Are people still thinking that Super Saiyan God is Stronger than Super Saiyan Blue

Yabuturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't get it xD

Wasn't it shown over and over that Blue is stronger than God.

Made a video on it too to show other chapters and scenes others did not talk about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qvoNag1YvI

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No......

Yabuturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomrant: Good I guess. Not sure why it was still a debate. It is still out there believe it or not...

thedemonlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would you ask this after Goku kept powering changing forms against Jiren? (ssj,ssj2,ssj god etc.) You're just going to attract the attention of certain people from the other side of the site.

We don't need any attention seekers ranting on about "false statements" and "outliers".

Yabuturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would you ask this after Goku kept powering changing forms against Jiren? (ssj,ssj2,ssj god etc.) You're just going to attract the attention of certain people from the other side of the site.

We don't need any attention seekers ranting on about "false statements" and "outliers".

It's a joke dude xD

Obviously there are still people who think like that, otherwise you wouldn't keep seeing videos such as this. It's not attracting anyone, just pointing out stuff that some people may not have mentioned when discussing this topic.

Some people take this way too seriously... xD

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No. But we still have people arguing that SSG is universal... smh

Avatar image for zacrimsonwarudo
ZaCrimsonWarudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, but we still have people who think ss4 is stronger than ssg and even ssb xD

Yabuturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a crazy world xD I'm sure some will think SS3 is the true super saiyan form an it exceeds the gods but because he did not master it, it is much weaker xD

Avatar image for ssgssj4_debater
SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: That can be argued. The feats in the movie suggested he was at least very high multi galaxy. Through the arcs he has gotten imo thousands of times more powerful easily so maybe I think he could be universal. To me it has more legitimacy being universal than not being universal. At the absolute least it is certainly a universal threat being able to take out large chunks of the universe. SSB goku felt that he might’ve destroyed or done some major damage to Zamasu when Zamasu was starting to become the multiverse and spreading throughout timelines. He said if he had a senzu he could’ve been done something. If you scale SSB to being 50x SSG, then TOP Goku SSG should be > SSB from the black arc, with universal attack potency. Again it’s not concrete because it didn’t happen but I’d like to believe what the show intended to be possible. Idk, if the whole absorbing SSG into Base thing was explained better I’d be more sure of things. At times it just seems like it’s not there and if he absorbed all the power of ssg into Base and not just some of it (like I think) he could be universal in Base like some people think. Lol. Even so, off of what we seen we don’t know for sure when goku hit universal but it’s obvious he is now considering he surpassed Jiren which in turn passed the GODs and even they, can destroy a universe.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd
deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zacrimsonwarudo: Well, a fella of time in the place i present is sure to entertain while time last for such an idea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The title of the post is quite misleading, though that's not an issue, asking whether a person think A is B would be highly subjective rather than objective, that's just two cents by my presence, if you are asking whether The Red saiyan God form is more powerful than The Blue saiyan God form, then Yes and No, technically, The blue saiyan God form is just a super saiyan with the power of a super saiyan god, the power of the super saiyan god is what a person might refers to as a saiyan beyond god in base-form ''God mode'', meaning if a Person had 1000 ki, they would have 50.000 ki if they have Saiyan blue God form, in the other scenario, The Red God form, the ritual one, is a form that borrow the energies of Six persons, meaning if 6 Persons had 1000 for each, the collection would be 6000, then with the fabled/super Saiyan form, it would be 300.000 ki for the Red God form user, so it's a Potara/dance fusion kind of scenario, as The Red God form that's a self transform ability is Unknown, the least thing is that, Base-form God mode, then Self Red saiyan God form, Blue Saiyan God form, Ritual Red Saiyan God form.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Revold

@phantomshepherdmanga: So what you are saying is Goku + Vegeta + Gohan + Goten + Trunks + fetus Pan > 50x Goku.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold: bizarre, that might would have been what i stated....if you only read to the point of when the energy collection is mentioned, and made a self narrative about a particular scenario rather than the presented formula in the statement if you read all of it, there is the SS reference or maybe that's just me daydreaming, the secret shall be figured out whether as a truth or not once the dream is over, Jana.