• 181 results
nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By nappystr8

I think this might be the weirdest comic that has ever been made. I know it's 3 months past April fools, but I still don't know if I believe this is a thing. I'm kind of glad to know something this intentionally ridiculous might really be published, but I doubt I will be interested in reading it.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mk5 said:

Squirrel Girl looks cute.

She always does.

jeanvaljean11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Red David Hasselhoff?

Da Costa ur da man!

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

So...just straight up copy the G.I.Joe logo, eh? Nobody'll notice. Except everyone.

No Caption Provided

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Along with her patriotic squirrel legion...
Bwa-ha-ha!

Morioh_Jo98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Morioh_Jo98

@stahlflamme: in short: I want to shove my hate boner for Ewing on everyone. We get it, buy a new routine already.

Plus Wiccan & Hulkling were never interesting. They only got popular due to their gay romance. Plus Songbird and the others are most likely going to limbo, so don't hold your breathe. And before you say Songbird should go to Thunderbolts: No... She's better off not being there.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Welp, I guess they really are trying to make me hate them again...

mrBlonde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does Red Hulk even need guns?

Calling it now: this team will end up having to go after the main Avengers at some point

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@morioh_jo98: Excuse me? Who are you? Have we talked before? Is this an alt? What comment does this respond to? Do you have an opinion on this book or since your only posts purpose seems to be to be rude to me? Feel free to answer or not to answer.

Goellterator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel Girl...no thank you.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#61  Edited By dernman

@ultra_beleco said:

Excuse me. Is that "Da Costa" the same from new mutants?

If so then he is suposed to be Marvel's Michael Jackson?

They've been trying to turn him into Stark Jr. What they heck. They've done it to Spider-Man why not Da Costa.

Morioh_Jo98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrblonde: Well Ross is a soldier, so it's a running gag with him being Heavy Weapons Hulk.

Morioh_Jo98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Morioh_Jo98

@stahlflamme: Do you have an opinion on this book? Since you are clearly either a fortune teller or a time-traveler.

Plus the fact you shove that hate boner to People that actually like Ewing is just very comical. Overcompensating much?

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_beleco: Better question is why he look like Jason Blood. Is Etrigan near?

No Caption Provided
Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morioh_jo98: Yes, my comments clearly tell you my opinion on this. Your comment directed at me tells me nothing about your opinion on this.

Also you are the one who is annoying me with an alt because I don't like Ewings crappy writing. I'm just telling people how I see it, would have been nice to get warned in advance before I wasted my money on some garbage I've bought. I don't need people to hate Ewing, because honestly a thirdrate writer with the success of a secondrate writer is not worth that much of my attention.

Your need to tell me how comical my behavior is, despite the fact that your comments clearly shows it actually annoys you by the way. Tells me your need to view yourself as better as other people. How you need to tell yourself and everyone else that my opinion doesn't matter and I'm just stupid and you can only laugh about it despite the fact that in truth its bugging you, because you're that thin-skinned.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

@ultra_beleco: Better question is why he look like Jason Blood. Is Etrigan near?

No Caption Provided

I hope. I always thought about checking some stuff with Etrigan.out. He has a unique design and seems rather unknown, but is apparently really powerful too.

Morioh_Jo98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Morioh_Jo98

@stahlflamme: This account is the same one I use. There is no point to an alt account just to annoy you.

Sounds like New Avengers raped your innocent little mind pretty good. Tell me, where did the bad book touch you?

Why should I give an opinion on a book that isn't out yet? That's like telling someone Civil War II is gonna be better than the last one.

No, it's just that I wanna see someone whine and cry about another Ewing Book getting published.Everyone's opinion matters yet you clearly love to force it on people that actually like the writer. Other than that it doesn't make me better, but then again no one is.

AlineWonka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By AlineWonka

@ducey13:At least, with Echo they can use Spector's hallucinations as excuse. Still lame, I know.

ShadowLife248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Wow got stop trying to push Roberto and Sunspot, also Squirrel Girl. They were not too bad in Hickman run but now I don't think Marvel knows what to do with them.

Cagnazzo82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel Girl is basically a looney toons character and the rest look like cosplayers.

Add this to the list of Marvel books that are basically unreadable for me.

CitizenJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Patriot looks dope!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#72  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

1. Those colors don't really work on Squirrel Girl.

2. Iron Patriot reminds me of Zarya from Overwatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah..no.

Big NO Thanks.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morioh_jo98: Oh, now that I see your post history I can see we DID talk before.

Why did you look in these comments then? That is clearly only people doing just that.

If you wanted to see it you wouldn't have commented on it, if that is a typo and you meant you didn't want to see it you should take your next sentence into account that I have every right to have my own opinion different from yours and expressing it. And I'm not forcing my opinion that like Ewing otherwise I would have commented on the guy who said Ewing is a good writer, I'm telling people that are excited for something thats probably not gonna be in this book judging by the past of it, because this is just New Avengers under a new name.

