Post Deleted.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By fesak  Moderator

OK, i'm no expert on this, but isn't the first two supposed to be the first Bush?

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Assimilation2

fesak says:

"OK, i'm no expert on this, but isn't the first two supposed to be the first Bush?"
If you mean George HW bush, then no, all of them appear to be George W. Bush. The first one even states that he is the son of George HW bushThe second one says that he appeared in X-men Origins, which only came out in the last few years, so i'm pretty sure that's dubya, as apposed to daddy dubya.
Post Edited:2008-03-26 07:37:10
fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Disregard that bio, i think the one who wrote it was confused. I'm judging by the appearances which seems to indicate the older Bush.

And the second says Wolverine: Origins appearances: 0. The appearances have apparently have been moved to the GWB one.

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Assimilation2

fesak says:

"Disregard that bio, i think the one who wrote it was confused. I'm judging by the appearances which seems to indicate the older Bush. And the second says Wolverine: Origins appearances: 0. The appearances have apparently have been moved to the GWB one."

Appearances? which one are you talking about. Only one of them has pictures, and that is the one labeled George W. Bush. The one with the Bio also has his real name labeled as George Walker Bush, whch indicates the one that we have in office now.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Assimilation2 says:

"fesak says:
"Disregard that bio, i think the one who wrote it was confused. I'm judging by the appearances which seems to indicate the older Bush. And the second says Wolverine: Origins appearances: 0. The appearances have apparently have been moved to the GWB one."

Appearances? which one are you talking about. Only one of them has pictures, and that is the one labeled George W. Bush. The one with the Bio also has his real name labeled as George Walker Bush, whch indicates the one that we have in office now."

That's not the thing to go by, you have to go by the actual comic book appearances:

http://www.comicvine.com/george-bush/9957/list/

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Assimilation2

fesak says:

"Assimilation2 says:
"fesak says:
Appearances? which one are you talking about. Only one of them has pictures, and that is the one labeled George W. Bush. The one with the Bio also has his real name labeled as George Walker Bush, whch indicates the one that we have in office now."
That's not the thing to go by, you have to go by the actual comic book appearances: http://www.comicvine.com/george-bush/9957/list/ "

Ah, I see what you mean, which means that the bio from that needs to be transferred from one to the other

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Exactly. Now G-Man have to merge the two first ones.

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Assimilation2

fesak says:

"Exactly. Now G-Man have to merge the two first ones."

k, my bad.