• 43 results
gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

RessurXion will soon be upon us. The X-Men's battle with the Inhumans has ended, and we'll see new X-titles debuting soon. Other titles will feature RessurXion variants by Marvel's top artists.

We've been given an exclusive first look at four of them. Check them out below. Each has a regular $3.99 cover price.

Spider-Gwen #19 (Jubilee) by Clayton Crain FEB170853

No Caption Provided

Deadpool #29 (Young Beast) by Mike Deodato FEB170928

No Caption Provided

Champions #7 (Old Man Logan) by Marco Checchetto FEB170822

No Caption Provided

Spider-Man #15 (Magneto) by Elizabeth Torque FEB170847

No Caption Provided

Man0ftomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

..not even CPR can resurrect the X-Titles right now...

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh* Here we go.

Babblesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the love of God. Just start from scratch. Every likable character is dead and replaced by even more annoying cheap knock offs. Please just wipe them out and start over. But being the X-Men masochist I am, I'll still buy all of them. Then complain about it.

Avatar image for darkeklipse2964
DarkEklipse2964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are some people never happy?? All I have heard latley is people complaining they are fading out the X men because of Sony and and not doing anymore X men comics. So Marvel produce the new Comics and disprove that theory and the same people complain before even reading them!!

Lets at least give them a few issues before making judgement.

apg103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By apg103

Nice to see Jubilee being recognized again. Ever since the cartoon she's been one of my favorites

Avatar image for darkscorpion_omega
darkscorpion_omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@darkeklipse2964: Sony? you mean Fox right?

Well I'm in catchup mode ... technically I think Marvel could jack them.. have them all turned into Inhuman's and pretty much all of them have been Avengers at some point it seems.....

So Marvel if you see this at the very least let me write a story and try to bring back the new Warriors

:)

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No surprise that after Death of X comes Ressurxion. Dat Magneto cover, tho

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Everyone give up hope and give up Marvel. Everything you truly want out of them will never come to be. Marvel has a bible where certain things are NO NO no matter what. They would sacrifice their publishing arm before breaking that.

Fans of the Original Jean Grey, Cyclops, Xavier and Wolverine give up hope.

Spider Man fans already have.

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@apg103: They need to de-vamp her and give her god damn powers back.

Joetj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joetj

Wait so the Inhumans killed all the X-Men?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#11  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@ursaber: I've pretty much given up on marvel, except some spider titles. I mean, they pretty mmuch fked all the fan favourites, cap, iron man, thor, hulk, wolverine, even spidey is fked.

Now I'm mostly just a DC & the occasional Vertigo & Saga comic fan.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: I've pretty much given up on marvel, except some spider titles. I mean, they pretty mmuch fked all the fan favourites, cap, iron man, thor, hulk, wolverine, even spidey is fked.

Now I'm mostly just a DC & the occasional Vertigo & Saga comic fan.

Perfect! The only thing I read from Marvel is Renew Your Vows. That's it. The rest doesn't even exist. Marvel Comics division is so far up its ass that I hope they go bankrupt and suffer some kind of collapse for their incessantly poor treatment of their properties and the reader base.

Screw Marvel! I'm reading a lot of Image now, new series like God Country, Old Guard and a personal favorite in Invincible.

Elpizo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: While I agree that Marvel has a bunch of horrible books out now, there are still a few gems such as Moon Knight, Old Man Logan, and Black Panther.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elpizo said:

@ursaber: While I agree that Marvel has a bunch of horrible books out now, there are still a few gems such as Moon Knight, Old Man Logan, and Black Panther.

Yes there are a few gems, Unworthy Thor, Renew Your Vows, Black Widow, the ones you mentioned before. However a handful of good gems pales in comparison to the overwhelmingly bad titles. They have far too many books out there including pointless crap like Solo, Foolkiller and Slapstick.

I don't know if my beloved Original Jean Grey will ever return given that the usurper Teen Crappy Jean is still up and about.

