• 79 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for midnightist
#51 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Midnightist said:
"pixelized said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"pixelized said:
"Midnightist said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Thats what I thought."
they will try and kill almost everyone at some point but who knows exactly who but the X-Men and Ultimates will be hit hard"
X-men is ending next month if that's any indication. And it looks like ROgue is the last x woman standing, aside from storm and jean and that little group

I don't want liz to die ]="
I'd say a new series will be launched."
i don't... or maybe the survivors move onto avengers or adventures with spidey"
there could be a restart or some type of transfer Beast was on the Avengers so he could join the Ultimates and Kitty went to the Spider-man stories who knows what they will do"
beast is dead."
I forgot but its still an example of what I mean
Avatar image for pixelized
#52 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

but there's like only a handful of people left, which is why i think there won't be a relaunch of X-men

Avatar image for slinger
#53 Edited by Slinger (5779 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"
No Caption Provided
Must... resist.. urge to make... wildly inappropriate... coment.
Avatar image for gmanfromheck
#54 Posted by gmanfromheck (42490 posts) - - Show Bio

That's just lame.  Beast dies way back in the beginning of Ultimate X-Men, then they reveal that he was actually working in the Triskelion's basement or something.  Then they kill him again with a tidal wave.

Staff
Avatar image for danhimself
#55 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

i actually like that they've had all these "meaningless" deaths....not everyone can go out in some big heroic sacrifice....it's a war there's going to be casualties

Avatar image for slinger
#56 Posted by Slinger (5779 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"i actually like that they've had all these "meaningless" deaths....not everyone can go out in some big heroic sacrifice....it's a war there's going to be casualties"
I feel the same way. It makes it more realistic. Not all deaths are blazes of glory, some people die in really terrible and lame accidents.
Avatar image for gmanfromheck
#57 Posted by gmanfromheck (42490 posts) - - Show Bio

Dropping water on someone is a lame war.  If Magneto is going to go all out, I'd want to see him ripping the iron out of their bodies or something. 

Maybe some of these meaningless deaths will turn out false.  Besides Wasp, some may be just assumed dead/drowned.  Who knows.

Staff
Avatar image for danhimself
#58 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio

the tidal wave was just the opening salvo....take as many out as possible without doing all that much

xavier already said that the x-men who were in the tidal wave are dead....or atleast he couldn't sense them anymore

Avatar image for pixelized
#59 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Nighthunter said:
"
No Caption Provided
Must... resist.. urge to make... wildly inappropriate... coment."
does it have to do with ... dining out?

Avatar image for pixelized
#60 Edited by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"the tidal wave was just the opening salvo....take as many out as possible without doing all that much

xavier already said that the x-men who were in the tidal wave are dead....or atleast he couldn't sense them anymore"
what were the x-men [Jean, storm, Cyke] away doing anyway?
Avatar image for slinger
#61 Posted by Slinger (5779 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Slinger said:
"Nighthunter said:
"
No Caption Provided
Must... resist.. urge to make... wildly inappropriate... coment."
does it have to do with ... dining out?"
Something fairly similar to blob being a shrewd speaker.
Avatar image for danhimself
#62 Posted by danhimself (21433 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"danhimself said:
"the tidal wave was just the opening salvo....take as many out as possible without doing all that much

xavier already said that the x-men who were in the tidal wave are dead....or atleast he couldn't sense them anymore"
what were the x-men [Jean, storm, Cyke] away doing anyway?"

who knows...maybe they were just at the mansion
Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
#63 Posted by DEADPOOL (2945 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"I wonder if Doom is gonna die. He has to face Magneto for what he did to his country. It would be cool for the showdown to be between the two."
If Doom fought Magneto, Magneto would be screwed. Doom is DOOM! All hail Doom!
Avatar image for pixelized
#64 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"pixelized said:
"danhimself said:
"the tidal wave was just the opening salvo....take as many out as possible without doing all that much

xavier already said that the x-men who were in the tidal wave are dead....or atleast he couldn't sense them anymore"
what were the x-men [Jean, storm, Cyke] away doing anyway?"

who knows...maybe they were just at the mansion"
LOL but they weren't that's how they avoided being slaughtered
Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
#65 Posted by DEADPOOL (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, which X-Men were caught in the tidal wave?

Avatar image for pixelized
#66 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
DEADPOOL said:
"Wait, which X-Men were caught in the tidal wave?"
dazzler, beast, nightcralwer, colossus, and angel. Angel was the only one to live
Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
#67 Posted by DEADPOOL (2945 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"Wait, which X-Men were caught in the tidal wave?"
dazzler, beast, nightcralwer, colossus, and angel. Angel was the only one to live"
Nightcrawler may have teleported them all away, or at least teleported himself. And can't Colossus survive in his metal form without oxygen?
Avatar image for pixelized
#68 Edited by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
DEADPOOL said:
"pixelized said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"Wait, which X-Men were caught in the tidal wave?"
dazzler, beast, nightcralwer, colossus, and angel. Angel was the only one to live"
Nightcrawler may have teleported them all away, or at least teleported himself. And can't Colossus survive in his metal form without oxygen?"
Jean said that foursome died, that she couldn't "feel them" anymore. and recounted their last moments.
Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
#69 Posted by DEADPOOL (2945 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"pixelized said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"Wait, which X-Men were caught in the tidal wave?"
dazzler, beast, nightcralwer, colossus, and angel. Angel was the only one to live"
Nightcrawler may have teleported them all away, or at least teleported himself. And can't Colossus survive in his metal form without oxygen?"
Jean said that foursome died, that she couldn't "feel them" anymore. and recounted their last moments."
Oh... ok, I see.
Avatar image for pixelized
#70 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

it is kind of weird thought that Colossus didn't make it now that i think about it

Avatar image for mr__wilson
#71 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6449 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Nightcrawler actually survived.

Avatar image for pixelized
#72 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

dead. his name is "X" on the dead list

Avatar image for mr__wilson
#73 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6449 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh.  I'm tired of being in the dark.  lol

Avatar image for pixelized
#74 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

you haven't read it?

Avatar image for mr__wilson
#75 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6449 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes but the deaths or outcome are still blurry.  I'm just anxious.

Avatar image for pixelized
#76 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

oh, i'm over it... it's not interesting anymore

Avatar image for mr__wilson
#77 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6449 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope they come back with something strong.

Avatar image for pixelized
#78 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

for ultimatum or after it?

Avatar image for mr__wilson
#79 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6449 posts) - - Show Bio

After.  What will be the final product is what I want to know.