The Official Daredevil Discussion Thread

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

@daredevil21134: Yea Frank shouldn't really be on any team.... unless the Howling Commando's decided to go to war with crime.

How about Bucky though?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#52  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@daredevil21134: Buck can work in a team and he's smart enough to know when to kill and when not to.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By daredevil21134
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Yea it's just a shame she hasn't been used well outside DD. I always liked the idea of having Master Izo, Echo, Black Tarantula and White Tiger as supporting characters.

That's a new Chaste right there

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: I just found it on Google when I was looking for cool pic, it makes me wish it was a skin for an Assassins Creed game now.

Oh dude add in Elektra and that would be the perfect Chaste.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: I just found it on Google when I was looking for cool pic, it makes me wish it was a skin for an Assassins Creed game now.

Good idea. There was a Daredevil what if comic where Elektra created a new Chaste and it had Luke Cage as stone,Wolverine as claw.And it also had Iron Fist, and Echo.It was pretty cool

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

Good idea. There was a Daredevil what if comic where Elektra created a new Chaste and it had Luke Cage as stone,Wolverine as claw.And it also had Iron Fist, and Echo.It was pretty cool

Maybe we should write DD :p

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: We would be great because we wouldn't change the character to fit our strengths

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Agreed. I really do wonder though, what will they do when the netflix show starts? I mean it's going to be gritty and all the Defenders shows are going to be set in Hell's Kitchen so what do they do with the comic? Marvel do love their synergy with making the comics fit into their movies but will they do it with the shows? They must see how Green Arrow was helped by Arrow.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Agreed. I really do wonder though, what will they do when the netflix show starts? I mean it's going to be gritty and all the Defenders shows are going to be set in Hell's Kitchen so what do they do with the comic? Marvel do love their synergy with making the comics fit into their movies but will they do it with the shows? They must see how Green Arrow was helped by Arrow.

I think the next writer might just change tones without an explanation. I mean Waid did it,his excuse was Matt after being possessed by a Demon and declaring Martial law on Hell's Kitchen and killing Bullseye was I should be happy now because I should just enjoy life for what it is.Lame in every aspect of the way.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

Was in a compilation mood. ;)

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous:

http://www.hitfix.com/news/marvel-tv-head-daredevil-starts-shooting-in-july-jessica-jones-next-up

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By PunyParker

@jonny_anonymous:

http://www.hitfix.com/news/marvel-tv-head-daredevil-starts-shooting-in-july-jessica-jones-next-up

So they start shooting in about 4 months,and we don't know who the fvck Daredevil is?....

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134 said:

@jonny_anonymous:

So they start shooting in about 4 months,and we don't know who the fvck Daredevil is?....

Yea hopefully they release the casting soon, if they wait until actual filming I will be pissssssed

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@jonny_anonymous:

Yea hopefully they release the casting soon, if they wait until actual filming I will be pissssssed

Nah,it's the internet......it will be revealed till then....
I really hope the Jessica casting will have to do with Bendis......he created the woman.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@jonny_anonymous said:

@punyparker said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@jonny_anonymous:

I really hope the Jessica casting will have to do with Bendis......he created the woman.

I think that a lot of these shows will take their inspiration from Bendis considering how big a hand he had in shaping the modern Luke Cage, DD and like you said created Jessica Jones.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that a lot of these shows will take their inspiration from Bendis considering how big a hand he had in shaping the modern Luke Cage, DD and like you said created Jessica Jones.

Yeah,i mean starting 2001,and finishing just last year,Luke and Jess were his and only his....Alias,Pulse,Daredevil,New Avengers was the Bendis Universe....interconnected books.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman! Out of fcking nowhere! lol

DD is my favorite Marvel character, he's awesome.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By daredevil21134

@punyparker said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@punyparker said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@jonny_anonymous:

I really hope it does.Reading Alias and Daredevil felt like one big universe

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#72  Edited By TheCannon

This is kind of random, but it relates to Daredevil so I'll ask. Am I the only one who thought that the original yellow costume was stupid? I've never been able to figure out why he wore that.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By daredevil21134

@thecannon said:

This is kind of random, but it relates to Daredevil so I'll ask. Am I the only one who thought that the original yellow costume was stupid? I've never been able to figure out why he wore that.

It really made him look blind lol.But I like it,it's a classic

No Caption Provided

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wore it because it was originally made out of his dad's boxing gown

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecannon said:

That is correct

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

@thecannon said:

Okay, thank you. I still don't like the look of it, but that now explains why he would wear it.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@daredevil21134: Hey would would you think of a DD Psylocke hook up?

@jonny_anonymous said:

@thecannon said:

Okay, thank you. I still don't like the look of it, but that now explains why he would wear it.

Yea even the artists didn't like it and asked Stan Lee if they could change it. Although I always liked this picture:

No Caption Provided

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By daredevil21134

@daredevil21134: Hey would would you think of a DD Psylocke hook up?

