• 158 results
dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#101  Edited By dewboy01

If were talking comics or that movie wolverine origin, let me say the stunt that plays deadpool that kick wolverines butt was Scott Adkins.
KingSolomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By KingSolomon

deadpool for the win !
vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By vcreed2002

Wolverine over Deadpool after a long extremely violent fight.

Hugh Jackman    pawns Ryan Reynolds
Avatar image for theflyinggentleman
TheFlyingGentleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro:@Vance Astro said:

" @TheFlyingGentleman said:

"  ^^^, he struggled a bit with Daken due to PIS. Wade was just a plot devise to lure Daken in that story. You can't have a plot devise ruining the story it was brought in to facilitate now can you?  Deadpool wins.  When they fight in comics, he's got more wins then losses.He's a more skilled fighter. He's faster. He's an incredible shot, impressing even Bullseye. Better healing factor.  Even or better base stats. He get's to most people with his banter. Logan can die, Wade cannot. Etc.  This is just my honest opinion, and i really don't think i'm being biased. These are my two favorite characters. "
Most of this is false. "
What do you mean? If something is wrong would you like to specifically point it out please? With counter evidence?

The only thing i'm not sure about is there overall record against one another. But i know at one point recently Deadpool was winning. Pretty sure that hasn't changed. 

Everything else i said is pretty straight forward. I suppose you could contend Logan is a better overall fighter, but i think that's nonsense.
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#105  Edited By HellionVulcan

Both have defeated the other & can do so any given day but til the death is just near impossible as i doubt either can kill the other .

weapon154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By weapon154
@ I'm pretty sure it was implied in one of the Wolverine Origins comics Volume 1 issues #10-15.
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#107  Edited By ReverseNegative
@countvontrey said:
"I love how he's basically saying "I will pwn Hugh Jackman." "

lol
hoboboxerjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By hoboboxerjoe

"@Thunderscream said: "let's have reynolds and jackman fight it out.....naked.... ;) " you had better be a girl " I agree." Why? can't a gay guy think that'd be fun to see? Fuckin' ignorant reactions...

hoboboxerjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By hoboboxerjoe

"even Nitro couldn't permanantly kill Wolverine" Wolverine had an amped-up healing factor (temporary), which is why Nitro was so powerful during the fight too, it was a mutant power enhancer. And would grant regular people powers for a short time. So Wolverine's healing factor was actually taken to the levels Deadpool's are currently at. I don't think Wolverine could come back from the stuff (with his regular healing factor) that Deadpool has, but then again. Wolverine was dead for 20 minutes after he had Sabertooth gut him when he had a negated healing factor, and it kicked it and resurrected him. So, really, this is a 50/50 toss-up. Doesn't Deadpool have access to vibranium or adamantium Katanas? because that is a huge advantage to 'Pool if so.

Avatar image for the_ace_of_knaves
the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool can carry on fighting with a knife in his skull. he is at the same level of Captain America, stats wise. He's peak human. What level is Wolverines stats? I think he maybe stronger than DP, but speed and agility? No chance. Many characters have commented on Deadpools speed and agility in the past. Including the likes of Taskmaster and Hercules, who have seen their fare share of fighters.

deadpool, on a standard day, has fully automatic weapons, grenades and swords. deadpool has enough of an arsenal to put wolverine out for the 10 count.

even if wolverine was getting the better of pool, he could just pop the pins on the dozen or so grenades he has strapped to his belt, then BOOM they both die. deadpool regenerates quicker so he gets the win.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depends. whats the situation. the setting. versions of character. is anyone bloodlusted. is this pre immortal or after immortal
Wade. anyone bloodlusted? these things are essential for a proper Battle Thread.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#112  Edited By Trodorne

Im shocked that practically no one on this entire discussion has even mentioned Wolverines ADAMANTIUM SKELETON. which is the biggest factor in a fight between the two. the element is rare and hard to forge cause it has to be super heated all the time in order to get injected into his body. Wolverines brain which is the base of his mutant power is housed in an adamantium skull. with razor sharp claws made of adamantium that will never dull. deadpools swords can no get past the bones. 

the only way deadpool would kill wolverine is magnetically attach wolverine to a rocket and fire it into the sun. but good luck trying to trick wolverine into that.

