This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by k4tzm4n (41708 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninja Turtles fans, we're teaming up with Nickelodeon to give you an article that's full of greatness. First and foremost, we have a clip for this Sunday's new episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, "The Pig and the Rhino." As you can tell by the title (or the last cliffhanger), this one features the classic goons Bebop and Rocksteady. Fans of the show know they aren't just two silly henchmen anymore; now they both have their own unique personalities and strengths! The exclusive clip reveals how they'll earn their new names, which is important since right now they're just going by Anton Zeck and Ivan Steranko.

After you watch the clip, we're giving you a chance to win autographed action figures of the two mutants! They'll be signed by the mutants' voice actors, J.B. Smoove (Bebop) and Fred Tatasciore (Rocksteady), as well as executive producers Ciro Nieli and Brandon Auman. Awesome, right? Four lucky Viners will win both figures! Entering is simple, too. You just need to answer one question: Who's your favorite mutant from the TMNT franchise?You must pick just one and please make sure your answer isn't more than a few sentences long.Breaking those rules will disqualify you from the running.The contest runs from right now until March 13, at 10am (ET). Sorry, but this only applies to Viners living in the United States. We still love you though, international Viners. Anyway, ready to watch the clip? Of course you are!

Last but not least, we're also here to tell you about a tournament that'll start soon -- and it's another way for you to win some cool stuff! Beginning March 8, "TMNT Mutant Madness" will kick-off. It's a bracket-style tournament that'll have you voting in match-ups between 16 of the show's mutants. The "Ultimate Mutant Champion" will be announced March 23. After you vote, you'll also be able to enter sweepstakes for prizes and the chance to unlock exclusive content. According to the press release, you'll be able to get character bios, gifs, images and videos about the mutants. CLICK HERE to go to the tournament's page and don't forget to vote this Monday! Oh man, Ice Cream KittyandSlash are options? How could I ever choose one over the other?!

Here's all of the legal mumbo jumbo for the contest:

Eligibility: Comic Vine Giveaways (the "Giveaways") are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and are 18 years of age or older. Employees of CBS Interactive, its advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of a Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with Giveaway (collectively "Giveaway Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.

Sponsor: The Giveaways are sponsored by Comic Vine, 235 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA ("Sponsor") and DC Entertainment.

Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in a Giveaway constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.

Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Giveaway Entities may have developed or may in the future develop ideas that may be similar to entrant's submission, that any such similarity shall be coincidental, and that entrant shall have no rights whatsoever in or to, and the Giveaway Entities shall have no obligation to entrant for the Giveaway Entities' use of, any such ideas.

Entry Period: The start and end times/dates (the "Entry Period") are located on the applicable Giveaway page.

Giveaway Entry/Submission: Follow the directions on the applicable Giveaway page in order to submit an entry. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.

Winner Selection: Winner(s) will be selected via random drawing. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner(s) will be contacted via private message and will be asked to provide their first and last names, age and mailing address. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification p.m. (one week), the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period.

Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winner(s) may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place.

Prize(s): The prize(s) are located on the applicable Giveaway page. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.

General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.

Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.

Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Publicity: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Winner's consent to Sponsor's use of Winner's name, likeness, picture, portrait, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional, publicity or advertising purposes worldwide in any media and on the World Wide Web, in perpetuity, without further payment, consideration, review or consent (where allowable).

No Caption Provided

"The Pig and the Rhino" airs on Nick this Sunday, March 8, at 11am (ET/PT). Good luck!

#1 Posted by BigL (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool. My favorite mutant from the TMNT franchise is Raphael. He was my favorite of the group as a kid growing up, and he still is today

#2 Posted by dagmar_merrill (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, mine has gotta be Rocksteady. I used to go to a pizza place near where I lived and they had the arcade game (the mega man, Simpsons, and X men ones too!) And I couldn't ever beat him and it was just cool fighting him (and losing) his look and personality just really stuck with me.

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (41708 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, mine has gotta be Rocksteady. I used to go to a pizza place near where I lived and they had the arcade game (the mega man, Simpsons, and X men ones too!) And I couldn't ever beat him and it was just cool fighting him (and losing) his look and personality just really stuck with me.

Jump kick, back away, repeat! :)

#4 Posted by ScrappyDont27 (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Mondo Gecko for the win. Reptile Tendencies!!!!

#5 Posted by dagmar_merrill (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: If only you would of told me that a couple of years ago.

#6 Edited by space4rentt (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta be Michaelangelo. He seemed like he'd be the most fun to hang out with when I was younger.