@thecannon said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@thecannon said:

Yea even the artists didn't like it and asked Stan Lee if they could change it. Although I always liked this picture:

No Caption Provided

He looks more intimidating here than he does in the current series and he's wearing the yellow costume.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: The funny thing is I always thought he should hook up with Betsy.She has ties to the hand and unlike Elektra she's a hero.I liked the conversation they had in AVX so yeah I think they'd be cool together.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: The funny thing is I always thought he should hook up with Betsy.She has ties to the hand and unlike Elektra she's a hero.I liked the conversation they had in AVX so yeah I think they'd be cool together.

Yea, he's totally his type. What made me think of it was if they had a son he would basically be Kenshi lol

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By PunyParker

You really keep ignoring me when i say to you "READ THE PULSE!!!" ....it's the official continuation of Alias,but it's not MAX,cuz Bendis wanted to use Spider-Man and Wolverine,and they're too popular characters,so they can't say "fvck" or whatever.....

And also,put New Avengers into that universe.....my point up above,exacly.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By daredevil21134

@daredevil21134 said:

Yea, he's totally his type. What made me think of it was if they had a son he would basically be Kenshi lol

DUDE THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!. Kenshi is a perfect example.

@daredevil21134 said:

You really keep ignoring me when i say to you "READ THE PULSE!!!" ....it's the official continuation of Alias,but it's not MAX,cuz Bendis wanted to use Spider-Man and Wolverine,and they're too popular characters,so they can't say "fvck" or whatever.....

I'm sorry dude I wasn't trying to ignore ya lol. I am on the last tpb of Alias so I will eventually get to the Pulse.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

@daredevil21134 said:

I'm sorry dude I wasn't trying to ignore ya lol. I am on the last tpb of Alias so I will eventually get to the Pulse.

Relax,i'm joking!!
Nobody can ignore me,i'm fantastic.......SHUT UP,i am.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@punyparker: I know bro. Now be quiet and listen to the awesome voice of the Man Without Fear!!!!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By PunyParker

@daredevil21134 said:
Loading Video...

@punyparker: I know bro. Now be quiet and listen to the awesome voice of the Man Without Fear!!!!

1. New Yorker. "All my othahsenses." :P
  2. My first introduction to Daredevil.
  3. The FF Daredevil is a wise-cracking s.o.b. ......Waid?!... :P
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By daredevil21134

@punyparker: Yup Stan Lee,Karl Keasel,Joe Kelly, Mark Waid,Marv Wolfman,all had a witty Daredevil and I hated them but I didn't mind the writers who did it before Miller because the change in tone made it that much more sweeter.I hate the writers who aren't good with darker characters and change DD's personality to fit their strengths and use the fact that he was witty before so it's ok.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You always find the best scans. Really shows the funniest parts of the characters (both Spidey and now DD)

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Yup Stan Lee,Karl Keasel,Joe Kelly, Mark Waid,Marv Wolfman,all had a witty Daredevil and I hated them but I didn't mind the writers who did it before Miller because the change in tone made it that much more sweeter.I hate the writers who aren't good with darker characters and change DD's personality to fit their strengths and use the fact that he was witty before so it's ok.

Dark Daredevil is better.
Fits the character more.
It's like taking Batman back to the Silver Age.......won't work.

Kelly has written Daredevil?.....i pitty you....

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

You always find the best scans. Really shows the funniest parts of the characters (both Spidey and now DD)

If you're in the mood,you do a good job.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134 said:

Fits the character more.

Yup.They might as well get Adam west or George Clooney to play Waid's Daredevil

@arturocalakayvee said:

@punyparker said:

No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By kidchipotle

@punyparker said:

@daredevil21134 said:

Fits the character more.

@punyparker said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@punyparker said:

No Caption Provided

I think DareDevil and Spider-Man might be my favorite team up. And not just because of those scans lol

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

@daredevil21134 said:

Fits the character more.

He already has it!!!

@punyparker said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@punyparker said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I apologise for my language but i HAVE to say this....

FUCK YEAH!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think DareDevil and Spider-Man might be my favorite team up. And not just because of those scans lol

Matt is my favorite Spider-Man friend.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By kidchipotle

@arturocalakayvee said:

Matt is my favorite Spider-Man friend.

I truthfully don't have much experience with the character, as I've admitted, other than the movie, his appearances in the Ultimate U, as well as in New Avengers / whenever he showed up in ASM, but I am sure once I get through all my DareDevil binges I will feel the same way!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By kidchipotle

@punyparker: Thanks! I'm gonna have to check this series out as well :D

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Thanks! I'm gonna have to check this series out as well :D

It's good.....but a bad thing happens to Felicia,that i seriously disliked.....but the series is good....nontheless

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers