Item Code: NOV150790In Shops: 2/3/2016SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Staff
#1 Posted by Haloprogram (228 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping to maybe see Gambit in the preview but I'm also hoping he straight up joins the team which I doubt. It looks fun in either way and I actually love this Avengers team-up, just dislike that Duggan is the writer. Oh well.

#2 Posted by Invain (5147 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't been reading this but Gambit showing up makes me interested.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
#3 Posted by deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3 (12864 posts) - - Show Bio

Please, don't kill Gambit. Please, don't kill Gambit. Please, don't kill Gambit.

#4 Edited by Figgs216 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone tell me if this book is good or not

#5 Posted by mangakid1995 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that the X-Men are the bad cops in this scenario.

#6 Posted by adamTRMM (9144 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll admit, this preview is actually fun.

#7 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9882 posts) - - Show Bio

@figgs216 said:

I'm with this guy. Can anyone let us know?

#8 Posted by RabumAlal (4968 posts) - - Show Bio

@figgs216: @stormphoenix: The first arc was meh and I also don't like Deadpool and Duggan. It may get better tho.

#9 Edited by Stahlflamme (5733 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit: "I'm back to sell some comics for Marvel, just in case the fox movie ruins my rep for all time."

So Spider-Man really did quit after the first issue?

#10 Posted by kalai1997 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

The X-Men are SOOOO BADASS!!!

Just Rogue, Cable and Deadpool, totally badass!!!

#11 Posted by kalai1997 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@figgs216: @stormphoenix: The first story is not so good, especially when you compare with Rick Remender writing the one about Red Skull with Xavier's brain. But there have been some new people coming into this team and they could make it really interesting if they try. Some one came back in the last issue and it seemed to me they can make quite a good use of that character.

And of course, as we can see in the preview, they are hunting down the Red Skull Again.

#12 Posted by shinobi62676 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

I for one like Deadpool and Cable on the Avengers team as long as Duggan is writing. Dude deserves a lot of credit for adding some much needed weight to Deadpool's character. Also, Deadpool and Cable being on an Avengers team gives this book a bit of an X-Force vibe. Makes it all the more enjoyable.

#13 Posted by lxlGiftedlxl (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue and Gambit. Will buy.

#14 Posted by adamTRMM (9144 posts) - - Show Bio

@figgs216: @stormphoenix: The first story is not so good, especially when you compare with Rick Remender writing the one about Red Skull with Xavier's brain. But there have been some new people coming into this team and they could make it really interesting if they try. Some one came back in the last issue and it seemed to me they can make quite a good use of that character.

And of course, as we can see in the preview, they are hunting down the Red Skull Again.

And that was a good arc you say? I still can't forget the idea that Skull pulled a Sylar on Xavier. No explanation, no any logical trait to how this crap concept was supposed to work. "He extracted his brain and since he was a telepath that must give the extractor his TP powers!" I swear when I was 11 my logic worked better.

Remender is such a trash writer at times.

#15 Posted by Flash1812 (5717 posts) - - Show Bio

Mon petit cherie

#16 Posted by HolySerpent (13762 posts) - - Show Bio

What ever happen to hope summers

#17 Posted by Vitalius (5172 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by lxlGiftedlxl (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Vitalius (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

@lxlgiftedlxl: I have same problem with Black Canary. You know what will happen to them special now since Mutants are in black list of Marvel.

#20 Edited by lxlGiftedlxl (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

@vitalius: I hope they don't die, but there is a possibility that may happen. Id be crushed if that happened to either of those characters.

Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
#21 Posted by MattyDaveHalPeo (665 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this title necessary? The fact that there's another Avengers title and another Uncanny title imply this book does nothing new or of note.

#22 Posted by donmeca2020 (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

The cover alone makes me want to buy it, however i have a feeling gambit will be on the last page and you'll have to wait til next issue.

On a side note i miss rogue's jim lee era outfit.

#23 Posted by kalai1997 (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamtrmm: OK. That makes sense. Actually I was just excited about Onslaught. : )

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
#24 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (4461 posts) - - Show Bio

@donmeca2020:

The cover alone makes me want to buy it, however i have a feeling gambit will be on the last page and you'll have to wait til next issue.