the advantage would have to go to wolverine. all he needs is a good shot to take out his arms, then legs to keep him from running, then cut off his head, then cut every piece of the body and head into tiny little chunks and throw them into an incinerator or feed them to pigs. 

the 2 reasons why ryan renyolds said that was 1) deadpool fan, mainly cause in the past his history  was making him canadian (now they are changing that.... figures.) and 2. he is saying that to promote his future movie.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#113  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
@cloak:
finally SOMEONE ELSE actually remembers that
Avatar image for the_ace_of_knaves
the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trodorne:  there is no adamantium under his jaw... there is no bone there. deadpool could, and has done before, put a gun under logans jaw and fired. the bullet goes up into his skull and bounces around inside, obliterating his brain.
Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Trodorne
@the ace of knaves: which what... makes him lose his memory again? since everyone loved X-men origins wolverine so much, well say that when the bullet goes into his brain he will forget what his name is again.

and second of all if you know anything of the human skull the only openings into the foramen magnum. that gun under his jaw will not go into his brain. sorry and even the foramen magnum is covered by his spine which once again is coated in adamantium.

in fact all you will do is put a bullet into his mouth and leave a bad taste of gun powder.
TheFlyingGentleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trodorne said:

" @the ace of knaves: which what... makes him lose his memory again? since everyone loved X-men origins wolverine so much, well say that when the bullet goes into his brain he will forget what his name is again.    and second of all if you know anything of the human skull the only openings into the foramen magnum. that gun under his jaw will not go into his brain. sorry and even the foramen magnum is covered by his spine which once again is coated in adamantium.   in fact all you will do is put a bullet into his mouth and leave a bad taste of gun powder. "

Check it:

http://imgur.com/D2eXy.jpg

Straight into his brain. Put him out for a long while. Hours, most likely.
Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Trodorne
@TheFlyingGentleman:  that image only shows the pressure put in the body when a bullet is shot into tight place where areas are filled in with veins, the only thing that would happen at that point is the brain swells from the pressure, it would go back to normal over time. but since nervous system is slower at regeneration than the rest of the body yeah he would be KNOCKED out. but not dead. yeah you shoot under the jaw but it won't get past the Palantine, Maxilla, Occipital, and the Temporal bones of the skull. the bleeding out was from pressure only. 

http://s3.images.com/huge.96.481025.JPG 

just so there is not mistake on anatomy. at best deadpool could knock out wolverine but if it came down to it. wolverine would know how to take down another person who can regenerate.
TheFlyingGentleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all, i'm not questioning human anatomy. Fact of the matter is, though, that this is comics, not real life. And in comics, that bullet did find its way into his brain (http://imgur.com/naEWg.jpg). Doesn't matter that it might not be possible in real life, it's possible in make believe land, and it happened.

Second, Wolverine cannot, ever, no matter what, kill Deadpool. No one can. He's immortal. Cursed with unending life so he could never get no tang from Lady Death herself (thanks Thanos! epic cockblock).

Third, even if Wolverine does know how to handle a regenerater, and even pretending Deadpool wasn't immortal, that doesn't mean he can handle Wade. Theory vs action, two different things.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Trodorne

with deadpool believe only half of what you see and hear. there is no way that he can regenerate from being cremated. cells would not be able to regenerate in anyway shape or form when you are nothing but dust particles. and with things being written for deadpool he has as much consistancy in his past as ice to vapor. same thing could be said about the Sentry, nothing could kill him he flew into a sun, he tried killing himself over and over again but nothing happened. but its amazing what a smiting from a thunder god and corona from a sun can do to get rid of a body.

TheFlyingGentleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, ignoring continuity because it's not conducive to your view of things. I know this game, and there's no point in playing it.

