Who is your favorite Marvel character and when did you realize that they were your favorite?

lucikewl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lucikewl

Mine is Spider-Man. He was always my favorite because he was fun to read but it was always the little moments that made me love him. Like when he webbed up a purse snatchers shoes so that someone wouldn't take them while he was tied up waiting for the cops. Or when he was getting his butt kicked by two of the Phoenix powered Xmen in the Xmen vs Avengers storyline and he kept fighting back and talking shit to them. All the little moments that he cares about people and never gives up no matter what. That is what makes me love him as both a hero and as a character.

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine, 90's cartoon.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

wrong thread

ot godzilla ive watched him since i was born

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor, God of Thunder (God Butcher arc). One of the few times I've been awestruck by a Marvel writer's work, especially Aaron's.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23. After reading innocence lost

Drvoseca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucikewl: Wolverine,The Punisher and Daredevil.I loved the wolverine since I was a child,because he's so unique.Small fighter with short fuse and tender heart.

Punisher because he's the ultimate badass.He'll kill,betray and interrogate everybody in his way.He knows what he wants and knows how to get it.

Daredevil is one of the most heroic super heroes out there.You can't sneak up to him,you can't lie to him and he's one of the best hand to hand combatants in marvel universe.

Rogbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kind of hard for me to pick a favorite Marvel character. I love Spidey, because who doesn't? I love Rocket, Cap, Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, etc. because of the movies. If I had to pick a favorite it may have to be hawkeye honestly. I'm more of a DC reader, but I read volume 1 of Matt Fraction/ David Aja's hawkeye and I loved it. I read it all in one sitting and became fascianted with hawkeye since then. I also like him in EMH, but as far as the movies go he's alright but not super interesting. I think Hawkeye is interesting because he represents the common person and he's someone who shoots arrows but can still stand with gods and super soldiers.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is my favorite Marvel character. Why? Because he is limitless.

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spider-Man, probably since I was a toddler.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the moment I really like cosmic ghost rider ngl

_Caliban_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hawkeye

West coast avengers. I realized this dude with a bow and arrow is leader with people like iron man, vision, scarlet witch and wonder man. Dude must have some brass

Kid_Kam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Venom a lot as a Marvel character.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e533dbe2082
deactivated-60e533dbe2082

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman I guess