gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided
Another preview sent by Marvel.  Now that I think about it, I'm not sure I read the last issue or two.  Glad we're getting to see Rogue again.

X-Men Legacy #220

“Salvage”

It’s the moment that X-Fans have been waiting for — Rogue makes her return to the X-Books. But while Xavier seeks out Rogue, who is searching for him? Hunter becomes hunted and friend becomes foe, in a story that will change your favorite Southern Belle forever. Part 1 (of 5)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Hawk

The mohawk is back? THE MOHAWK IS BACK!!!!

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

Last 2 issues were heavy on Xavier... nothing good. But does that guy do more than go to restaurants, like really, calm it down old man.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Slinger
pixelized said:
"Last 2 issues were heavy on Xavier... nothing good. But does that guy do more than go to restaurants, like really, calm it down old man."
What?  You like to cook? I thought it was supposed to be Xavier heavy, like, it's his book, right?
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pixelized
Slinger said:
"pixelized said:
"Last 2 issues were heavy on Xavier... nothing good. But does that guy do more than go to restaurants, like really, calm it down old man."
What?  You like to cook? I thought it was supposed to be Xavier heavy, like, it's his book, right?"
Love to cook. It's heavy in that there's nothing new happening.. Make it interesting, don't give me the same story i've already read in the 90's.
Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Slinger
pixelized said:
"Love to cook. It's heavy in that there's nothing new happening.. Make it interesting, don't give me the same story i've already read in the 90's."
90's nothing! I'm pretty sure this exact scene with Gambit happened in this same title already. I agree that they should try to sprinkle in a fresh story instead of recycling.