And here we have you defending yourself with these lines how dare I accuse you of thinking you're better than someone else.
Of course nobody is, thats true, but there are enough people that think they are better than others, because they have the opinion that nobody is better and other people don't think everyones equal. And telling you how they don't think they are better than anyone, while clearly trying to act superior, that is pretentious.

And after seeing your history of posts I can see you complain about Slott, you complain about Bendis, whose books you apparently never read, and you complain about people complaining about Ewing, or writers ignoring what he wrote. So in other words you are constantly complaining about writers people agree on being bad, but then get annoyed by people daring to complain about a writer you like. So here you are writing with me again and tell me how I force my opinion on others when your longest conversations on this side are both with me trying to get me to stop complaining about him. Defending a professional writer from a fans complain is literally the only thing on this site that got you to write at all. A little hypocritical, maybe? But no, its okay my opinion is just ridiculous and you can only laugh about it, it doesn't bug you at all its okay to have, you are just defending other peoples opinions. If you wanna go around and tell people not to complain about a writer than don't do it yourself and then whine once someone doesn't like a writer you like.

hercuthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks like vomit that you get when you eat someone else's vomit than vomit that out.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Aside from Red Hulk, who is clearing missing the 90s, I think this looks pretty good.

The description has me concerned for the state of the MU after CWII tho.

90s? More like the 80s.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

No Caption Provided

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That armor looks way too big for the iron patriot girl

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks and sounds like a ridiculous concept. IMO Squirrel Girl is as dumb a character as Spider-Ham.

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cagnazzo82: said

"Squirrel Girl is basically a looney toons character and the rest look like cosplayers.

Add this to the list of Marvel books that are basically unreadable for me."

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By HeroUp2112

I mean, I'm about as strident and American Patriot as can a person can be and not buy into the dogma of either political party...but...is it me...or does this almost seem like a joke..or a parody...I mean seriously? I kind of hope it is.

EDIT: And oh yeah...I know others have been mentioned by others, but HOW is that barely tanned guy Roberto DeCosta?

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ehhh looks like an easy pass for me.... anime style female American patriot with purple hair, red hulk with a cop mustache,wayfarers, and wrestler shorts. also a slew of C-listers. yea this will go to about the usual 6 issues and and be gone.

Avatar image for 51stpresidentofplanetneutral
51stPresidentofPlanetNeutral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Tony Ho is all well and good, but I was hoping to see some more of Max Brashear, Blue Marvel's son.

He was introduced as the villainous Dr. Positron, so he has the flair needed to actually jump into superheroics.

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Red Hulk's disappearing moustache turned out to be the good call after all...

blackagar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Nope.

webheadcomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope

UltimatePower6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

Only thing I got out of this was the thought of Red Hulk enjoying a relaxing day at the beach. I'd love to read an issue of that XD

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#88 SC  Moderator

@thewanderingrob: Hello.

Please remember CV has certain language rules. One of your posts broke a rule (the F word). No big deal, just something to remember for next time.

Cheers.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still stunned by the fact Squirrel Girl is here.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_beleco: Gotta get those white privileges

Whose the female Cap Am. ?

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ugh, why does Marvel insist on calling "Avengers" to every team ?? That name used to be something special, nowadays it´s just like they´re giving away memberships to anyone who wants them.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cannonball is in a team with Ross. DARN IT ALL! I loathe that character. Why does Cannonball have to suffer with Ross? (+)

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

This looks pretty bad to be honest.

And seriously?!?! They're bringing back Red Hulk? Ew

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh, why does Marvel insist on calling "Avengers" to every team ?? That name used to be something special, nowadays it´s just like they´re giving away memberships to anyone who wants them.

Well, more like everyone that makes a superhero team calls them Avengers, its not like these teams are all associated with one another or anything. I mean fair enough that is what Marvel is doing just calling all teams Avengers, cause its their most marketable team name, but it does go out of hand. Especially when they end up calling the new team of the guys from their I quit campaign Avengers again, when they just quit the Avengers... which I'm convinced will happen.

Guess in a few years we will probably get a Defenders series, because Netflix.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ommygod, that is "So Bad, So Good"!!! They are the Top of Trash, but I can't stop Laughing, and I wan't read it NOW! Really *___*

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

Looks okay...

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. The Danielle Cage Captain America. I wonder if the other Avengers of year 20xx are in the present too. Looks like Pod got a lot sleeker. And if Toni Hi is becoming Iron Patriot, can her counterpart Max Brashear be far behind?

I wonder if this means the current New Avengers book will be ending. That would be a bummer, as I really like that series. Maybe it will just go in another direction featuring the characters who are not making the jump to this book.

iro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this feels very... overwatch inspired somehow.. but despite it looking a tiny bit interesting (with some cool designs too) I will not be reading it since ewing has disappointed me too much lately. I know for a fact that he can write some pretty great books but I've been burned to many times at this point.