• 155 results
BoomBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By BoomBoom

Please, any chance that girl behind Kid Omega wearing a mini skirt been Boom Boom???

Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Lokheit
@_transgojobot_:  Yeah, now that you mention it I guess it's either Polaris cape or Madrox jacket. 

@newxfactor said: 
Aaaaalright,  first of all: Some telepath (Kid Omega p.e.) has to be here, and Psylocke is not able to be the official team telepath, why? because she can't be on blue's gold's and psy-calling every one on the both teams, she hardly ever answered to the psy-phone when they were one team, why now? Second: What the hell is that black line on Beast's face? Third: What's the foot under Shatterstar ? I KNOW! It's Madrox's Jacket... Fourth: Please, God of Marvel, let the jacket girl on Wolverine's team be Rachel Summers!! Or Dazzler... Or Magma... But not Oya, I will hate her if she changes her hairstyle again, I hate her for being away of the other lights...Fifth: I wanna know who the F**K is the one unrevealed on Legacy... Maybe one of AoA? I hope to know it the next gold regenesis reveal!!

Don't worry, I really doubt this one is Oya. She doesn't fly, her power patterns aren't like that and she isn't important enough to make her energy the main background of the 4 covers.

Probably Rachel Summers (or Maybe Rachel is the one with Rogue since it was that team who welocome the starjammers back to earth) or some other character. But not Oya, they already have Iceman on that team. I would like to see her dying during Schism... not that I hate her, I hate the character concept and I don't think she adds nothing (sames goes to Velocidad and Teon, only Transonic and Zero seems to be more or less interesting among the lights). And she has a new teammate who hates fire+ice characters: 

No Caption Provided

@millersoak said: 
 About X-Factor, I suspecgted there might be one or even two characters in front of Quido, but not three! And as they are all silhouetted ddifferently, I suspect that they may be three different characters: Multiple Man on the left, Polaris in hood, but no idea who's in the middle. I hope it's not Longshot, and that he is the one killed off (I had hoped it was Rictor originally as he's been really lame since he lost his powers...basically playing the whole of whiny girlfriend to Shatterstar).   

Well, I think they look like Longshot and Madrox. Neither of them is bald so no Darwin returning to the team. Unless they replace one of them with someone from the wolfs storyline I think we are going to see the entire team alive even with them saying one would die (one of Madrox important rogue doupes is the one dying maybe?). They can't kill Rictor right now, not after The Children Crusade wich makes him relevant again.
Joe Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By Joe Venom

Toad and Kid Omega! Im already enjoying with "Wolverine and the X-men"

xfanthom--DEF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By xfanthom--DEF

nice. HAVOK rejoins X-FACTOR!  

hey people. 
I am  donating  this free profile.  anyone interested ?  I have other  profiles  and I can not  cancel.  interested , send me  message.

entee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By entee

Beast on Wolvie's team? I didn't see that coming. Pretty cool reveals though! Just wondering where Warren is cuz he helps make X-Force such an interesting book.

WeaponX619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By WeaponX619
@Doombert: Daken would be interesting but its Kenji
CombatSpoon86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#107  Edited By CombatSpoon86
@entee: Serious repercussion could be dealt to Warren. He won't be coming back to any x-team any time soon. 
idukid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By idukid
@Eagleheart said:
Despite that I really wanted Emma Frost and Wolverine together against Cyclope (it would have been interesting), Logan now has 2 omega level mutants in his team while the Blue one has Hope, the mutant Messiah. If we consider the fact that Magneto, Colossus and Emma are really powerful, are the 2 sides balanced or the Blue one is defenitely stronger?  One other thing bugs me: is the Iceman in this picture bobby drake or his counterpart of AoApocalypse?  

Your Forgetting Nate
labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By labarith

Wow, Strong guy... saving the day with a big shadow! 

Omega-Kid... ugh.  :( 

Wolverine's team seems to be extremely random, featuring guys you want - Iceman, Beast, Kitty... and then utterly disgusting villains you don't want. 

The lack of Eva makes me wonder if that's really phantomex... 

