can beerus destroy the whole universe 7 macroverse?

• 84 results
Avatar image for gokublack123760
Gokublack123760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gokublack123760

can beerus destroy the whole universe 7 macroverse? the macroverse in universe 7 is supposed to be composed of the living universe, the same size as our own, as well as other world, which is a separate dimension approximately the same size as well. Also several dimensions such as demon realm, kaioshin realm and so on.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Gokublack123760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m pretty sure his actions have threatened this at least several times now while he’s fighting.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, he almost destroyed it on accident a few times albeit with help but he never went all out.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably, he puts it in a risk of destruction every time he fights someone strong enough (Champa, God Goku) and we have yet to see him go all out.

GokuGOAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus can stop a universal blast and fighting Champa would destroy both of their universes. Plus Beerus and Champa were colliding on planets in manga.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh....this thread again

Gokublack123760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what if beerus actually destroys the macroverse, where would all the people that he killed go?

Gokublack123760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokugoat: so does that mean he is multi-universal cause he can destroy a macroverse that is around 3 times a universe?

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokublack123760: No, just because a Dragon Ball universe has three parts, it doesn't make it a "macroverse". Our universe has potentially 11 parts, but we don't call it a macroverse. He can probably cause the destruction of any single universe though.

ArcReactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah.

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly, but he definitely isn't durable enough to withstand it , old Kai said that gods like us and even beerus and goku will be destroyed

Avatar image for ssgssj4_debater
SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course. Not even a question at this point. It’s been stated by angels and the narrator that he’s fully capable of wiping out the universe even as a side effect. If he actually wanted to, it’d be no problem.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

question can easily be answered if you read or watched the source material

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nilok: the macroverse actually consists of an actual universe and the other world,so while the universe itself can be seen as the same size as a normal one, the 'macroverse' should be bigger

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nilok

@jaakor: Not really. Just because a Dragon Ball universe is separated into separate sections doesn't mean that it is a macroverse. We are still trying to confirm if our own real universe has many more dimensions, which would actually make it far larger than what is described in a Dragon Ball universe, even though the main universe has the same 3+1 dimensional spacetime. Dragon Ball universes have another half that is used for managing the mortal realm, while ours may have higher dimensions of reality for maintaining our spacetime.

If you want something closer to a true macroverse, look at the Anti-Spiral Space in the final battle of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. The eponymous mecha fighting within it is created from, and contains, an Infinite Multiverse Labyrinth and higher dimensions of reality. It is a space far larger than we would expect from any normal universe, containing one, or even multiple, infinite multiverses. That sound much more accurate to a macroverse.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nilok: if you look at the structure,the universe isn't separated, it's one of the separations of the structure. The lower end is the universe, below that is the demon realm,above is otherworld,at the interface of otherworld and the universe is hell, other word then contains heaven,the four Kai's, snake way etc, and then orbiting all of this is the realm of the kais. The universe isnt split into faction ,it is ONE of the factions of the structure. Hence a macroverse,I mean in terms of scale, sure it may rank low compared to your example, but it's a still a structure that contains both a universe and other structures. Hence 'universe' won't cut it

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nilok

@jaakor: When I said the universe is separated, I am specifically talking about the separations that you mentioned in an overall Dragon Ball universe, not the mortal realm. I use that for several reasons, first of which, specifically because the Kais, whom live almost exclusively in the heavenly realm, are also said to be part of their respective universe (1-12).

Second, the main classification of a "macroverse" I can find most reliability is a universe with higher orders of infinity or trans-infinity. Some theories has our own universe having 9+1+1 dimensions of reality, which is far more expansive than Dragon Ball's 3(2.1)+2 dimensions. The 3(2.1) being the different separate but structurally identical spaces that share the same 2 dimensions of time.

Perhaps you found a different definition of a "macroverse" that I am not aware of, but nothing about a Dragon Ball universe is anymore immense compared to our own universe, if not being smaller, while the Anti-Spiral Space rests between the 9th and 10th dimension, with the 10th dimension being literally everything that ever was, or could be, including you right now, the actual Dragon Ball universe 7, and events in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. This is why I used the Anti-Spiral Space as an unambiguous example of a macroverse, being without a doubt being far larger than a "normal" universe.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jaakor

@nilok: this isn't hard to comprehend, the mortal universe is the same size as our own,and it's only one of the two parts of the living world,the other being the demon realm. The other part is otherworld and then the kiaoshin realm orbits it.

The mortal universe is the same size as ours, with all the dimensions it has, the otherworld takes up the same space as the universe and the demon realm

https://pm1-narvii-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/pm1.narvii.com/6790/13986647cd0f48274f3730527bb8f2769ebeaa1av2_hq.jpg

It's really not that complex, the DBZ macrocasm consists of universe, similar sized to ours and then some.

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nilok

@jaakor:I wholly agree, the mortal universe is the same size as our 3+1D spacetime, that is explicitly stated, 3D are the only dimensions that physical size matters to us.

However, you are making a massive leap of an assumption to assume that it also shares the same underlying structure that is requires for it to function. The 6 additional dimensions theorized to exist in our universe exist at the basest level and how our universe fundamentally works. In contrast, a Dragon Ball universe is explicitly different as you elegantly described, with Oni, Kai, and Gods maintaining their universe. Their universe would need the 6 extra dimensions we have as much as our universe would need their otherworld, they serve the same purpose through different means.

I also don't think you addressed how a Dragon Ball universe would even classify as a macroverse. Assuming everything you said was accurate to Dragon Ball, how does it even reach high orders of infinity, like infinite infinities, or trans-infinity? From my understanding of what a macroverse is, it would be like comparing a larger asteroid to another asteroid and claiming it to be a star. This is why I used Anti-Spiral Space as a prime example, as it has an infinite infinity within it being the Infinite Multiverse Labyrinth, which was subsumed into Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jaakor

Ok, the DBZ 'mortal universe' is the SAME as ours IRL,that's how it was explained. And this is the same with all of fiction, unless Stated otherwise. It is the same that the mortal realm is the SAME as ours, not 'same as ours in 3D fashion'. You are assuming with no facts that it is that way

As for macroverse,it seems that's where the problem is, I am using macroverse for lack of a better word, I don't want to keep saying 'universe' everytime. I am using macroverse to simply define a large universe bigger than ours, I can't simply call it the DBZ macrocasm because macrocasm refers to the other world and living world sphere and doesn't include the kaioshin realm

Like you said

I am comparing a smaller and larger asteroid

It's not infinity times bigger, it IS at least 2.2* bigger (I did not factor the size of heaven and hell as their size comes from DBZ anime, which I am not sure is Canon to super, and I didn't factor the size of the demon realm nor the distance between the macrocasm and kaioshin spheres as no value has been stated)

Since all these structures are in the same plane,the DBZ total universe is at least 2.2* the size of ours and this is a lowball

Avatar image for adm1ralsnackbar
Adm1ralSnackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He cant even destroy a star.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus has threatened the universe 4 times IIRC and they were all through fighting another person, not even directly focusing his attack on destruction. It was also stated that Kefla was universal and she's below Beerus.

I think that Beerus/Buff Jiren/MUI Goku are all multi galactic+ to universal, but not universe busters. It seems to be the implication.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

of course

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: whis stated That Beerus could destroy the whole Galaxy if he wants.

Although I so want it to be, I am not quite ahre he cab destroy the universe alone.

Judging by the size of the small Hakai ball that Toppo used to destroy frieza’s world erasing blast, and comparing it to the big hakai ball he used against Vegeta. We already know that Toppo “and vegeta” are more than Galaxy busters. But not by much.

So is the difference between toppo/vegeta and Beerus/jiren/goku equal to the difference between 2-3 galaxies and the universe.

It’s highly unlikely.

The only way it’s possible is the case of a presence of a threshold, where the character reaches a certain level of power that would allow their attacks to not lose any energy ( or destructive capacity ) while covering big distances.

And maybe that threshold an be reached by one character, or the result of combined attacks between two powerful characters.

That’s similar to what happened in the battle of Gods arc with goku and beerus. And what would probably happen if two GoDs where to fight.

In conclusion,

the power difference between Beerus and vegeta is not equal to the difference between a galaxy and a universe.

However if the threshold theory is true, then beerus is without a doubt universal because SSG Goku’s power is not really equal to 25% of beerus’s. And their clashes did reach that threshold more than once.

AfricanK1ng2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: You have no idea what you're talking about. Beerus is a universe buster.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

Yes and it was made clear clearer than that and you have him actualy destroy the universe.

it was made clear that if they fight and go out of control they destroy the universe as a side effect.

ssg goku vs probably 1/100(lowball) of beerus power had the universe including the kaioshin realm almost destroyed without actualy aiming to destroy it.

once beerus is surpassed , universe level is like planet level back on namek.

in the future goku is gonna fight casual universe busters wether you like it or not and i know for a fact some ppl here wont like it.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoDs are potentially can destroy universe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. He used a fraction of his power in a fight with SSG Goku which could've potentially destroyed the Universe. In the Manga, he stomped SSB Vegeta who is like at least 50x stronger due to SS multiplier. Beerus also didn't think SSBKKx20 will beat him, only UI might.

So Beerus is more than 1000x stronger than SSG Goku who made him release potentially universal power.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why are we still debating this in 2019?

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheDeathstar

Yes. Especially, if it's his real intention because so far they seem to have accidentally be able to do it as a side effect.

Gokublack123760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Especially, if it's his real intention because so far they seem to have accidentally be able to do it as a side effect.

you know that this is your second time replying to this thread?

Gokublack123760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheDeathstar

@gokublack123760: There are tons of threads with the same question over and over again. So, you tell me.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely yes. His fight with SSG Goku was about to destroy the universe , and Beerus at this point was using like 0.1% of his power .

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes and easily

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Definitely yes. His fight with SSG Goku was about to destroy the universe , and Beerus at this point was using like 0.1% of his power .

Pretty sure Old Kaio was only speculating Beerus going all out when he said they are going to destroy the Universe. Whis knew he was far from full power that's why he wasn't nervous one bit, unlike the time Beerus and Champa fought when he had to step in.

And shaking the Universe isn't anything impressive. Kefla was able to shake the world of void and she was barely even SS3 Goku?

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

Shintokis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Shintokis

@revold said:
@trololololol said:

Pretty sure Old Kaio was only speculating Beerus going all out when he said they are going to destroy the Universe. Whis knew he was far from full power that's why he wasn't nervous one bit, unlike the time Beerus and Champa fought when he had to step in.

And shaking the Universe isn't anything impressive. Kefla was able to shake the world of void and she was barely even SS3 Goku?

tell me op, what's 10 x 0 = ? .... nothing < what the void is. that's not impressive at all. and the shaking universe thing was a chain reaction feat equivalent to buuhan. not a physical one

all in all, the confirmed physical capabilities for beerus are solar system+ as in, hardcore evidence

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes and no.

No, in the sense one-shotting it. A universe is mostly space/distance between a location). Plus it would be harder to even locate certain areas within the cosmos when they're becoming less and less.

Yes, in the sense of crash or collision. Though shockwaves could only travel so far. And overtime destruction to a degree, as reason previously stated.

People are forgetting that episode where Super Shenron was flying throughout the universe and literally dwarfing countless galaxies, in which are 10^6's or even 10^9 ly or more in distance. Beerus isn't capable of wiping all that out (only some fanboy would think otherwise). Only few are capable of such a feat.

Loading Video...

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus can, easily, we saw this during his fight with SSG Goku, and that ws just 0.001% beerus

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 takenstew22  Moderator

@jaakor said:

Beerus can, easily, we saw this during his fight with SSG Goku, and that ws just 0.001% beerus

He wasn't using that small amount of power lmao. He went up to 10% against rage mode Vegeta.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: that was revealed to be a lie, whis called him out on it,this is further proven when he casually oneshotts MSSB Vegeta in the manga, and is shown to be far superior to SSB Vegeta/Goku in the anime

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 takenstew22  Moderator

@jaakor said:

@takenstew22: that was revealed to be a lie, whis called him out on it,this is further proven when he casually oneshotts MSSB Vegeta in the manga, and is shown to be far superior to SSB Vegeta/Goku in the anime

I didn't read the Manga so I'll just say you're right for now.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By El_mago

probably,beerus is own power cause struggle in his universe when fightning SSG goku