On a side note i miss rogue's jim lee era outfit.

This. Very much so.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
#25 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix said:

@figgs216 said:

Same here, I've seen these guys appear in so many other books, and the team ain't bad, so I kind of want to pick it up

#26 Posted by Hiddenlight (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

This series was pleasant until now. I'm curious about who this Cable is, I'm hoping that it's a powerful version :P

#27 Posted by Static Shock (53021 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Torch's suit looks nice.

#28 Posted by kid Apollo (961 posts) - - Show Bio

that whole Battleworld stuff has got me seriously messed up. everytime I read a solicit like "So-and-So is back", my brain automatically says 'oh great, but which version'.

stupid patchwork timeline...

#29 Posted by Wowlock (907 posts) - - Show Bio

that whole Battleworld stuff has got me seriously messed up. everytime I read a solicit like "So-and-So is back", my brain automatically says 'oh great, but which version'.

stupid patchwork timeline...

Yep, I still don't know if Rogue and Magneto thing is still on or not ( Hopefully not because that was creepy as hell )

But yea, Gambit-Rogue, gotta read it and see it they will make it justice or gonna throw it away and make me want to drop the book O.o

#30 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9882 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalai1997: @rabumalal: Thank You BOTH for your help. I really appreciate it.

@captainmarvel4ever said:

@stormphoenix said:

@figgs216 said:

Same here, I've seen these guys appear in so many other books, and the team ain't bad, so I kind of want to pick it up

Yeah i'm with you there. I'm feeling TORN because this LOOKS like a good book. But there are some characters i'm just not feeling you know and it's a bothersome, but I can get passed it. My thing is or my question is........are the Uncanny Avengers WORTH IT? I'm reading Extraordinary, Uncanny,Ultimates and Uncanny Inhumans ALL good books, but i'm just not sure. I don't want to waste my time and money you know?

#31 Edited by adamTRMM (9144 posts) - - Show Bio

@hiddenlight said:

This series was pleasant until now. I'm curious about who this Cable is, I'm hoping that it's a powerful version :P

Yeah not going to happen.

Don't you know who Cable guy is? He's the shoulderpads. He's the cybernetic arm. He's the glowing eye. And most importantly - he's the unproportional and all weapons engineering defying ridiculous guns. Oh, and time travel. As long as these categories are verified, there's a Cable!

Hope channeling the Phoenix completely healed him of TO virus? Meaning no glowing eye and no metal arms? Not a problem we'll make his arm atrophied so that he'll have to have a CYBERNETIC support for said arm (Cable and X-force). He's actually completely well and nothing to hold his powers back? We'll make an explosion that will take away his arm and his eye, and you know what? We'll take him out of the picture completely so his clones will replace him... but with a condition, they'll be cloned armless and eyeless (X-force vol.4). But that's not the end. Once again, he was absolutely physically fine by the end of that run, so what again could possibly happen to his arm'n'eye? Well, we can see from that preview that something really must've happened... lolz

It's inevitable for Cable apparently, that's the only status quo writers/editors acknowledge.

#32 Posted by Hiddenlight (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamtrmm said:
@hiddenlight said:

Yeah not going to happen.

Don't you know who Cable guy is? He's the shoulderpads. He's the cybernetic arm. He's the glowing eye. And most importantly - he's the unproportional and all weapons engineering defying ridiculous guns. Oh, and time travel. As long as these categories are verified, there's a Cable!

Hope channeling the Phoenix completely healed him of TO virus? Meaning no glowing eye and no metal arms? Not a problem we'll make his arm atrophied so that he'll have to have a CYBERNETIC support for said arm (Cable and X-force). He's actually completely well and nothing to hold his powers back? We'll make an explosion that will take away his arm and his eye, and you know what? We'll take him out of the picture completely so his clones will replace him... but with a condition, they'll be cloned armless and eyeless (X-force vol.4). But that's not the end. Once again, he was absolutely physically fine by the end of that run, so what again could possibly happen to his arm'n'eye? Well, we can see from that preview that something really must've happened... lolz

It's inevitable for Cable apparently, that's the only status quo writers/editors acknowledge.

Marvel apparently loves to get rid of their powerhouses lol. Goodbye Sentry.