DBS 131 spoilers DON'T JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS!!!!

• 86 results
Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

It's says that Goku fallen off, but it was never stated how he lost. Because him and Jiren stare at the Zenos and says as if the battle never ended. It sounds like Goku MUI disappeared, but he transforms back in rage with Jiren wanting to continue the fight. And then Frieza takes advantage and wins. So Goku would of had to lose MUI or Goku got plotted by Frieza. Because Goku is type of person to accept his lose, but he still wants to fight Jiren and stares at the Zenos. So something isn't right here.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is eliminated, we must accept it

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MainJP

Goku is gone. Face it, the man is a loser.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: @LeonardoTMNT: That's not the point. Goku got eliminated, but Jiren never actually beaten Goku like a warrior. Why in the hell would Jiren want fight Goku if he won? Come on I can't be the only one with a brain that can see black and white spoilers?

Yea because everyone whines when Goku wins, but bitch when he loses. DB community bunch of hypocrites whining for everything.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeza was the best all along

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007: And someone getting mad Jiren won. You see no one can't be satisfied. Should been double knock out.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shenron007

@gokuandsuperman: nahh there is people rooting for frieza lol, i prefered if goku and vegeta fused and still got trashed by Jiren :d.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't tell me what to do.

Goku ded.

Parallax42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be interesting to see Frieza to wish to replace Zeno

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax42: how he gonna wosh for anything if Samusa destroyed the dragonballs across all timelines?.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should be interesting seeing Goku watch from the bench, lol

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shenron007

@mainjp: That is how i prefer to call him since a long time, deal with it.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deal with it.

Why does everyone keep saying that?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: I literally ignore like 90% of shenrons post around here.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: Your basically like him. No need to be treaty your little man like that. You two are like same, but one is either power wanker or lowballer.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your basically like him. No need to treat your little man like that. You two are like same, but one is either power wanker or lowballer.

Why you gotta word it like that? And you've been going on about high-ballers and lowballers all day. Dragon Ball is inconsistent.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

@mainjp: DB inconsistent, but whines about Roshi blast being a gag move and having little flame war over on the other thread.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman: This is my only account. I would never waste my time like that, I actually have shit to do.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB inconsistent, but whines about Roshi blast being a gag move and having little flame war over on the other thread.

Why did you edit your comment? And you've clearly never been in a flamewar because that wasn't one.

SupahJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes: I just walk into Dragon Ball threads knowing some kind of stupid argument will be going down.

And it never ceases to amaze me about the subject. On a side note: Jiren made me like the show a bit. He's a beast. Kinda fun to watch. Mysterious. I dig it.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supahjd: Jiren remains a boring blant unless they reveal who the evil doer is, and what Jiren will do to avenge his past. would be funny if he still loses again.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman:

To be fair, it's not so much the fandom being a bunch of hypocrites as it is there being two sub-groups in the fandom. There are the people who are fans of the other 90% of the cast and want to see them get some time in the sun every now and again and a show that is less predictable. Then there are the fans that aren't happy unless Goku is the single strongest fighter in the multiverse and everyone else is relegated to cheerleader status.

Wolfus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman:

I absolutely hate the DB community.

"Hurr, why only goku and vegeta, give other characters a chance". Trunks arc and ToP comes:

"huur, trunks power asspull, trash, worse than db evolution. Hurr master roshi so weak, why not bring back frieza and cell?

They revive frieza

"huur frieza again, no creativity."

Goku obtains UI

"Urg, trash. Protagonism, so predictable, DBS sucks. Goku is going to win, pathetic. So lame and cliche"

Goku is eliminated

"Urg, so trash. Goku had UI, my power levels huur durr".

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfus said:

@gokuandsuperman:

I absolutely hate the DB community.

"Hurr, why only goku and vegeta, give other characters a chance". Trunks arc and ToP comes:

"huur, trunks power asspull, trash, worse than db evolution. Hurr master roshi so weak, why not bring back frieza and cell?

They revive frieza

"huur frieza again, no creativity."

Goku obtains UI

"Urg, trash. Protagonism, so predictable, DBS sucks. Goku is going to win, pathetic. So lame and cliche"

Goku is eliminated

"Urg, so trash. Goku had UI, my power levels huur durr".

LMAO!

@gokuandsuperman:

To be fair, it's not so much the fandom being a bunch of hypocrites as it is there being two sub-groups in the fandom. There are the people who are fans of the other 90% of the cast and want to see them get some time in the sun every now and again and a show that is less predictable. Then there are the fans that aren't happy unless Goku is the single strongest fighter in the multiverse and everyone else is relegated to cheerleader status.

It certainly seems like that.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfus: no you are just looking for an excuse to start baiting, get lost.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfus: no you are just looking for an excuse to start baiting, get lost.

I wouldn't really say he's baiting. There are actually fans out there like that(not everyone). Some people always find something to complain about.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Shenron007

@LeonardoTMNT: he doesn't need to make a post that negative about it.

