Comic Book Movie's Hulk Vs Fan Art Contest

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey
It's time once again for a ComicBookMovie.com contest! And thanks to the good people at Lionsgate, we have multiple DVDs of Hulk Vs. to give away, and a Grand Prize of $200.00! To get your copy and a shot at the cash, send us an original drawing of The Incredible Hulk engaged in battle with Thor, Wolverine, or both.

Here are the Details:

1. You have from now (January 12th, 2009), until 11:59pm on Friday, January 30th, 2009 to create an original piece of art depicting a battle scene involving the Incredible Hulk fighting Wolverine, or Thor, or both Wolvering AND Thor.
  2. Scan and email your drawing to
onelovewayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By onelovewayne

wow. there's a lot of talent out their. i'm wayne powell idid the one with thor hovering above hulk as he punched at wolverine who pierced is side. by the way, the the color of hulk's blood is green. not red i think i got that part right.  if i had waited after kiyako's entry i could have done a much better piece than the one i did to be more competitive. i still think mine is good enough to compete for first prize. on hindsight though, i should've made the hulk a bit thicker and taller than i did him. but as for thor and wolverine, think i did a very good job with those two. hail up all the contestant them who made an effort in this contest. you all have potential work at it. from jamaica "to the world." one love

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sora_thekey

I'm trying to finish mine now!!!!
I hope I can still enter since today's the deadline!!!

mike11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By mike11

sign me up

No Caption Provided