Also, if you're still trying to say that the bullet didn't enter Logan's brain, quit it. Yes, you don't take Wade at face value all the time, but here you do. It's obvious what happened. He intended to scramble his brain to "kill" him. So he shot him in the head. And that's what appeared to happen. Then the writer said that's what happened. 
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Trodorne

okay say we ignore the whole bullet to the head thing. (which will not kill him) Wolverine as almost a century worth of warfare combat experience that Deadpool has barely even done. Wolverine has been trained in black ops style of stealth and killing like wade but wolverine is far better at it. 

wolverine can use guns as well it has shown he is good at it. but he prefers claws more than anything since he is a feral man most of the time. when it comes down to it. who would survive a nuclear bomb at ground zero? Deadpool or Wolverine. Answer: Wolverine cause the adamantium skeleton would be all that is left of the body and since the bones are incased in the adamantium and a specific vital organ is still good in that casing. wolverine wins be default cause if his body can survive a nuclear bomb it definately could survive anything deadpool throws at him tacos and all.

Annexrising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#122  Edited By Annexrising

Deadpool is the best, and i've got a man crush on Ryan Reynolds

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@annexrising: Betty White is hotter!!!
evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By evodmasters

Depends on who is having the better day.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evodmasters said:
" Depends on who is having the better day. "
Betty White Solos
Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By DEADPOOL

They've fought several times and it either ended in a draw or Deadpool winning, and Wolverine admitted that he doesn't know if he can beat Deadpool.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#127  Edited By The Lobster
@Trodorne said:

" okay say we ignore the whole bullet to the head thing. (which will not kill him) Wolverine as almost a century worth of warfare combat experience that Deadpool has barely even done. Wolverine has been trained in black ops style of stealth and killing like wade but wolverine is far better at it.     wolverine can use guns as well it has shown he is good at it. but he prefers claws more than anything since he is a feral man most of the time. when it comes down to it. who would survive a nuclear bomb at ground zero? Deadpool or Wolverine. Answer: Wolverine cause the adamantium skeleton would be all that is left of the body and since the bones are incased in the adamantium and a specific vital organ is still good in that casing. wolverine wins be default cause if his body can survive a nuclear bomb it definately could survive anything deadpool throws at him tacos and all. "

Deadpool didn't kill Wolverine when he shot him in the head, he just knocked him out for a bit and then planned to drown him.

Also Deadpool has survived a nuclear bomb....not a best example but it's the only one I could find.   

This happened in Deadpool Merc With a Mouth #4....AIM hired Deadpool to find and bring back his Alternate Universe Zombie Head because it was a danger. However they got sick of waiting and decided to just bomb the whole place with a nuclear explosion and destroy the head. Dr. Betty (Deadpool's sidekick at this point) was talking with Zombie Deadpool when this happened and Dr. Betty wasn't convinced that he survived a nuclear explosion and then this happened....  

No Caption Provided
  Just throwing in my two cents.
evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By evodmasters
@Trodorne: 
Actually Deadpool was cursed by Thanos with a spell of immortality, so that Deadpool can never be with his true love Death. Deadpool has literally had every single cell in his body destroyed and still he came back. Check out Agent-X sometime you may learn something.
Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Trodorne

if that is the case then no one wins. cause either way both men can be taken out by the same thing. you stick both of them in the sun and leave them there. they are both dead and can not come back, unless deadpool now lives in the sub atomic universe. the only way deadpool would win is just sitting down and waiting for logans body to die out. which will happen eventually but that is like 100-200 years into the future. but in combat no one can win as deadpool has nothing to take down adamantium.

batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By batman_is_god

I have seen Deadpool have his head cut off only to pick it up and put it back on. While cutting Wolverine's head off would be much harder (adamantium and all) I don't think he could just pt his head back on. 

So it would be an endless battle unless Deadpool has a way of getting through adamantium, which I doubt. Maybe he could set a grenade in his mouth?
jkenley28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By jkenley28

Bothf of them are skillfull martial artist. Both of them are the victim of the Weapon X program. Both of them have a crazy regeneration ability, and i'm quite sure both of them can't die.
But if both of them are put into a fight (not to death) i guess the answer is deadpool. That crazy merc own the ability to teleport and more skilled in handling weaponry. I know, katanas and pistols wont kill wolverine but at least it will slow wolverine down. wolverine's bestial rage wont damage deadpool since he could teleport to safety. Or, deadpool could break the 4th wall to gain advantage over wolverine :P IMO

Still, i bet hugh jackman will won against ryan reynolds in "king of the cage battle" haha

yousuck137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By yousuck137
@conformist21 said:
" wolverine, come on man, if it's ryan reynolds vs hugh jackman, that's another thing, "
Wait, you think pretty boy Ryan could take Jackman? Well, I guess Jackman is a bit of a pretty boy too... but at least he's Australian. 

"Hugh Jackman... Australian for pretty boys"... Sorry
batmanary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By batmanary

The curse of Thanos makes sure Deadpool would win, plus you just throw Wolvie in a lava pit. IMO

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#134  Edited By Suigetsu
@Hellos said:
"
You tell em Reynolds. :D lol. 

No Caption Provided
"
Wade can go ranting and fighting, while wolverine just gets more n more angry. You cant properly fight with a brain full of steam.
Classic Deadpool beats wolverine, current deadpool... well barely.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was cute when Ryan cared about Deadpool but i watched him past week in a Deadpool suit and he was talking with the air.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#136  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Suigetsu said:
" @Hellos said:
"

No Caption Provided
"
Wade can go ranting and fighting, while wolverine just gets more n more angry. You cant properly fight with a brain full of steam. Classic Deadpool beats wolverine, current deadpool... well barely. "
No Deadpool beats Wolverine.
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#137  Edited By ReverseNegative
@Vance Astro said:
" @Suigetsu said:
" @Hellos said:
"

No Caption Provided
"
Wade can go ranting and fighting, while wolverine just gets more n more angry. You cant properly fight with a brain full of steam. Classic Deadpool beats wolverine, current deadpool... well barely. "
No Deadpool beats Wolverine. "
He said BARELY. He didn't say Deadpool would loose.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ReverseNegative said:
He said BARELY. He didn't say Deadpool would loose. "
You didn't get my post...I'm saying no version of Deadpool can beat Wolverine.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By mavfan626
@Vance Astro said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
You didn't get my post...I'm saying no version of Deadpool can beat Wolverine. "

What about Bone Claw Wolverine?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@mavfan626 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
You didn't get my post...I'm saying no version of Deadpool can beat Wolverine. "
..........................  What about Bone Claw Wolverine? "
That's a different version of Wolverine...not Deadpool.Suigetsu said "Classic Deadpool" beats Wolverine.He was no more skilled before than he is now and his "seriousness" has nothing to do with his fighting ability.He's simply below Wolverine in that respect.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By mavfan626
@Vance Astro said:
" @mavfan626 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
..........................  What about Bone Claw Wolverine? "
That's a different version of Wolverine...not Deadpool.Suigetsu said "Classic Deadpool" beats Wolverine.He was no more skilled before than he is now and his "seriousness" has nothing to do with his fighting ability.He's simply below Wolverine in that respect. "
Meh.. I disagree but I'm not going to debate over it..
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
" @ReverseNegative said:
Is this Omnipotent by fame Wolverine or Oldschoold Wolverine?
I mean without the fame power i am sure deadpool can Beat Wolverine if Deadpool obtain the upper hand at some point
Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Omarpool

Deadpool > Wolverine. Ryan knows what's going on.

d34dp00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By d34dp00l

i don't wanna sound like a fanboy (c'mon, i mean, i love pool, but iwasn't thinking when i made my name XD), but hasn't deadpool winned most of their fights? 
PD: SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
Avatar image for deactivated-5b749253880e5
deactivated-5b749253880e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

Spike Valentine: "Ryan Reynolds, your movies suck and I would be amazed if you knew jack about comic books"

Plus, I read the leaked Deadpool movie script, if that's the source of the project, it will be nothing to write home about.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins.

ShirEPanjshir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#147  Edited By ShirEPanjshir

I'm guessing Wolverine would probably defeat Deadpool in a single (unarmed - as in no guns) fight, seeing as he's got better martial arts training and the adamantium skeleton. But Deadpool does have a faster healing factor ( though it tends to fluctuate quite a lot ) and Thanos' curse on his side. Which makes him pretty much unbeatable. Which will make sure that Deadpool would probably outlive Wolverine.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#148  Edited By dernman

I say Wolverine

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#149  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@Jolt92 said:
Wolverine wins. That's it.
flashlantern91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By flashlantern91

I've always thought Deadpool was better than Wolverine...mainly I just like Deadpool better.