'planet buster' is pretty ambiguous, we could be referring to a planet with Earth's mass, or a planet that's 317 times more massive, like Jupiter. Being our largest neighbour, I think this level of power deserves a category of it's own... but who makes the grade?

• Power Level required to destroy Earth : 11 259
  • Jupiter's mass relative to Earth : 317
  • Power Level required to destroy Jupiter : 3 569 103

While there's no official source confirming this, 3rd form Freeza might possibly be the first to attain this power, then after various Zenkai boosts, Vegeta.

Also having gone through various Zenkai boosts, Goku at his absolute base has a PL of 3 million (Daizenshuu 7), but seen as all it takes for him to double that level is Kaioken, he is the first person to officially reach 'Jupiter Level'. Vegeta Wept.

Planet Scaling

PlanetMass Relative to EarthPower Level required to destroy
Mercury0.055562
Mars0.11,126
Venus0.819,119
Earth111,259
Uranus14157,626
Neptune17191,403
Saturn951,069,605
Jupiter3173,569,103
TotalA big number

As for the Big Boy:

No Caption Provided

The Sun is 330,000x more massive than the Earth : 3,715,470,000 is the power level required to destroy it. Below is the last few official power levels, and clearly no one here is busting a star yet:

CharacterPower LevelSource
Goku (vs Freeza)3,000,000Daizenshuu 7
Goku (x10 Kaioken)30,000,000Calculated
Goku (x20 Kaioken)60,000,000Calculated
Frieza (final form; 50%)60,000,000Daizenshuu 7
Frieza (final form; 100%)120,000,000Daizenshuu 7
Goku (Super Saiyan)150,000,000Daizenshuu 7

However, if Goku has the strongest PL on reccord, that gives us an indicator of who can bust a star..

They only have to be 25 x more powerful then this version of Goku.

No Caption Provided

Super Perfect Cell anyone?

No Caption Provided

Lessons learned: accolades and statements are vital to assessing ones power, and more importantly, repeat after me - "power levels aren't bullshit!"

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We so needed this thread...

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone knows this.

Ty for re-iteration though.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

I long for the day when mentioning DBZ in any capacity is met with an instant ban

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

@saren: All you're doing is proving him right

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ fans in a nutshell, all they care about is who can bust what and power levels.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By micah007123

@immortal777 said:

DBZ fans in a nutshell, all they care about is who can bust what and power levels.

And that's a bad thing how? Like what you like, if that's what brings alot of fans enjoyment then who are you to take that away?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Emperorb777

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

And that's a bad thing how? Like what you like, if that's what brings alot of fans enjoyment then who are you to take that away?

I'm the guy who said that's the fans in a nutshell.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By micah007123

@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

Again, that's a bad thing how? What relevance does your statement hold other than a jab to the fanbase. Never mind I'll answer for you, nothing. This is why the Vine looks bad, too much passive aggressive hatred.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

Again, that's a bad thing how? What relevance does your statement hold other than a jab to the fanbase. Never mind I'll answer for you, nothing.

It's not a jab but an observation, does my statement need to hold relevance on a site for discussion or in a thread with no relevance? Are we somehow discussing how to end world hunger or something on that lvl? This may hold that level of importance to you since that's DBZ fans in a nutshell.

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

I long for the day when mentioning DBZ in any capacity is met with an instant ban

No offense mod, but who is forcing you to click on these threads, thus giving it popularity...?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

Again, that's a bad thing how? What relevance does your statement hold other than a jab to the fanbase. Never mind I'll answer for you, nothing.

It's not a jab but an observation, does my statement need to hold relevance on a site for discussion or in a thread with no relevance? Are we somehow discussing how to end world hunger or something on that lvl? This may hold that level of importance to you since that's DBZ fans in a nutshell.

An observation being worded in such a way that your implying it's bad for DBZ fans to care about such things. Again your not coming out and saying what you really feel about the fanbase your simply resorting to the old passive aggressive stance. If you wanna take a crack at the fanbase say how you really feel, don't make it seem like DBZ fans should feel bad only caring about power levels or what who can bust. You don't need to continue to beat a dead horse, unless of course it makes you feel special for saying something that you deem "big".

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

An observation being worded in such a way that your implying it's bad for DBZ fans to care about such things. Again your not coming out and saying what you really feel about the fanbase your simply resorting to the old passive aggressive stance. If you wanna take a crack at the fanbase say how you really feel, don't make it seem like DBZ fans should feel bad only caring about power levels or what who can bust. You don't need to continue to beat a dead horse, unless of course it makes you feel special for saying something that you deem "big".

No it's worded using words, you want to see it a certain way. If I wanted to talk crap about how idiotic the DBZ fanbase can be I would, I've never held my tongue before so there isn't a need for me to be passive aggressive. Like I said you're seeing what you want to see, but don't worry I'm not offended by your accusations.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By micah007123

@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

No it's worded using words, you want to see it a certain way. If I wanted to talk crap about how idiotic the DBZ fanbase can be I would,

Then do it. Don't hide behind a passive aggressive stance. Its kinda funny in a way, considering the way I saw it turned out to be exactly right, but then again I'm pretty good at calling things as it is.

I've never held my tongue before so there isn't a need for me to be passive aggressive.

Then say how you really feel. Your first statement already attacked all of the fanbase for no reason other than to subtly jab at fans. Which honestly wasn't too difficult to pick up on.

Like I said you're seeing what you want to see, but don't worry I'm not offended by your accusations.

Well the last thing I'd want for you is to be offended by my accusations. That's the absolute last thing I'd want to do, afterall your feelings are held in such high regard by myself. Again if you wish to beat a deadhorse and attempt to state things we already know and have heard about hundreds of times at least be more creative. If you come out and say how you really feel about the fanbase that might help differentiate yourself from the hundreds of others who have said the exact same thing. At least then you might not be called out.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

No it's worded using words, you want to see it a certain way. If I wanted to talk crap about how idiotic the DBZ fanbase can be I would,

Then do it. Don't hide behind a passive aggressive stance. Its kinda funny in a way, considering the way I saw it turned out to be exactly right, but then again I'm pretty good at calling things as it is.

I've never held my tongue before so there isn't a need for me to be passive aggressive.

Then say how you really feel. Your first statement already attacked all of the fanbase for no reason other than to subtly jab at fans. Which honestly wasn't too difficult to pick up on.

Like I said you're seeing what you want to see, but don't worry I'm not offended by your accusations.

Well the last thing I'd want for you is to be offended by my accusations. That's the absolute last thing I'd want to do, afterall your feelings are held in such high regard by myself. Again if you wish to beat a deadhorse and attempt to state things we already know and have heard about hundreds of times at least be more creative. If you come out and say how you really feel about the fanbase that might help differentiate yourself from the hundreds of others who have said the exact same thing. At least then you might not be called out.

If I was going to I would have, have you just been skimming my very short sentences. You really are just seeing what you want to see.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By micah007123

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

If I was going to I would have, have you just been skimming my very short sentences. You really are just seeing what you want to see.

Hence why you went with the passive aggressive approach. You can get in a quick jab at the fans, and not waste your time having to type out what you really feel. Not surprising.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is hillarious. Nothing even rmotely suggests this. First of all, the amount of power required to destroy something does no even come close to scaling linearly with individual force.

Take a wood block that you can barely punch through. Now take a wood block 10x as thick. Can you punch through it with 10 punches? lolno. The amount of force require to destroy a planet is much greater than the ratio of its mass compared to the moon's mass (scientifically, not just my fancalcs)

Secondly, we literally have no canon manga PLs after frieza states that he is a million. There is literally nothing to suggest PL's scale linearly. In fact, we have evidence to suggest the contrary. It has been shown that a 10-15 percent increase is enough for you to completely outclass someone. 2 people with a power level of 10,000 cannot even dream of taking someone on with a PL of 20,000. There's no reason to believe someone with a powerlevel of 20,000 can destroy something 2x as big as someone with a PL of 10,000.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Emperorb777

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

Hence why you went with the passive aggressive approach. You can get in a quick jab at the fans, and not waste your time having to type out what you really feel. Not surprising.

With as much as I've typed in this thread, what you're saying makes no sense.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

Just means we gotta work on that reading comprehension. I hope you don't take offence.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

Just means we gotta work on that reading comprehension. I hope you don't take offence.

No amount of reading comprehension would allow someone to figure out the nonsense your writing, but you live in your own fictional world I guess.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No amount of reading comprehension would allow someone to figure out the nonsense your writing, but you live in your own fictional world I guess.

At the very least you'd need 8th grade but again that's the absolute least. Sometimes I forget when dealing with the web it might be best to carefully plan out responses and of course cut out big words. But hey, I've said what I needed to say well have to see what Vine thinks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:

^^^^

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

At the very least you'd need 8th grade but again that's the absolute least. Sometimes I forget when dealing with the web it might be best to carefully plan out responses and of course cut out big words. But hey, I've said what I needed to say well have to see what Vine thinks.

You've spent the better part of an hour trying to tell me what I mean as if we share a mind. Why would I understand any of the nonsense you're writing when you aren't of sound mind? I'm a straightforward person what I say and write are what I mean.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By micah007123

@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

You've spent the better part of an hour trying to tell me what I mean as if we share a mind. Why would I understand any of the nonsense you're writing when you aren't of sound mind? I'm a straightforward person what I say and write are what I mean.

Then why don't you do it? If your such a straightforward person then by all means follow the straightforward path and say what you mean. Don't be punk and resort to sly jabs, surely you can do better than that. Or are you simply the kind of person that likes to talk down to other fanbases? You could be the latter but I'd rather ask.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

Then why don't you do it? If your such a straightforward person then by all means follow the straightforward path and say what you mean. Don't be punk and resort to sly jabs, surely you can do better than that. Or are you simply the kind of person that likes to talk down to other fanbases? You could be the latter but I'd rather ask.

How about this, present proof of my intentions instead of talking out of your a** and I'll concede. There you go again wanting something more when there isn't more there lol.

Avatar image for kryptonianprime
KryptonianPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By micah007123

@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

How about this, present proof of my intentions instead of talking out of your a** and I'll concede. There you go again wanting something more when there isn't more there lol.

I've been doing just that for the better part of an hour and it seems what I've said does have some merit granted some seem to agree with me, not including the PM's I've gotten from other Viner's I've frequently engaged with also showing their flag of support and sharing thoughts. Or are you simply so arrogant as to dismiss these and continue to believe your right on this matter lol. I can see your starting to break down, so we can give it a rest if you'd like. And nice dodge by the way.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

I've been doing just that for the better part of an hour and it seems what I've said does have some merit granted some seem to agree with me, not including the PM's I've gotten from other Viner's I've frequently engaged with also showing their flag of support and sharing thoughts. I can see your starting to break down, so we can give it a rest if you'd like. And nice dodge by the way.

You literally haven't proven a thing, all you've said is what you believe which isn't proof anywhere in the world and I don't see why you'd think I'd care about people you PM that's your business.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

I've been doing just that for the better part of an hour and it seems what I've said does have some merit granted some seem to agree with me, not including the PM's I've gotten from other Viner's I've frequently engaged with also showing their flag of support and sharing thoughts. I can see your starting to break down, so we can give it a rest if you'd like. And nice dodge by the way.

You literally haven't proven a thing, all you've said is what you believe which isn't proof anywhere in the world and I don't see why you'd think I'd care about people you PM that's your business.

Simply stating what I've said and proven does seem to have some merit if people seem to agree with me on the forums (I believe one person addressed you as an idiot, and for some reason you brought DBZ into it.......not quite sure) and in PM's. You know assuming I didn't make that clear in my last reply, although I do need to remember we gotta work on that reading comprehension pardon me for using advanced lingo.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Congrats! Why does this matter?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

Simply stating what I've said and proven does seem to have some merit if people seem to agree with me on the forums (I believe one person addressed you as an idiot, and for some reason you brought DBZ into it.......not quite sure) and in PM's. You know assuming I didn't make that clear in my last reply, although I do need to remember we gotta work on that reading comprehension pardon me for using advanced lingo.

