CONTEST - Get drawn into a comic!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

citizenck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By citizenck

I'm new to this forum, but I'm a comic book creator working on my first creator-owned project. It's called BEHEMOTH, published by MonkeyBrain Comics, with art by co-creator JK Woodward (IDW's HARLAN ELLISON'S CITY ON THE EDGE OF FOREVER, STAR TREK/DR. WHO: ASSIMILATION2, Peter David's FALLEN ANGEL). We've got 2 issues out both of which have gotten great reviews, and the book's great, he's great, I'm great, my mom says I'm great, etc.

http://www.monkeybraincomics.com/titles/behemoth/

Anyway, we are starting on issue 4 and we're holding a contest! The prize is getting drawn into the comic getting mercilessly killed! All you have to do is send us a picture of you, holding up your tablet or phone or computer, showing a story page from Behemoth issue 2 while making your best, "I'm dying in a really, really, REALLY painful way!" face. I'm attaching an example entry (it's me, so I'm immediately disqualified, which is BS).

No Caption Provided

We'll pick 5 winners:

2 Third Place winners will be featured together on a splash page, dying horribly 2 Second Place winners will be part of an action scene, which ends with them dying horribly and 1 First Place winner will be in an action scene, get to put up a bit of a fight, even doing some damage, before dying horribly. And we'll share some of the other entries on the fan page!

You can send your entries to us at behemothcomic@gmail.com. Please include your name, contact information, and let us know that it's okay for us to use your likeness. We'll be taking entries through 6/21. Hope this sounds fun to someone besides me and that I get to see some faces soon!

And here are some examples of JK's art, which is really the star of the book.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Errorinscript

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0