Still, anything to distract us from DC reboot is a good thing.  Way to go Marvel!

MYX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By MYX

I think there's a book missing for the gold team. Why?
1) The girl behind Wolverine (Rachel) should be in the center and that's only possible with one more book in the left; 
2) For the blue team we have "bookend characters": Warlock and probably Zero and for the gold team we have Rictor and... not Psylocke because she is more distanced... 
3) The New/Young X-Men are nowhere and they are all trained by Rogue and like her and should be on her side.

Avatar image for iron_fist_angel
Iron Fist Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#111  Edited By Iron Fist Angel
Where the hell is Angel?
GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#112  Edited By GothamRed

kid omega gives me bad vibes man, and beast is back with the x-men, huh?

Eagleheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Eagleheart
@idukid: You are right I forgot about Nate... but isn't he really depowered at the moment?
caladbolglight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#114  Edited By caladbolglight

I have a sneaking suspicion that Polaris and Marvel Girl will pop up somewhere. Havok already made a little surprise, why not them? I think that Namor is the shadowy person on the blue team for the X-Men title and the New Mutants team will have no big surprises. For Generation Hope, my bet is on Zero. Wonder where Idie is though. I simply have absolutely no idea who the last figure in X-Men Legacy is. Absolutely NO CLUE. HElP.
Omegalpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Omegalpha

Was digging this Regenesis initiative (amazed they are not relaunching all the books with a new #1), but I do not know what to make of this latest round of teasers. I like Psylocke as Wolvy's mind on the other side. I do not get how QQ is on Wolverine's team unless he is doing the same for Scott, which would not make sense because Wolverine would sniff it out automatically. And that looks like Dark Beast, which also does not make sense.

Could the final member of Wolverine be AoA Jean Grey?

jcbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By jcbart
@Iron Fist Angel: My bet is on Psylocke giving him the ol' stabby stabby
dietguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By dietguy

When are we going to get get to see some of the kids from New X-men again.  I miss hellion, elixer, surge, dust, anole etc.......
allhailme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By allhailme

First of all I am really happy at the thought of Deadpool and Nightcrawler on the same team. 

Second is it weird that I like the Toad addition,they have been slowly building him up to be more competent,like the wolverine cage match, and I think he can fit well,maybe I just am optimistic because of the first xmen movie showing the potential he has if he is taken serious.

Avatar image for gregorlarksdale
gregorlarksdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By gregorlarksdale

WHY does no-one realise that that's Dazzler behind Iceman?? I just became a member to share it! (It better be Dazzler!! I'd hate it if she disappeared off the books again.) 

And yes, Polaris, Jamie and Longshot on X-Factor, although I wish Polaris and Havok would join X-Force.

gregorlarksdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By gregorlarksdale

Also, this is AOA Nightcrawler, no? With hid red eye marking/tattoo (Either that it's the Crimson Dawn, which would be stupid and mean that 616 Nightcrawler has been resurrected, which means that the lack of finality of a comic book death is completely ridiculous... which it almost is anyway)??

WeaponX619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By WeaponX619
@Iron Fist Angel: He's about to get killed in Uncanny X-Force
unicornpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By unicornpuncher

Toad and Kid Omega?  Boring.

unicornpuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By unicornpuncher

So Toad can make a team but not boomer or any of the new x-men?  Uh no.

gregorlarksdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By gregorlarksdale
@unicornpuncher: I agree, Toad and Kid Omega: Who cares. And bring back Boomer! She's been making the odd appearance, she'd be great on Storm and Psylocke's Blue team (instead of Jubilee, who should be with Wolverine).
millersoak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By millersoak
@MYX:  

Good point, MYX! Though I wonder why they haven't given us even the shadowed characters at this point, when they are already revealing the shadows of the other. Is there some other REALLY BIG surprise for the New/Young X-Men? I too noticed their complete absence and have been wondering about them. 

@Omegalpha: 
About Quire being a double agent, maybe there's some justification for it, but I did read that one character will be going with Wolverine "in chains". I had some thoughts on who that might be before (X-23?), but QQ seems the best candidate. ?I don't know what Wolverine is planning on doing with him, but that is my best guess--that it is against Quire's will.  

@Iron First Angel: 
Archangel is conspicuously missing. I first thought he was the shadow that turned out to be Storm, but that didn't happen. So, I'm suspecting that the Dark Angel Saga is going to end either with him dead (which could tick Betsy off enough to join Cyclops' team), or firmly ensconce him as a (new) X-Men villain.... 

@Gregorylarksdale: 
The power singature, not the mention the costumem is not in keeping with how Dazzler has been portayed in the past. Plus, she can't fly. My guess for that characteris Jean AoA or Rachel or maybe Polaris. But that doesn't answer the question of.... 

Where is Dazzler? 
Where is Prof X? 
Where is Northstar? 
Where is the Science Team? 
and, as noted above, where are the Young/New X-men?
gregorlarksdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By gregorlarksdale
@millersoak:  
1. She's jumping. 
2. She's a rock star, she's bought a little leather jacket. 
3. This art is rubbish and that power signiture is very light-looking.  
 (It's probably AOA Jean then. Bringing characters over from AOA is a cheap death cheating trick if you ask me, and that's coming from a big Nightcrawler fan.)

PLEASE LET IT BE DAZZLER!!! 
(Maybe Dazzler, Pixie and Northstar get their own book, now that would be amazing!... Despite there already being too many X-Books in my mind.)
gregorlarksdale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By gregorlarksdale
@millersoak: also, you remember when Sunspot suddenly could fly and when Emma developed a 'diamond body', these guys are always developing new mutations (I really want it to be Dazzler)...
Avatar image for blueninjapanther
blueninjapanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'll join Wolverine's team because he has iceman and beast.
frochez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By frochez

I wonder if there's any significance to the fact that here Psylocke is wearing a white sash, whereas on the Blue team it's red? I'm still holding out on my theory that one of these Psylockes comes from AoA or another alternate reality... Also, I'm sticking with the idea that the figure flying above Wolverine's shoulder is Phoenix, agains from AoA, or possibly Magma? The hair looks wrong for it to be Idie.
Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#130  Edited By Teerack

Seeing Psylocke on both blue and gold kinda makes me think that all of the "X-Men" team is secretlly on Wolverine's side. I mean it does sound a little bit like a long shot when you look at who's on the team I don't think it's that crazy a thought.  

Jubilee for one seems a lot more likely to side with Logan over Scott. If people had to speculate all the teams with no silhouettes I'm sure everyone would of thought she's be on team gold.

Psylocke is on X-Force with Wolverine.

The only really memorable thing about Warpath is he was on X-Force which is with Wolverine.

Storm is the iffy one, but in the Prelude to X-Men Schism she make it sound like she would follow Logan's lead if it looked like Scott wasn't up to it.

The last one that's not reveled kinda looks like Domino to me, and based on what she's done in the past and her relationship with various people I would bet she would be on Wolverine side.

There is also a possibility that Psylocke on both sides could simply mean Revanche is back. This actually seems like the most likely possibility to me.

Ouija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#131  Edited By Ouija
@frochez
ummm x-force psylocke always has a white sash and x-men psylocke always has red/pinkish belt
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

can't wait to see all the characters

RareCheshire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By RareCheshire

I knew that Strong Guy blacked out figure was hiding other people in it too!

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#134  Edited By Gambit1024

I hate Kid Omega. There, I said it. 

SuperboyRob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By SuperboyRob

Im just hoping that if psylocke can be on both teams the colossus and kitty can still have something
papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#136  Edited By papad1992

Would it be awesome for another X-Book (hear me out before I get jumped by u guys) to be only about the X-Students and how they decided to distant themselves from the rest of this X-Mess!? I mean all the students (or what's left of them)... Surge, Hellion, Pixie, Loa, Trance, Match, Indra, Gentle, Anole, Rockslide, Dust, Mercury, Elixir, Bling, Blindfold, and Armor (assuming she hasn't been seen at all as apart of any X-Team) with Prodigy leading the team and the Stepford Cuckoos being the communication!! That would be a blessing!!! Only if the new characters, like Cipher, Ink, and Greymalkin DIE.... I hate those additions!!! If these Gen Hope freaks can get a book why not our favorite X-Students.... they were here first and are much cooler! 

Plus.... whats going to happen to Astonishing X-Men... or does nobody read that anymore!? I've personally lost taste for that book after Kitty went for a ride in that bullet!!!
papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By papad1992

Plus that has to be Polaris near Havok because if u look closely u can see Havok kinda holding her with his right hand... that's what it looks like to me!!
kenseven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By kenseven

having Cyclop's oldest friends (Beast and Iceman) joining Wolverine adds to the drama. Plus it gives much needed focus on Iceman.  

ironically, this makes me more interested in Cyclop's team. Cyclops is now leading former enemies of the X-Men for the survival of the mutant race. How bad ass is that?

plus, "Wolverine and the X-Men" feels a little too much. If Wolverine left the Avengers, this would make more sense to me. I'm surprised Marvel hasn't come up with "Wolverine and the Avengers" or "Wolverine and the FF" yet. Come on Marvel, be more creative and give the poor guy a break. 

that being said, I liked Jason Aaron's writing on Wolverine Goes to Hell, so if anyone can write a good Wolverine story, Aaron is the man.

anyway, from the "Gold" team, I'll just stick with X-Factor because Peter David is consistent. maybe X-Men: Legacy, too.

Tchokes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#139  Edited By Tchokes
@Eagleheart: Not that it comes down to power, but Cyclops' team has Nate Grey.
papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By papad1992
@Tchokes
Yeah but his power has been reduced recently!! 
DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#141  Edited By DMC

So in Psylockes "X-Men" image (where her sash looks like a mini skirt?)  her sword exudes some kind of psychic/mystical energy but in her X-Force pic her swords look electrically charged. 

What's the deal?

zombiejesusii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By zombiejesusii

It looks like 4 people standing in front of Strong guy. if you look below the middle silhouette's head you can see a fourth person to the slight left shaded differently. My guess is that 2 or 3 of the 4 will be Madrox, but  the one on the left is definitely not, unless he started creating duplicates that automatically appear in hoods without my knowledge. 

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#143  Edited By AgeofHurricane

It's Jean Grey.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#144  Edited By Kurrent

Whats going to happen to Rachel Summers or Cannonball? 

Also I have a small hunch that instead of Fantomex it might be Bishop in X-Force

FNspiderdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By FNspiderdan

is it just me or does beast look like he belongs on xforce? hahaaha that would kick ass though, no joke

Dirty__1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#146  Edited By Dirty__1

Wolverine's team is a really weird mix of characters. Beast really isn't a shocker considering he and Scott had been on the outs but kid Omega & Toad? I'm gonna say the last character is Marvel Girl, simple because of the artwork with the flames. 

Jamie has to be one of those shadows on X-Factor. They can't take him off this book.

One last thing... I hate this artwork!!!

Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Lokheit
@DMC: That's just how the artist draws psychic energy. 

About the students, I'm not sure if they belong to Legacy or to "adjetiveless" x-men. They have been very active lately on both books. Maybe they split too between this books? 

About the white sash: I think it has more to do with Deadpool and the rest of X-Force also wearing white and black.
Weapon-Alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#148  Edited By Weapon-Alpha

i dont like this artwork but im betting that the 3 figures on the xfactor side is Madrox, Polaris, and Marvel girl. i was kind of surprised about beast because i understand that he is mad at Scott for giving X-force the go ahead but to side with the leader of that Team is kind of odd. im still wondering who the figure in the air in the background is

Shipwreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Shipwreck

Choose your team? Ok Twilight was horrible! Why are we mimicking it?

BoomBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By BoomBoom

Ok, apart from the students and the X-Club, whats gonna happen with Karma, Cannonball, Husk, Boom Boom, Dazzler, Legion and Professor X is he gonna be dead again? What about Oya? will she die? I know Northstar and aurora is back with the Alpha Flight, and I still have hopes that the girl on a skirt behind kid Omega seems flying but also could be just like jumping to be Boomer.