No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Haloprogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I was hoping to maybe see Gambit in the preview but I'm also hoping he straight up joins the team which I doubt. It looks fun in either way and I actually love this Avengers team-up, just dislike that Duggan is the writer. Oh well.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Haven't been reading this but Gambit showing up makes me interested.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Please, don't kill Gambit. Please, don't kill Gambit. Please, don't kill Gambit.

Figgs216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Figgs216

Can anyone tell me if this book is good or not

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love that the X-Men are the bad cops in this scenario.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll admit, this preview is actually fun.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@figgs216 said:

I'm with this guy. Can anyone let us know?

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@figgs216: @stormphoenix: The first arc was meh and I also don't like Deadpool and Duggan. It may get better tho.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9  Edited By Stahlflamme

Gambit: "I'm back to sell some comics for Marvel, just in case the fox movie ruins my rep for all time."

So Spider-Man really did quit after the first issue?

kalai1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The X-Men are SOOOO BADASS!!!

Just Rogue, Cable and Deadpool, totally badass!!!

kalai1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@figgs216: @stormphoenix: The first story is not so good, especially when you compare with Rick Remender writing the one about Red Skull with Xavier's brain. But there have been some new people coming into this team and they could make it really interesting if they try. Some one came back in the last issue and it seemed to me they can make quite a good use of that character.

And of course, as we can see in the preview, they are hunting down the Red Skull Again.

shinobi62676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I for one like Deadpool and Cable on the Avengers team as long as Duggan is writing. Dude deserves a lot of credit for adding some much needed weight to Deadpool's character. Also, Deadpool and Cable being on an Avengers team gives this book a bit of an X-Force vibe. Makes it all the more enjoyable.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue and Gambit. Will buy.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@figgs216: @stormphoenix: The first story is not so good, especially when you compare with Rick Remender writing the one about Red Skull with Xavier's brain. But there have been some new people coming into this team and they could make it really interesting if they try. Some one came back in the last issue and it seemed to me they can make quite a good use of that character.

And of course, as we can see in the preview, they are hunting down the Red Skull Again.

And that was a good arc you say? I still can't forget the idea that Skull pulled a Sylar on Xavier. No explanation, no any logical trait to how this crap concept was supposed to work. "He extracted his brain and since he was a telepath that must give the extractor his TP powers!" I swear when I was 11 my logic worked better.

Remender is such a trash writer at times.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mon petit cherie

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

What ever happen to hope summers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

@lxlgiftedlxl: I have same problem with Black Canary. You know what will happen to them special now since Mutants are in black list of Marvel.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@vitalius: I hope they don't die, but there is a possibility that may happen. Id be crushed if that happened to either of those characters.

Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this title necessary? The fact that there's another Avengers title and another Uncanny title imply this book does nothing new or of note.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The cover alone makes me want to buy it, however i have a feeling gambit will be on the last page and you'll have to wait til next issue.

On a side note i miss rogue's jim lee era outfit.

kalai1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: OK. That makes sense. Actually I was just excited about Onslaught. : )

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020:

The cover alone makes me want to buy it, however i have a feeling gambit will be on the last page and you'll have to wait til next issue.

On a side note i miss rogue's jim lee era outfit.

This. Very much so.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@stormphoenix said:

@figgs216 said:

Same here, I've seen these guys appear in so many other books, and the team ain't bad, so I kind of want to pick it up

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This series was pleasant until now. I'm curious about who this Cable is, I'm hoping that it's a powerful version :P

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Human Torch's suit looks nice.

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that whole Battleworld stuff has got me seriously messed up. everytime I read a solicit like "So-and-So is back", my brain automatically says 'oh great, but which version'.

stupid patchwork timeline...

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that whole Battleworld stuff has got me seriously messed up. everytime I read a solicit like "So-and-So is back", my brain automatically says 'oh great, but which version'.

stupid patchwork timeline...

Yep, I still don't know if Rogue and Magneto thing is still on or not ( Hopefully not because that was creepy as hell )

But yea, Gambit-Rogue, gotta read it and see it they will make it justice or gonna throw it away and make me want to drop the book O.o

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@kalai1997: @rabumalal: Thank You BOTH for your help. I really appreciate it.

@captainmarvel4ever said:

@stormphoenix said:

@figgs216 said:

Same here, I've seen these guys appear in so many other books, and the team ain't bad, so I kind of want to pick it up

Yeah i'm with you there. I'm feeling TORN because this LOOKS like a good book. But there are some characters i'm just not feeling you know and it's a bothersome, but I can get passed it. My thing is or my question is........are the Uncanny Avengers WORTH IT? I'm reading Extraordinary, Uncanny,Ultimates and Uncanny Inhumans ALL good books, but i'm just not sure. I don't want to waste my time and money you know?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By adamTRMM

@hiddenlight said:

This series was pleasant until now. I'm curious about who this Cable is, I'm hoping that it's a powerful version :P

Yeah not going to happen.

Don't you know who Cable guy is? He's the shoulderpads. He's the cybernetic arm. He's the glowing eye. And most importantly - he's the unproportional and all weapons engineering defying ridiculous guns. Oh, and time travel. As long as these categories are verified, there's a Cable!

Hope channeling the Phoenix completely healed him of TO virus? Meaning no glowing eye and no metal arms? Not a problem we'll make his arm atrophied so that he'll have to have a CYBERNETIC support for said arm (Cable and X-force). He's actually completely well and nothing to hold his powers back? We'll make an explosion that will take away his arm and his eye, and you know what? We'll take him out of the picture completely so his clones will replace him... but with a condition, they'll be cloned armless and eyeless (X-force vol.4). But that's not the end. Once again, he was absolutely physically fine by the end of that run, so what again could possibly happen to his arm'n'eye? Well, we can see from that preview that something really must've happened... lolz

It's inevitable for Cable apparently, that's the only status quo writers/editors acknowledge.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:
@hiddenlight said:

Yeah not going to happen.

Don't you know who Cable guy is? He's the shoulderpads. He's the cybernetic arm. He's the glowing eye. And most importantly - he's the unproportional and all weapons engineering defying ridiculous guns. Oh, and time travel. As long as these categories are verified, there's a Cable!

Hope channeling the Phoenix completely healed him of TO virus? Meaning no glowing eye and no metal arms? Not a problem we'll make his arm atrophied so that he'll have to have a CYBERNETIC support for said arm (Cable and X-force). He's actually completely well and nothing to hold his powers back? We'll make an explosion that will take away his arm and his eye, and you know what? We'll take him out of the picture completely so his clones will replace him... but with a condition, they'll be cloned armless and eyeless (X-force vol.4). But that's not the end. Once again, he was absolutely physically fine by the end of that run, so what again could possibly happen to his arm'n'eye? Well, we can see from that preview that something really must've happened... lolz

It's inevitable for Cable apparently, that's the only status quo writers/editors acknowledge.

Marvel apparently loves to get rid of their powerhouses lol. Goodbye Sentry.