Ultimate race

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Didn't know what to put this on but contests seemed about right. So the contestants are Usain Bolt, Quicksilver, Flash, and Archie's comic Sonic.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Racers are aloud to jam each other up by tripping each other etc. I just hope there nice enough to not touch poor Usain Bolt. He'll be thousands of miles in the back at any period of time.

YuckyCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By YuckyCrab

It depends which version of flash.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets do the Flash from the mainstream comics. Archie's Sonic and Flash really seem like the only real contestants but I through in the others for fun and because you can trip up the other racers Quicksilver might have a chance.

Crimson_COMET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should be including other racers.

Quicksilver stands zero chance here. He can trip.. who? their afterimages?

QS Shouldn't be here, should at least have someone more like The Runner, or Makkari for Marvel reps.

Flash should also be specified by if it is Barry, Wally, etc.

Saying its whichever one is most relevant in comics doesn't work too well since Barry is the main Flash, but their also rebirths Kid Flash who is relevant, and non-rebirth Wally West Flash who is also called The Flash.

Regardless.

If it is Barry, than Sonic wins. It does not matter if Barry is faster, Barry always races fair and more commonly than not he will purposely let his opponent win, something he does often.

Wally West on the other hand wont be humble and he will run.

Wally and Archie Sonic are both within the peak of speed possible, you can throw around whatever feats and numbers you want, but the their speeds will come down to which ability gives them the edge for the race.

Sonic is able to have fate itself allow him to come out against unlikely and seemingly impossible odds. Sonic can also harness his chaos energy to go Super and become faster (if that's actually even possible...)

Wally is able to steal Sonic's kinetic energy from a distance. It is unknown how much speed Wally can absorb, but this potentially means that Wally can always be as fast as Sonic + his own speed, regardless of how fast Sonic gets. Sonic won't lose his speed from this since he has an infinite of chaos energy letting him not drop out of speed, but this also means Wally might have an infinite source of speed to steal from.

This comes down to perspective. Do you think Sonic's fate will let him over come Wally? Or do you think Wally will be able to absorb Sonic's speed to an endless degree?

I personally think Wally will win for a few reasons.

1. Wally likely can absorb Sonic's speed. Wally's powers are limited to the Speed Force, the speed force is an outerversal energy source. This source is able to power speedsters across the infinite multiverses across all of time and space. A power source this large and capable should be able to allow speedforce master like Wally to be able to absorb Sonic's speed to an infinite degree.

2. Wally can phase. This means that if Sonic were to try hitting him, that Wally can avoid the hit, and potentially can create a counter shockwave, but avoiding is good enough. This means that only Wally should be the likely one capable of getting in any attacks to slow the other one down. You can argue DP vs Durability here, but idc enough to spend any longer on that. Wally avoiding dmg is a good bonus.

3. Sonic's fate powers might not be enough. This is due to Wally being able to avoiding being retconned due to his access and capacities with the speedforce. If Flash can avoid a retcon, surely fate would be a degree or more below a company/author lvl event.

Much of my 3 points can be argued, hence why I said it is based on perspective. Meaning an honest argument can be made for either Wally or Sonic here. I personally think Wally's points are more likely to overcome Sonic's, but I can understand a disagreement.

- I am not providing scans for proof: so don't scan debate me. Your free to your own conclusion on the topic, I can care less if you agree or disagree with my end, and even less about spending even more time proving it. I know what I know, and i'm satisfied with that. If you wanna add points, you are free too.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends which version of Usain Bolt

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 takenstew22  Moderator

This should be in battles.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looked at this and thought it was about to get really racist in here.....

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Archie Sonic (by teleportation or warping via in his super forms, by chaos emerald or energy) / Flash (if sonic doesn't warp or teleport)

2. Flash / Archie sonic (w/ pure speed) [flash is mtfl+ capable and so is sonic (in his super or hyper forms)]

3. Quicksilver (mhs+ at best)

4. Bolt (peak human speed; ~30 mph)

@steve40l said:

Didn't know what to put this on but contests seemed about right. So the contestants are Usain Bolt, Quicksilver, Flash, and Archie's comic Sonic.

BubblegumMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Usain wins

Avatar image for deactivated-601ac24c0b37b
deactivated-601ac24c0b37b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m sorry... how many Olympic gold Medals do the Flash, Quicksilver, and Sonic have?

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wth? No one has commented on this for an entire month and it's still high on the first page?

YuckyCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Usain Bolt easily

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers