I did NOT disambiguate that woman.

asxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By asxz

Bill Clinton (Marvel); Bill Clinton (DC); President Bill Clinton (DC); President Clinton (Lightning Comics); Pres Clinton (Image); President Bill Clinton (Full Bleed Studios); President Bill Clinton (Valiant).

asxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By asxz

Should there be a special category of real-life people who appear as characters in comics?
Post Edited:2007-01-22 08:59:42

Mind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Mind

asxz says:

"Should there be a special category of real-life people who appear as characters in comics?
Post Edited:2007-01-22 08:59:42"

I would think not. Even though some characters may be based on real people, they are still fictional characters.

Avatar image for captain_cascader
Captain Cascader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Captain Cascader

merged

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By gmanfromheck

I'd say in the grand scheme of things it wouldn't be worth the time. There's still so much I'd love to add to characters' bios that seem sorta full. And there's tons of characters with only a sentence or two. To me, unless Clinton gained the ability to cling to walls or something, it wouldn't be worth mentioning. Sure Mohammed Ali was able to take down Superman but usually real people don't really contribute much to the characters. Whenever Presidents are portrayed, you have to sorta ignor it since the comics' universe isn't in real time. I think it was in Incredible Hulk 100 where they reprinted some old stuff and showed Nixon as President yet I'd say Banner's probably in his early 40s.

venomjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By venomjr

funniest thread ever!!! lol