#7 Posted by theRedHoood3 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Michelangelo is definitely my favorite. Being named after him and being the comedic relief while also beating everyone in the galactic tournament (2000 TV series)

#8 Posted by paolin (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome clip! Slash is my favorite.

#9 Posted by xblah_blahx (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

Donatello is my favorite. Well, because he does machines =)

#10 Posted by tmntvsfurby (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite mutant would have to be Leatherhead from the OG series. Who doesn't love a gator from the bayou?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

You say you love us International Viners Kats but where's the proof? WHEEEEERE??

#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (41708 posts) - - Show Bio

You say you love us International Viners Kats but where's the proof? WHEEEEERE??

*deletes your post*

@k4tzm4n: If only you would of told me that a couple of years ago.

"WE HAVE TO GO BACK."

#13 Posted by ugagerman (1 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite mutant is Slash. He is a bad ass and kicks the most butt.

#14 Posted by dotwilson (334 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite mutant is Michelangelo - he has the greatest mix of emotion in the group. He also puts all hes got into everything he does but also has fun doing it.

Avatar image for earthnerdadkins
#15 Posted by EarthNerdAdkins (1 posts) - - Show Bio

My front-runners are all baddies: Leatherhead, Baxter Stockman, and Slash. Having to pick just one, I'd go with Leatherhead. #og

#16 Edited by Golden Cod (630 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to finally know how this incarnation of Bebop and Rocksteady get their names. Not surprising given Mikey's history on the show but a tad bit disappointing.

As for favorite mutant, the newest Napoleon Bonafrog all the way. Nobody can beat his sweet moves.

Avatar image for myfavoriteviltrumite23
#17 Posted by MyFavoriteViltrumite23 (321 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss Xever

#18 Edited by BoyWander (333 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite mutant from TMNT is definitely LeatherHead. I really like what they did with him in the newest show. He's calm and collected but can bust out the big hits when he needs to.

#19 Posted by jeremy_pwnz (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Raphael has always been my favorite.

#20 Posted by Fujy50 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Excited for this weeks episode, my favorite has always been Leonardo. Ever since I was a kid and the original cartoon.

#21 Edited by syb3rstrife (1 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite mutant has been and will always be Michelangelo. Not only is he funny and cool, he is the glue of the group. Without him the others would fall apart.

Avatar image for csupermikeyninjalady
#22 Posted by csupermikeyninjalady (1 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite is Michelangelo, we are so much alike, he's creative imaginative and a goofball like me. But when it comes down to it he will protect his family, and that's important to me.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
#23 Posted by amazing_webhead (9625 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Stockman-Fly. Be very afraid.

#24 Posted by NightFang3 (12346 posts) - - Show Bio

Leonardo is my favorite Turtle.

#25 Posted by Xwraith (36352 posts) - - Show Bio

Michelangelo. Out of all the characters in TMNT, I feel like he's the one I'd get along with best.

#26 Posted by Krhunt (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Mondo Gecko. He was my second TMNT toy when I was little, and I had kept it for years. The most aesthetically interesting mutant.

#27 Posted by 145evil (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Splinter

#28 Posted by Ostyo (14103 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Ice Cream Kitty > Corey Feldman :P

#29 Posted by austieb7 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Michelangelo for sure! He's the funniest and coolest turtle in my opinion and orange is my favorite color!

#30 Posted by aggregatejeff (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Mondo gecko .

#31 Edited by Comichu (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Leo has been my favorite since I first watched the animated series back in 1987. I always had to get HIS toy figures first; in my drawings, Leo was always front and center; his was the largest poster on my bedroom wall; and he was the reason the katana is my favorite weapon and blue my favorite color. In some ways, I think I owe some of my stubbornness to him as well...

#32 Posted by Ninja87 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Usagi yojimbo is by far my favorite

#33 Posted by mikebrowneyes (499 posts) - - Show Bio

Slash is my favorite because of the IDW comic series.

#34 Edited by Edward1993 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Of Course My Favorite Is Michaelangelo Becuase he is awesome and he likes pizza just like me

#35 Posted by walkb00 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say that I have been loving ice-cream kitty. meow

#36 Posted by penemio (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Raphael is my fav

#37 Posted by k4tzm4n (41708 posts) - - Show Bio

Will message the winners in a few hours. PLEASE don't forget to check your inbox (upper right part of the site) before the day is over and reply ASAP if you've won. If you don't, I'll have to pick someone else.

#38 Posted by TitanConsumed (352 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss XEVER