Who Are 'The Mighty' Assembling in Fear Itself #7?

• 127 results
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#51  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Have to admit that most of these were predictable and the designs look as if they weren't really put much thought into, I mean besides Iron Man and Wolverine, the rest of them are simply wearing their normal uniforms but with Tron lines on them; Red She-Hulk is wearing EXACTLY the same outfit but with lines on her arms.

The only thing that makes me happy about this is seeing Black Widow here, I figured it was going to be Spider-Woman, but the fact that it Natasha makes me happy. If she isn't the one who takes down Sin to avenge Bucky for what she did to him, I will not be satisfied.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#52  Edited By ReVamp

@War Killer said:

Have to admit that most of these were predictable and the designs look as if they weren't really put much thought into, I mean besides Iron Man and Wolverine, the rest of them are simply wearing their normal uniforms but with Tron lines on them; Red She-Hulk is wearing EXACTLY the same outfit but with lines on her arms.

The only thing that makes me happy about this is seeing Black Widow here, I figured it was going to be Spider-Woman, but the fact that it Natasha makes me happy. If she isn't the one who takes down Sin to avenge Bucky for what she did to him, I will not be satisfied.

Quoted for truth Bro, QFFT. I'm still half-suspecting a last minute ressurection though... Hey a man can dream can't he?

david_boring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By david_boring

Man, these are really lame designs. I really liked the designs of the worthy but the only one who stands out here is destroyer-iron man.

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By leokearon

Tron's back

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

Oh, they are the counter to the Chosen in Fear Itself.

And Iron Man looks like he is wearing his Destroyer armor.

thveej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By thveej

LAME where is CAPs shield?

I was expecting a bad ass shield for him. And how can you not give Luke cage a weapon?

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Sooner this is over the better.

ninjacommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ninjacommando

They all look dumb.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#59  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

called everyone except Black Widow.. not like it was hard though

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#60  Edited By Teerack

@madrid_san: The bow makes his arrows magical? :P

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#61  Edited By Teerack

They were all really obvious only one I didn't know was Black Widow which is actually really surprising to me. I was thinking it be Mocking Bird or Spider-Woman.

jubilee042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By jubilee042

LAme to much over used characters(thats right i'm talking to u wolvie,spidey,tony

_transgojobot_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By _transgojobot_

@Xenozoic Shaman said:

Sigh. *goes back to reading Uncanny X-Force*

::sigh::

::goes back to reading X-23 and X-Factor::

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#64  Edited By sora_thekey

Did the artist just make a mistake?? Check out Iron Fist's hand... Otherwise this is exciting!

doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#65  Edited By doordoor123

@TDK_1997 said:

LAME

Exactly. More new costumes... thats what Marvel needs.... but when it comes to a good story, Marvel hasn't delivered one since the end of the Thanos Imperative.

sonic5328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By sonic5328

OMG this looks awesome.

Jordanstine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Jordanstine

@Teerack said:

They were all really obvious only one I didn't know was Black Widow which is actually really surprising to me. I was thinking it be Mocking Bird or Spider-Woman.

So what happens to Mocking Bird and Spider-Woman?

Avatar image for moonknightfan123
MoonKnightFan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By MoonKnightFan123

Wow, toy commercial much?

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Mega_spidey01

they look like a ballerina squad ready for black swan 2 with all those strange poses.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#70  Edited By Gambit1024

What exactly is Dr. Strange supposed to do with a stick? And will Spider-Man in fact shoot magic webs? What's the deal with Wolverine's weapon? Does he even have one?

All these and more will be answered in Sh*t Itself #7

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#71  Edited By TheMess1428

Wolverine looks badass.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Omega Ray Jay said:

Sooner this is over the better.

This.
Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In an effort to boost overall comic sales, Marvel reached out its hand to its misunderstood fans: LARPing ravers.

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#75  Edited By GothamRed

damnit, off by 2, damn it shrulkie and widow

MatKrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

#76  Edited By MatKrenz

You know what could have been cooler with The Mighty ? If they didn't spoil it.
Avatar image for spider_man_2996
spider-man 2996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#77  Edited By spider-man 2996
@NeoAndroid
Where are you in Ireland?? I am from Ireland and I get mine in Dublin.
Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#78  Edited By Trodorne

This almost gave me the feeling of wanting to buy the issue. but then I remembered my friend Issac buys this series so ill read it off of him. cause this does not compel me enough to go spend any money on this issue. sorry marvel.

::Future note for Marvel:: when making magical markings to suggest they are being powered up, why not use Scandinavian runes. you would get better effects and reaction from people then Tron lines. otherwise im expecting the end of this issue to end up finding out everyone is trapped in The Grid.

NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By NeoAndroid

@Gambit1024: Ah i see thanks for telling me :) I might look further into those areas, i hate how since they stopped her comic book series because of the heroic age, that shes basically now been sidelined into these teams. And why is wolverine on almost every team in the Marvel Universe that gets boring :/ Aside from that i do wish that they gave her a better weapon and some of the others too due to the fact she aint Wonder Woman she doesnt need weapons, shes got all the energy stored in her to make her own. They could of gone that way for her, but eh atleast they do class her as 'Mighty' for now.

Not happy with Marvel lately, too many books that they think will change the universe of marvel.

sparty-dbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By sparty-dbq

Okay, let me see if I can get this straight:

When the $#!+ first hit the fan, Wolverine was hanging with the New Avengers.

Then he went and did the whole Dr. Strangelove thing with his girlfriend in FI: Wolverine.

After that, he assembled his X-Force team for a little fun time with the Purifiers.

Lastly, he arrives back in New York just in time to get a little Asgardian pick-me-up for the final showdown.

