• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for beautifultemptress
Posted by BeautifulTemptress (513 posts) - - Show Bio

The first issue Superman\Wonder Woman were on the 7th place, and was sold 94,859. The second comic were on 20th place, and was sold 60,185.The third issue were on 32th place, and was sold 51,357.This comic has like two more issues to be in the danger zone of cancellation.

This comic has not got in the Top 10 and Top 100 best comics 2013.

#1 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3976 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been really good. Much better than Superman.

#2 Posted by SaintWildcard (21072 posts) - - Show Bio

.... point? It seems that because you dislike it, the drop in sales seem like it's going to get cancelled. Drop in sales is nothing new.

#3 Posted by PeppeyHare (4330 posts) - - Show Bio

What...? It's still selling well and it not making best of lists means nothing

#4 Edited by SaintWildcard (21072 posts) - - Show Bio

This comic has both Superman and Wonder Woman, it will keep selling well enough to avoid cancellation

#5 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

if Catwoman hasn't been canceled then Superman/Wonder Woman is perfectly safe

#6 Posted by GrenadeFlow (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares as long as the story is good and its not under 20k, its safe

#7 Edited by kidchipotle (15763 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, another Superman/Wonder Woman hate thread, how original. "I hate it so I must find an excuse for it to be cancelled" blahblahblah

It's not getting cancelled. End of story.

#8 Posted by SaintWildcard (21072 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn you CLois fangirls/boys. Stop fighting the Cliana romance

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
#9 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8212 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess you've never read Superman: Infinite City :P

#10 Posted by SaintWildcard (21072 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8212 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by dbatdog (550 posts) - - Show Bio

The first issue Superman\Wonder Woman were on the 7th place, and was sold 94,859. The second comic were on 20th place, and was sold 60,185.The third issue were on 32th place, and was sold 51,357.This comic has like two more issues to be in the danger zone of cancellation.

have you read those issues?

#13 Edited by XImpossibruX (5752 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope the worst pairing in the history of comics flops hard.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
#14 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (2082 posts) - - Show Bio

It won't. The book is too good.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
#15 Edited by Yung ANcient One (5308 posts) - - Show Bio

if its not under 20k, its safe

Yeah if it is in the 30k it is safe. If it is in the 20k it should be safe for a while but... Agent Venom, Scarlet Spider, and many more titles got cancelled at 20k.

I clicked on this thread thinking it was actually doing poorly. 50k is good.

(+)

#16 Posted by SaintWildcard (21072 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by dbatdog (550 posts) - - Show Bio

if its not under 20k, its safe

Yeah if it is in the 30k it is safe. If it is in the 20k it should be safe for a while but... Agent Venom, Scarlet Spider, and many more titles got cancelled at 20k.

I clicked on this thread thinking it was actually doing poorly. 50k is good.

(+)

Marvel is rebooting those titles to hit the 50k again. For DC, below 20k for a couple of months might get it cancelled. I doubt this book would dip 20k range since its Superman and Wonder Woman.

#18 Posted by Pokeysteve (11973 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman/Superman is horribly boring so far. That first arc was weak sauce. Superman/Wonder Woman is at least interesting so far. The art for both of them is spectacular.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#19 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

This comic has both Superman and Wonder Woman, it will keep selling well enough to avoid cancellation

#20 Posted by hart7668 (2334 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by Superwondy (135 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS COMIC BECAME THE BIGGEST FLOP IN 2013.

No Caption Provided

This comic has not got in the list of the best comics 2013.

AOS,Superman Unchained, Earth 2 - three comic book, Lois has a considerable role, became the best comics 2013.

#23 Posted by SaintWildcard (21072 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS COMIC BECAME THE BIGGEST FLOP IN 2013.

No Caption Provided

This comic has not got in the list of the best comics 2013.

AOS,Superman Unchained, Earth 2 - three comic book, Lois has a considerable role, became the best comics 2013.

It might look like most of us agree that you're wrong but please keep talking.

#24 Posted by BlackRaven (40 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#25 Posted by SelinaWayne (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze closes in april.Next comic that WILL be closed - Superman\Wonder Woman.

#26 Posted by KillerFrost (34 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by HawkWoman (12 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for starsapphirelove
#28 Edited by StarSapphireLove (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze closes in april.Next comic that WILL be closed - Superman\Wonder Woman.

#29 Posted by SaintWildcard (21072 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats with all these chick rookie accounts hating on SM/WW?

#30 Posted by SaintWildcard (21072 posts) - - Show Bio

@selinawayne said:

You guys think that Larfleeze and SM/WW are equally hated?

Avatar image for beautifultemptress
#31 Posted by BeautifulTemptress (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Sales results confirm that this comic is interesting only fans of the pairs.

#32 Posted by GuardianHuman (25 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for vanessawhitefox
#33 Posted by VanessaWhiteFox (4 posts) - - Show Bio

This comic is the most stupid and boring.I am sure that Superman/WW will be closed.

#34 Posted by MatteoPG (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

It might close. It might not. It won't go on forever, but almost nothing does. Point?

#35 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8212 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
#36 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (2082 posts) - - Show Bio

That Maggie pic is for people that can't use their words, because they really don't have a sound argument for hating the series.

#37 Posted by Superwondy (135 posts) - - Show Bio

The only plus of this comic book - it's the art.I read this comic without pink glasses and I see objective reality, that the fans of this pair does not want to acknowledge.Between this pair not romance, only friendship.This pair is boring and therefore DC are trying to attract the attention of fans, copying with Clois.But even this attempt failed and causes only disgust. In addition, this comic will be closed on 10 or 12 issue.With such sale comic will be closed earlier.

#38 Posted by SaintWildcard (21072 posts) - - Show Bio

The only plus of this comic book - it's the art.I read this comic without pink glasses and I see objective reality, that the fans of this pair does not want to acknowledge.Between this pair not romance, only friendship.This pair is boring and therefore DC are trying to attract the attention of fans, copying with Clois.But even this attempt failed and causes only disgust. In addition, this comic will be closed on 10 or 12 issue.With such sale comic will be closed earlier.

#39 Posted by Lvenger (35753 posts) - - Show Bio

@superwondy said:

Come on, this is immature to make fun of people disliking the Superman/Wonder Woman romance. If I were on here criticising it, you wouldn't be posting that gif underneath it would you, because I have sound criticisms of that dull and boring romance. So keep things in perspective if you please. This romance has made things worse for both characters and is now getting dry and dull to a lot of comic book fans. Post all the fan fic and disapproving gifs you want but it's not an appealing romance in the slightest to many fans.

#40 Posted by green_skaar (11457 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my second favorite series right now, I hope it doesn't get canceled.

#41 Posted by SaintWildcard (21072 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@superwondy said:

Come on, this is immature to make fun of people disliking the Superman/Wonder Woman romance. If I were on here criticising it, you wouldn't be posting that gif underneath it would you, because I have sound criticisms of that dull and boring romance. So keep things in perspective if you please. This romance has made things worse for both characters and is now getting dry and dull to a lot of comic book fans. Post all the fan fic and disapproving gifs you want but it's not an appealing romance in the slightest to many fans.

Im criticizing the fact they believe it will get cancelled soon, not that they think it's bad. As someone stated, if Catwoman still has a book, SM/WW will have one until they are done with it.

#42 Posted by Lvenger (35753 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard: True that but Catwoman hasn't had a huge sales drop of 30,000+ units in the past two months. DC hedged a lot of bets with this series and even though it still outsells a lot of comics, that's a big drop for a top tier series. Still, you're right, this series won't get cancelled till DC are done with the Superman/Wonder Woman romance.

#43 Edited by SaintWildcard (21072 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@saint_wildcard: True that but Catwoman hasn't had a huge sales drop of 30,000+ units in the past two months. DC hedged a lot of bets with this series and even though it still outsells a lot of comics, that's a big drop for a top tier series. Still, you're right, this series won't get cancelled till DC are done with the Superman/Wonder Woman romance.

Superman Unchained went from 250 k to a little over 100, we can't base anything over a drop in sales in the first 5 issues.

#44 Posted by MatteoPG (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard: @lvenger: I agree with Saint. If you think about it, it's normal for series to get a big sales drop after the first issue. I think we should judge by the subsequent ones.

#45 Edited by SaintWildcard (21072 posts) - - Show Bio

Sales results confirm that this comic is interesting only fans of the pairs.

..... that's usually how every comic works, it interests the fans.

#46 Edited by SaintWildcard (21072 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm done. I've voiced enough how much I disagree with this paranoia. Call me when the book actually is set to be cancelled due to low sales.

#47 Posted by Thitiki (4504 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Avengers (11 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by KeeperWorlds (22 posts) - - Show Bio

The first issue Superman\Wonder Woman were on the 7th place, and was sold 94,859. The second comic were on 20th place, and was sold 60,185.The third issue were on 32th place, and was sold 51,357.

No Caption Provided

#50 Edited by Sovereign91001 (7484 posts) - - Show Bio

It's here to stay