And as a Spider Man fan, I just heard from Slott that the Spider Marriage will never be reinstated and that Marvel has it on some sort of lock and RYV is as good as its gonna get. But no matter what they say, OMD will still haunt them for the end of time and everyone who hated it will keep ranting about it forever. They made Spider Man make a deal with the DEVIL to get a divorce from his soulmate wife MJ and continue being a mam's man-boy because he did all that to save the unnecessary old hag that is Aunt May. Atrocious.

Avatar image for spiderhyphenman
spiderhyphenman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People will never be happy. Even if they bring Jean, Logan, Charles, Scott and put them on X-men. They will say: wait I've read this crap before. Marvel has run out of ideas. This is why we don't have nice things. The X-men used to stand for something, now they're just hacks. Death is meaningless.....and so on and so on.

You wanna give up.......Just do it!!

No Caption Provided

ookul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like Elizabeth is definitely digging Michael Fassbender huh

MrAbductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

Everyone give up hope and give up Marvel. Everything you truly want out of them will never come to be. Marvel has a bible where certain things are NO NO no matter what. They would sacrifice their publishing arm before breaking that.

Fans of the Original Jean Grey, Cyclops, Xavier and Wolverine give up hope.

Spider Man fans already have.

yep lol, btw what's up with spider man?

iro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao this looks awful

coffeeprince29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm over at valiant entertainment.

DrOdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DrOdd

Just a question. What was the point of Inhumans vs X-men?

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
deactivated-5caa8c47e8598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

At least they're bringing back the corner box art.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drodd said:

Money. Events sell.

Avatar image for darkeklipse2964
DarkEklipse2964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again I'm confused. I have been reading Marvel for 35years plus and yes i dont like some of whats been put out at the moment, Fake Iron man and Fake Hulk to name but two. But its all part of the circle of life, creators try things that either work and continue selling or fail and cease trading. As stated above if all the Marvel Universe was reset to original Avengers, X Men etc (which i would personally love) you would just get people moaning its the same old s**t. Why not at least give the new X Men comics a chance before tearing into them and just enjoy the good titles (Old Man Logan, Ultimates, Thor and Unworthy Thor to name a few) that Marvel are putting out.

ToRANBlAk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ursaber said:
@elpizo said:

Yes there are a few gems, Unworthy Thor, Renew Your Vows, Black Widow, the ones you mentioned before. However a handful of good gems pales in comparison to the overwhelmingly bad titles. They have far too many books out there including pointless crap like Solo, Foolkiller and Slapstick.

I don't know if my beloved Original Jean Grey will ever return given that the usurper Teen Crappy Jean is still up and about.

And as a Spider Man fan, I just heard from Slott that the Spider Marriage will never be reinstated and that Marvel has it on some sort of lock and RYV is as good as its gonna get. But no matter what they say, OMD will still haunt them for the end of time and everyone who hated it will keep ranting about it forever. They made Spider Man make a deal with the DEVIL to get a divorce from his soulmate wife MJ and continue being a mam's man-boy because he did all that to save the unnecessary old hag that is Aunt May. Atrocious.

This reminds me of the wrong 'May is alive' plot twist

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drodd said:

Money. Events sell.

Not for long. They've oversaturated the market and people no longer view them in a favorable light. Every time there's an event, the entire marvel lineup suffers and the event doesn't make as much money as one would think. Its downhill from here, were getting ResurrXion, Secret Empire, Generations and Make Mine Marvel all in this year.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ursaber

This reminds me of the wrong 'May is alive' plot twist

I prefer Sins Past over that atrocity.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yep!

People will never be happy. Even if they bring Jean, Logan, Charles, Scott and put them on X-men. They will say: wait I've read this crap before. Marvel has run out of ideas. This is why we don't have nice things. The X-men used to stand for something, now they're just hacks. Death is meaningless.....and so on and so on.