Wolfus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LeonardoTMNT:

I'd agree with you. But then I entered some DB facebook groups and pages. I noticed that the exact same people were making these opposite complaints. Too bad it's in portuguese. But I'll print this last chance I have.

I started to dig this stuff because one of the guys had a very different name. Then I noticed a lot of people doing it.

The internet created a group of people that actually enjoy complaining. Their pleasure isn't watching a show. Their pleasure is to.complain about it.

The fact that I am complaining about them might indicate that I myself am infected with this thing.

Wolfus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007:

No, I simply listed people's most.famous complaints. How is this bait?

Also, "get lost?" Ha. Try and.make me, buddy.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Shenron007

@wolfus:

starts with:

I absolutely hate the DB community

So what if they complain, it is their opinion and freedom of speech on any site. it is their right to do so. Just like on any other fiction.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfus said:

@LeonardoTMNT:

I'd agree with you. But then I entered some DB facebook groups and pages. I noticed that the exact same people were making these opposite complaints. Too bad it's in portuguese. But I'll print this last chance I have.

I started to dig this stuff because one of the guys had a very different name. Then I noticed a lot of people doing it.

The internet created a group of people that actually enjoy complaining. Their pleasure isn't watching a show. Their pleasure is to.complain about it.

The fact that I am complaining about them might indicate that I myself am infected with this thing.

Wow, that's a whole new level I never thought possible.

Wolfus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wolfus

@shenron007:

It's their right to complain. Am I forbidding them? Am I trying to create some law to forbid them from complaining?

But I also have rights. And I have the right to hate them.

If a person complains about inconsistency and said person can't be consistent with their own complaints, that makes this person a hypocrite and most likely an idiot.

I'm not taking away their right to complain. But if they're going to make displays of stupidity and hypocrisy, I am going to point that out. It's also my right.

Nice try buddy.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfus: no such thing as a right to hate in the rules of the vine i guess?.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

@mainjp: Was a joke, but I edited out to keep serious tone.

Also seems like people get mad even though we haven't even watch the episode. So people need to be patient. Because it never says Jiren out right beat MUI Goku. Seems weird that 130 preview Jiren shirtless is having hard time with Goku, while Goku is keep a calm attitude. To somehow Goku randoming getting eliminated. Yea preview do trick you, but idk. Seems weird that Jiren somehow having hard time to knocking Goku out within 131 beginning. Because I don't think this fight is gonna last for whole episode on 131. Makes me think Goku getting knock off by end of 130 and 131 heads to that episode. Even if Goku lose, why would still want to fight Jiren and Jiren wanting Goku back to fight. Seems weird that Jiren knock Goku in cheap way and realizes that's not warriors way. So he'll feel guilty knowing that he could lost without rules saving him and wants Goku. Jiren will probably piss his universe, but I don't he gives damn about the god who he is stronger. Just a quick theory.

Wolfus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007:

Hahahahaha so what? The vine now can establish rules to tell me how I should feel? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Hate is an emotion. I can feel whatever I want whenever I want.

The rules forbid me from cursing. Did you see me do that? No, you did not.

You're a funny guy. Keep replying please, this is quite entertaining.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfus:

How is this not cursing?

"I absolutely hate the DB community"

Wolfus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007:

Bro. You need to get your definitions right. I'm not cursing. I would have to use a "bad word" to curse. Stating that I hate something is not cursing.

Ah man, you gotta improve your game bro. That one was so lame it wasn't even funny. Come on, you can do better than that.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And here I thought Mastered UI was going to be multi universe level.

I hope the manga fixes this. The manga already has a lot of different things vs the anime so it could go down in a different way in Manga Version.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfus: Antagonizing a fanbase is clearly is a form of cursing. if you said some it would be a different story but no you had to make bad apple out of a whole fanbase. As if other fictions don't have similar issues.

Parallax42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007: Zamasu destroyed the SDBs in the future timeline,not in the present

And the Grand Priest announced that they had gathered the SDBs

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax42: The way he was talking it comes over as across all timelines. ib the manga.

Parallax42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007: Dude do you pay attention to the show?

Loading Video...
Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax42: this vid you showed me is an inconsistancy, if you look at what samusa says when he mentions he dostroyed all the dragonballs in both the manga and the anime? look for that one pls.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@gokuandsuperman: The previews state that Jiren hits Goku with everything he’s got and Goku ends up in the stands. I would be very surprised if the actual episode didn’t show that happening in some capacity. This is from an official magazine, not a fan spread rumour online. I personally thought Goku and Jiren would knock each other out leaving Frieza as the only fighter but it’s hilarious that Goku’s strongest form ever still can’t beat Jiren.

Parallax42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007: He destroyed the dragon balls in an alternate timeline,the one where Zamasu killed Gowasu

Is Samusa supposed to mean Zamasu?

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Shenron007

@parallax42: Yes i prefer calling him that, show us scans? or Anime footage of when goku black told Goku he destroyed the super dragonballs.