This is a little later than I'd intended. A mixture of bad health, negative responses and low morale meant that this was put on a back burner. Hopefully it isn't too late to enjoy the Contest or the movie.
The Martian Manhunter photographs were used with the kind permission of Icarusflies. Please head to her original thread to appreciate her hardwork: COOKIE MASSACRE!!!! Starring Lego Martian Manhunter.
- Only one entry per person. Using multiple accounts is cheating; all subsequent entries will be eliminated.
- All photographs entered in the Contest must still conform to the Comic Vine rules.
- There is no minimum or maximum amount of photographs to create your Toy Story comic strip, but avoid Lord of the Ring style tomes.
- Any toys from can be used.
- Any presentation format can be used. You can set out the photographs in a post like Icarusflies', you can photoshop it all together like a comic book page, or you can create a video like in my intro (no moving imagery is allowed though).
- Any Comic Vine members ('Comic Viners') are eligible to enter by posting in a comment below. There are no geographic restrictions (I am in the UK, the three previous winners were in the US).
Each issue was available with two variant covers. 50% of covers featured Autobots, while the other 50% starred the Decepticons. Issue 1 had a couple of incentive variants, and there were subsequent Second Printings of issues 1, 2 & 5, but at the time I couldn't be bothered to pay the extra for those. As such, I bought both Autobot & Decepticon variants of issues 1 & 2, while selectively choosing my favourite covers from the rest of the series; #3 Decepticon, #4 Autobot, #5 Decepticon, #6 Autobot. All are First Printings.
I will not split the set. All the variants are part of the prize.
I read the story when it was originally purchased. They have been untouched since & remained bagged & boarded ever since. And I'm sorry, but I can not remember whether I read the Autobot or Decepticon variants, but at least 2 issues are unread variants.
Post your entry in a comment to this thread. All entries must be received by Sunday 03 July 2011 by 21:00 (9pm) BST. That's British Summer Time. I'm afraid I don't know what time that is around the world. All I know is that East Coast America is 5 hours behind, while West Coast is 8 hours behind. So please make sure you check the internet for Time Zone conversions.