You wanna give up.......Just do it!!

No Caption Provided

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderhyphenman: No, we will keep ranting and raving about the current Marvel Comics.

Suck it up

Avatar image for spiderhyphenman
spiderhyphenman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eto: So many emotions....

No Caption Provided

El_tio_este

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: So you are a fan of the original jean grey? Well that's something in which we agree finally. But forget about her, she had too many resurrections just to die again, moreover after AvX I think no one wants a story about the phoenix force, just fans like me that want to forget that crap and have another decent story like the Dark phoenix saga.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: So you are a fan of the original jean grey? Well that's something in which we agree finally. But forget about her, she had too many resurrections just to die again, moreover after AvX I think no one wants a story about the phoenix force, just fans like me that want to forget that crap and have another decent story like the Dark phoenix saga.

Original Jean Grey is the only Jean Grey that matters. I also did like Xorn Jean and her being messed up by Cyclops and Wolverine turning her rabid but Original Jean triumphs.

A character who's been resurrected can never truly die or stay dead. Jean has died 13 - 16 times. Its been 13 years. Now is the time to bring her back especially with the insulting Jean Grey solo comic.

As for the Phoenix Force, yeah I am also tired of that. PS the Dark Phoenix Saga is still about the Phoenix. The Phoenix is so intertwined with Jean that its part of her identity and that's fine. What is not fine is that they can't break new ground and always return to a phoenix saga or a phoenix revolving story. I just wanna see Jean being an absolute badass and mama bear as she succeeds Xavier as the headmistress of mutant school and the X-Men and continues to instruct and train new and old mutants.

sofisah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sofisah

BRAKING NEWS: my buddy's sister makes $70 /hour on the computer . She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $14224 just working on the computer for a few hours.

check my source_+_+_+_+_+__+_+_+_+ http://www.jobocean3.com

sofisah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRAKING NEWS: my buddy's sister makes $70 /hour on the computer . She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $14224 just working on the computer for a few hours.

check my source__+_+_+__+_+_+_+ http://www.jobocean3.com

El_tio_este

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: OK this is coming from nowhere but I have to say it. Superior hydra octavius?? What the almighty fuck??!!!! I know my opinion about spiderman clashes with yours but this is just their ultimate nonsense. WTF marvel??

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_tio_este:

Yeah a plotline ripped off from the USM cartoon. It has merits but its ultimately distasteful. Slott loves his pet character Doc Ock and develops and includes him better than Peter himself.

And what's with this clash of opinions and differing thoughts. What do we disagree on?

OmegaHans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what they call a RessurXion, huh? Yawn.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

It's funny how they called it RessurXion. But it's kinda hard to pronounce the word. It should most likely be ResurrecXion, with the absence of t only.

El_tio_este

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Hahaha you don't remember but I'm that guy who doesn't like renew your vows as much as the actual ASM. But now you will have what you wanted, this plot twist will lead to ASM having some tie-ins to the event of the secret empire and from then superior octavius will continue his crusade against Parker industries, he will succeed and Pete will be again a normal scientist looking for a job instead of having his own company.

That's how I think this will develop.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Hahaha you don't remember but I'm that guy who doesn't like renew your vows as much as the actual ASM. But now you will have what you wanted, this plot twist will lead to ASM having some tie-ins to the event of the secret empire and from then superior octavius will continue his crusade against Parker industries, he will succeed and Pete will be again a normal scientist looking for a job instead of having his own company.

That's how I think this will develop.

Sorry to hear that preference but I guess everyone has their own. Do you like ASM because of Parker Industries or because of Slott's terrible writing?

As for me, my beef with ASM is not the super corporation, its Slott's writing and direction he's taking Spider Man and how he makes Peter look like a fool and a mama's man-boy. Oh and uh, plus OMD (no I will never outgrow or abandon my hatred for this).

dejilur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

check my source_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+_+_+http://www.jobocean3.com