New Deadpool animated series co-creataed by Donald Glover

Robert2928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Where yall at with the lastest and greatest for the merc with the mouth? Yall slackin' lol You are telling me we can have endless hypothetical scenarios about how to kill deadpool and if he is overrated and *spoiler alert* he is* but a brand spanking new Deadpool animated series is supposedly in the works and nobody says nothing? No excitement? No complaining? What did they do? Sew yall mouth shut like in Wolverine Origins?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-glover-deadpool-series-won-153700144.html

Own video game? Check! Own Movie? Check! Now own animated series? Check? Come on this is HUGE news. I think Deadpool is officially mainstream now. Dedpool has gone from obscure cartoon/video game cameos to getting popular (and overused like Wolverine)

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

@robert2928: I remember reading somewhere that the animation company behind this is the same people behind Archer, and I hope that's not the case. I love Archer for it's characters and writing, but the stiff puppet looking flash animation isn't really my cup of tea. Should be good though in terms of writing, Donald Glover is on a roll recently.