Unless Fear Itself takes place over an entire week, we've got some serious discrepancies here.

entee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#81  Edited By entee

Fear Itself is finally becoming a great series, but I've got to wonder who did these designs. Of all the different designs Marvel had for this, they chose some pretty sucky looking armor for their heroes. I hope Imonnen makes them look better under his pencil.

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By AlKusanagi

Ms. Marvel? Really? is Bendis ghost writing this? It's like the poorer man's New Avengers...

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Gambit1024

@NeoAndroid: No prob :) I'd hate to be a Ms. Marvel fan at this point in time (not saying I don't like her, I'm just not that into her). The only book she's really in right now is New Avengers and I'm pretty sure Bendis has raped just about every character in that book in one way or another. Sometime soon I'd like her to get her own book though. Marvel needs that Wonder Woman type character and I think Ms. Marvel is more than capable for the job.

Kid_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Kid_Zombie

Wow best ms. marvel costume ever! she looks awesome!

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Mutant God

Am soooo dissapointed in seeing Red She Hulk

SeanNOLA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SeanNOLA

Ms Marvel is wearing Wonder Woman's pants! Quick, somebody get the DC fans on the horn, we have an EMERGENCY!

NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By NeoAndroid

@AlKusanagi: Theres Nothing Wrong With Ms Marvel

@Gambit1024: Yeah her previous book was very good and alot of people liked it, but she wasnt picked up for Siege/Heroic Age Stuff. Which kinda sucks, she makes it to Issue 50 and then they say 'No More'. They do it to most of there female heros like they did the same to She Hulk. Bendis is good at that i wish someone would really write her to be the character that is Marvels answer to Wonder Woman, she has all the tools at her desposible if not more than enough. And it just sucks that they treat her and almost every other Female hero with such disregard. The only one they seem to like is Black Widow and Spider Woman maybe, but eh. Carol is very intresting when written right, and its more hurtful and annoying to see her to shelved, since she is a very powerful female not just in the Super Hero since. I believe Marvel need a new crew and get rid of Bendis for god sakes he makes women go mad, look at what they did to Scarlet Witch.

johnnie619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By johnnie619

why Black Widow

mrzero1982pt2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By mrzero1982pt2

GOOD GOD WHY?!?!! WHY?! AND THEN WE HAVE ANOTHER EVENT COMING UP?!?!! SHOULD MARVEL JUST CHANGE THEIR NAME TO "EVENTS EVERY YEAR" COMICS?

and yes, the caps lock had to be on because they just will not stop.

hitechlolife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By hitechlolife

Why would Iron Man, who designed these weapons for specific Avengers, choose Red She-Hulk? Have they even met? He chose to make a weapon for Betty Ross over Captain America?

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Gambit1024

@NeoAndroid: Definitely agreed. And to be honest, Spider-Woman isn't even that interesting and Black Widow's only in one book too. I feel that the only female character Marvel has that actually does stuff any more is Invisible Woman. And I think Marvel needed a new writing team a looooong time ago. It's been nothing but event stories since Avengers Disassembled and I feel it's just getting old at this point. Bendis is ok, but I think he's terrible at team books. The dude did a great job on his DD title and original Ultimate Spider-Man title. But yeah, I think it's definitely time for things to mellow out and establish each character as their own person before sticking them in yet another pointless event/crossover story.

RareCheshire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By RareCheshire

What's going on with the Tron effects? I thought that promotion was over.

Mumbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Mumbles

fear itself is so bad

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#94  Edited By Mrfuzzynutz

red she hulk?? booo

and dr strange looks lame, rather see Luke get a weapon

NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By NeoAndroid

@Gambit1024: I agree too, there are so many events now in marvel when they announce one it doesnt grip your attention anymore as it would of done say around the House of M time. Spider Woman i find to be a very boring character and that is just me. I mean i thought the heroic age was about mellowing it all out so the heros could be established and basically rebuild that side of the Marvel Universe before anyother event started out. It was meant to be a new beginining and now were back in another event that by the sounds of it is pretty bad. I agree with what you said on the Mellowing out and with Invisible Woman the they had to do something for her, but even then she has a power set that rivals the other FF's in some points and shes basically placed as the force field girl, etc. They need to show in my opinion that the females are equal to the men and not carbon cut outs of the Males and that there indiviuals. Atleast Emma Frost and Psylocke are kick ass, but again they have to leave it to the men most times. I guess for me its a massive annoyance, and when they say the big 3 in DC you know: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman. Big 3 Marvel: Captian America, Iron Man, SpiderMan/Thor/Mutant Dude. No real female there, which again is a market that Marvel themselves are missing out on :/

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Gambit1024

@NeoAndroid: Yeah and Heroic Age lasted for what, 3 months? That was garbage. Nothing notable even happened in that period of time. And Marvel is so missing out on a potential goldmine of a market. Think of all the swag DC sells with Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Batgirl and Supergirl. You never see anyone buying an Emma Frost shirt or Ms. Marvel earrings or something like that. DC had the right idea in rebooting their characters while maintaining most of their history. I think Marvel should get in on that too.

labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By labarith

Ironman is clearly a destroyer homage.

Are there any other Asgardian homages in that pile of tron-wannabes?

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#98  Edited By The Impersonator
No Caption Provided
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ssejllenrad

Sooooo.... The 90's have all those straps and pockets, this generation's got the glowing lines? Am I right?

blackkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By blackkitty

Yeah, I've been trying to avoid Fear Itself, but it spread into books I normally collect and in my opinion destroyed those stories for me. I have no interest in this event, I wish they would stop the constant issue cross-overs.