No it doesn't this is a discussion between you and I, I don't care about people you talk to outside of it. So you will continue to talk out of your a** instead of presenting proof of what I meant, I'm waiting you have 20 minutes until I go to work to present it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef
deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: I can tell you're lots of fun

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

No it doesn't this is a discussion between you and I, I don't care about people you talk to outside of it.

Did I say I cared about your opinion on the matter? You stated I haven't proved anything, then I responded that others in the forums and PM's seem to have agreed with me. So obviously I'm doing something right XD, pretty sure if someone agreed with your view they would have said so by now.

So you will continue to talk out of your a** instead of presenting proof of what I meant, I'm waiting you have 20 minutes until I go to work to present it.

See above. All the proof is there including you exposing yourself of how you really feel about the franchise. You've been figured out, your simply one of those guys that likes to talk down to other franchises kinda pathetic for a grown man to get his kicks that way I mean when he's not "working"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Would you please just stop talking. Your making a fool out of yourself at this point, My God............

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

No it doesn't this is a discussion between you and I, I don't care about people you talk to outside of it.

Did I say I cared about your opinion on the matter? You stated I haven't proved anything, then I responded that others in the forums and PM's seem to have agreed with me. So obviously I'm doing something right XD, pretty sure if someone agreed with your view they would have said so by now.

So you will continue to talk out of your a** instead of presenting proof of what I meant, I'm waiting you have 20 minutes until I go to work to present it.

See above. All the proof is there including you exposing yourself of how you really feel about the franchise. You've been figured out, your simply one of those guys that likes to talk down to other franchises kinda pathetic for a grown man to get his kicks that way I mean when he's not "working"

There it is you have nothing, you haven't presented a single fact at all.

I like to talk down to other franchises lol dude now you're making up shit that never happened, please point out where I was talking down about a franchise.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@007619 said:

@immortal777: Would you please just stop talking. Your making a fool out of yourself at this point, My God............

I did not ask you to read my posts.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

Yet somehow people are agreeing with me. Hmmmmm denial maybe on your end?

I like to talk down to other franchises lol dude now you're making up shit that never happened, please point out where I was talking down about a franchise.

"DBZ fans in a nutshell, all they care about is who can bust what and power levels."

Right here clear as day. Shall I go into detail again about what your implying here? Or maybe you didn't know what you were implying with this statement, which is just as bad as it means you just talk without thinking.........

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kgb725

DBZ fanboys are trash and the scum of comics/anime

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mysticmedivh

Goku > TOAA confirmed.

Avatar image for kryptonianprime
KryptonianPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Emperorb777

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

"DBZ fans in a nutshell, all they care about is who can bust what and power levels."

Right here clear as day. Shall I go into detail again about what your implying here? Or maybe you didn't know what you were implying with this statement, which is just as bad as it means you just talk without thinking.........

Are DBZ fans a franchise now? You want to talk about reading comprehension lol.

I will say this for the last time, I don't give a shit about these people you're talking to, this is a discussion between you and I. I'm still waiting on those facts of yours.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By micah007123

@micah said:
@immortal777 said:
@micah said:
@immortal777 said:

Are DBZ fans a franchise now? You want to talk about reading comprehension lol.

Okay okay the franchise fans. Still doesn't change my point I'm afraid.

I will say this for the last time, I don't give a shit about these people you're talking to, this is a discussion between you and I. I'm still waiting on those facts of yours.

Oh my god you can use shit in a sentence. Only someone with a high level of intelligence can get his point across using a swear word, great job to you. However since your saying things for the last time I don't care what your opinion is on the matter. I guess I'll have to restate this again "You stated I haven't proved anything, then I responded that others in the forums and PM's seem to have agreed with me. So obviously I'm doing something right XD". Facts/Evidence have been presented above just read slowly and out loud to yourself. Might help a bit.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its funny how the haters click faster than the fans do XD

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers