Image deletion from page

PsychoPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By PsychoPanda

I screwed up and added an image (only image there) to Lady Luna. The image is actually of Lady Lunar. Sorry about that, please delete the image from the gallery. Or if I have rights, please give me directions. Thanks!
http://www.comicvine.com/lady-luna/29-11383/

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Final Arrow
PsychoPanda said:
"I screwed up and added an image (only image there) to Lady Luna. The image is actually of Lady Lunar. Sorry about that, please delete the image from the gallery. Or if I have rights, please give me directions. Thanks!
http://www.comicvine.com/lady-luna/29-11383/"

Hey man you can do this yourself, If you go into image gallery and underneath the picture sould be some options that appear pick remove from gallery and bam your done.
PsychoPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By PsychoPanda

Tried that. There is a little edit icon that shows up under the image. I clicked that first (in Firefox 3.0.1) and then unchecked the Gallery box to remove the image from the Gallery. However, the image still shows on the Overview page of the character and in the All Images section of the Gallery. I just double checked in IE 7.0, and still no luck. Looks my first hunch is right, and a Mod will need to remove this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

PsychoPanda said:
"Tried that. There is a little edit icon that shows up under the image. I clicked that first (in Firefox 3.0.1) and then unchecked the Gallery box to remove the image from the Gallery. However, the image still shows on the Overview page of the character and in the All Images section of the Gallery. I just double checked in IE 7.0, and still no luck. Looks my first hunch is right, and a Mod will need to remove this.
"

ah yes, only admin can completely remove images...mods have the same power as us in that field (simply removing from galleries)