Who Will Survive the AVENGERS ARENA?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#201  Edited By Teerack

I really hope this book gets canceled before it has a chance to ruin all of the great characters from avengers academy.

Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 3

#202  Edited By Cafeterialoca

@Outside_85 said:

@Cafeterialoca: Actually if you want to know, someone one twitter or in an interview said they had seen some of the first pages and apparently X-23 is going to provide evidence that 'shite's gotten real', which is what I got from the line "Her healing factor will be severely tested." (Which happens to be what I dreaded was the reason for her presence)

You mean these pages?

No Caption Provided

Honestly? I'm really scared for Hazmat. REALLY scared for her.

This is just graphic and sad, and I really don't like it. If they kill Hazmat, I'll rage, and then completely ignore this book from now on, cause it is bullcrap.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#203  Edited By Outside_85

@Cafeterialoca: I guess so...and wth those two were teammates?! Seems like this is book only meant to upset people. :S

Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Cafeterialoca

@Outside_85 said:

@Cafeterialoca: I guess so...and wth those two were teammates?! Seems like this is book only meant to upset people. :S

Exactly! Those two are teammates in Avengers Academy, and now Hazmat could be dead by the second issue!

It's really a book I want no part of.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Outside_85

@Cafeterialoca: well if you want to try you can mail Hopeless at hopelessarena@gmail.com (is for the Q&A/comments section of the book) or tweet him at @hopelessdent on twitter

Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Cafeterialoca

@Outside_85: I already tweeted him before. He was respectful and understanding. I just don't like the premise or what this series is seeking to accomplish.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Outside_85

@Cafeterialoca: What premise? :D (seriously, I cant remember if there is one other than to kill some kids and make a villain no one cares about look cool...urg, beginning to remind me of Deathstrokes Titans killing the Atom)

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#208  Edited By rav4

Marvel clearly does not care about these characters or their fans... If they did, they wouldn't be lining these characters up to murder each other in mass quantities.

Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Cafeterialoca

@Outside_85 said:

@Cafeterialoca: What premise? :D (seriously, I cant remember if there is one other than to kill some kids and make a villain no one cares about look cool...urg, beginning to remind me of Deathstrokes Titans killing the Atom)

I know, and it's Arcade of all villains. UGH!

xgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By xgirl

hey look its another story where hero fight hero.

LordTerminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#211  Edited By LordTerminal

@Ravager4 said:

Marvel clearly does not care about these characters or their fans... If they did, they wouldn't be lining these characters up to murder each other in mass quantities.

Agreed. They don't wanna write for these characters so they say "let's just kill them off in our answer to Deadman Wonderland." This is the same mentality I got from Secret Invasion. Fuck you Marvel. You just lost a customer. I'm going back to indie comics now.