Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

UNCANNY AVENGERS #8

(W) Gerry Duggan (A/CA) Ryan Stegman

A STANDOFF tie-in!

• It only took 8 issues, but the Uncanny Avengers have lost their minds.

• To escape a trap, one Avenger is willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.

• The Wrecker returns! AND SO DOES...?

Rated T

Item Code: FEB160809In Shops: 4/6/2016SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Damn, that firefighter is friggin' HOT.

Bl00dwerK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Rogue cut an 'X' in her sandwich! :)

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this team worth picking up. I keep thinking about it,but i'm already far behind.

lb70145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Is this team worth picking up. I keep thinking about it,but i'm already far behind.

Well what do you want out of the book?

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maria Hill is evolving into a true government sponsored super villain.

Goellterator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lb70145 said:
@stormphoenix said:

What I want out of this book is them TOO actually address the Mutant/Inhuman issue. I want them to go around and rescue mutants and inhumans and bring them to Storm and Medusa. But they haven't addressed it at all or the problem. Or the T-mist killing mutants. I would want Rogue have a major issue about it being that she's the ONLY mutant. I want to know what they Think about Storm and Medusa leading there respective people. So far what I have seen is them fight some guy that synapse knows then all of a sudden found out Red Skull is alive with Pro. X brain then they fighting in Avengers mansion and now they are in standoff.

lb70145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@lb70145 said:
@stormphoenix said:

What I want out of this book is them TOO actually address the Mutant/Inhuman issue. I want them to go around and rescue mutants and inhumans and bring them to Storm and Medusa. But they haven't addressed it at all or the problem. Or the T-mist killing mutants. I would want Rogue have a major issue about it being that she's the ONLY mutant. I want to know what they Think about Storm and Medusa leading there respective people. So far what I have seen is them fight some guy that synapse knows then all of a sudden found out Red Skull is alive with Pro. X brain then they fighting in Avengers mansion and now they are in standoff.

If that's the case, I don't think you will be too happy with it. The book is decent and I like the roster, but they have not really hit those particular issues that well.

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lb70145 said:
@stormphoenix said:

What I want out of this book is them TOO actually address the Mutant/Inhuman issue. I want them to go around and rescue mutants and inhumans and bring them to Storm and Medusa. But they haven't addressed it at all or the problem. Or the T-mist killing mutants. I would want Rogue have a major issue about it being that she's the ONLY mutant.

She's one of two actually. Cable is the other.

ablackmask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Rogue being well written in this book? I might pick it up.

Ducey13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lb70145 said:
@stormphoenix said:

I would say the first 4 issues did address an INHUMAN Issue. The Shredded Man was a new Inhuman who had some omega level powers and was out of control. That's obviously a theme in ANAD Marvel. That some people who go through Terragenesis are going to be villains. I think Extraordingary X-Men is addressing the T-Mists problem. I really like the team's roster in Uncanny but I haven't been grabbed the the first arc yet.

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, is rogue powerless? I notice the lack of gloves

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What part of "Reality bending living cosmic cube in form of little blue girl who wanna play" is unclear?)

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@superior_prime_maybe said:

What part of "Reality bending living cosmic cube in form of little blue girl who wanna play" is unclear?)

um...all of it?

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@rubear said:

the blue girl thats gonna be on Thunderbolts?

No Caption Provided

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rubear
@rubear said:

um...all of it?

Some time ago she (Rogue) finally gained control. Then during some event in Avengers her control became partial, too much stress, too much powers at once to stop celestial Exitar the Exterminator. What's with her control now i'm not sure. Cosmic Cubes are creations from Beyound. Sometimes living. They can be used to warp reality around and they can warp reality when they are living at will. Here U.S. somehow created such cube from fragments of previous. It came alive and took form of little blue girl and name Kobic, Kobac or something like that. U.S. government used her to create prison masked as this Pleasent Hill for supervillians, to warp reality and make them all-normal and docile. Too bad that some of them awakened and reversed process of others. Now this Hill is in chaos and Kobic wanna play with all new people coming to Pleasent Hill, including Rogue and other Avengers. Kinda that.

@stahlflamme:Yeah, that one.

Goellterator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kubik on the Thunderbolts? Whats next? Beyonder at Mercs for Money? Thats not the same girl.

Noctum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why I have a feeling that Rogue is dreaming?

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@rubear said:

um...all of it?

Some time ago she (Rogue) finally gained control. Then during some event in Avengers her control became partial, too much stress, too much powers at once to stop celestial Exitar the Exterminator. What's with her control now i'm not sure. Cosmic Cubes are creations from Beyound. Sometimes living. They can be used to warp reality around and they can warp reality when they are living at will. Here U.S. somehow created such cube from fragments of previous. It came alive and took form of little blue girl and name Kobic, Kobac or something like that. U.S. government used her to create prison masked as this Pleasent Hill for supervillians, to warp reality and make them all-normal and docile. Too bad that some of them awakened and reversed process of others. Now this Hill is in chaos and Kobic wanna play with all new people coming to Pleasent Hill, including Rogue and other Avengers. Kinda that.

@stahlflamme:Yeah, that one.

she will be on the team??

it took this girl about 2 seconds and 1 evil grin to put 2 teams of avengers in a snowball

the thunderbolts will be one hell of a strong team

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ducey13 said:

I would say the first 4 issues did address an INHUMAN Issue. The Shredded Man was a new Inhuman who had some omega level powers and was out of control. That's obviously a theme in ANAD Marvel. That some people who go through Terragenesis are going to be villains. I think Extraordingary X-Men is addressing the T-Mists problem. I really like the team's roster in Uncanny but I haven't been grabbed the the first arc yet.

No they haven't. I'm reading BOTH Uncanny Inhumans and Extra X-men. They are touching on in here and there in Extra X-men and in Uncanny Inhumans.

Thanks yeah Two Mutants

@lb70145 said:

If that's the case, I don't think you will be too happy with it. The book is decent and I like the roster, but they have not really hit those particular issues that well.

*SIGH* I guess your right. I don't mind the roster(KINDA eh it's ok), but I REALLY wanted to get into this book, but it's lacking what I find what the sole purpose of the formation of the team was supposed to be about.