Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@GrimoireMyst said:
@arieswarlock said:
@greenscar1990 said:
@arieswarlock said:

I don't miss Banner. He's been around for how many decades now?

Says the person who knows nothing about the character and probably supports all the garbage Marvel has been spewing out these last 4-6 years, which includes throwing favorite legacy characters under the bus and reducing them to mantles for supporting characters of different race, gender, or whatever to take the spotlight instead of giving them their own book/series to focus on.

zzzzzzz cry me a river.

See that's why I was torn to write anything @Greenscar1990 as you give a reply that was given some thought hope to get debate but you get this in return. Next time try adding flashing lights between each couple of words for you know keeping some of the newer generation awake between tweets like this arieswarlock fellow. lol

If you think him throwing some baseless assumptions about my persona was a "reply that was given some thought" you need some serious lessons on critical thinking.

This shows I was right. That was the first point (A single assumption btw.) then followed with the opinion which was actually the part you were suppose to respond to so... I guess I can write pretty much anything by now since you don't continue to read after the comment that you think doth offend. lol

Cagnazzo82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezekael said:

I've read Infamous Iron Man, thus making every Civil War II tie-in null and void.

Thanks for the great planning Marvel!

Especially with Bendis handling both books. You'd think they'd have enough foresight to say "I think this book will utterly invalidate anything we try from here on out in CWII. Maybe we should hold unto it for a while and release it when the event is over?"

But, nah. They need that sweet #1 Issue money.

Pumping out #1s is in fact all that matters at Marvel these days. That and gimmicks to make it into daily news cycles.

Actually writing decent story arcs isn't even a consideration at this point. If it was, they wouldn't allow half their books to be written by Bendis.

AriesWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arieswarlock said:
@GrimoireMyst said:
@arieswarlock said:
@greenscar1990 said:
@arieswarlock said:

I don't miss Banner. He's been around for how many decades now?

Says the person who knows nothing about the character and probably supports all the garbage Marvel has been spewing out these last 4-6 years, which includes throwing favorite legacy characters under the bus and reducing them to mantles for supporting characters of different race, gender, or whatever to take the spotlight instead of giving them their own book/series to focus on.

zzzzzzz cry me a river.

See that's why I was torn to write anything @Greenscar1990 as you give a reply that was given some thought hope to get debate but you get this in return. Next time try adding flashing lights between each couple of words for you know keeping some of the newer generation awake between tweets like this arieswarlock fellow. lol

If you think him throwing some baseless assumptions about my persona was a "reply that was given some thought" you need some serious lessons on critical thinking.

This shows I was right. That was the first point (A single assumption btw.) then followed with the opinion which was actually the part you were suppose to respond to so... I guess I can write pretty much anything by now since you don't continue to read after the comment that you think doth offend. lol

zzzzzz cry me a river

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me know when the real Hulk is back

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Wasn't Black Panther "holding back" since he was trying to talk Cho down, despite physically confronting him.

Yea he was holding back, that's why he was draining him of all of his energy... he even lowered his durability purposely for Chulk to rip his arm off.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

@lvenger: Wasn't Black Panther "holding back" since he was trying to talk Cho down, despite physically confronting him.

Yea he was holding back, that's why he was draining him of all of his energy... he even lowered his durability purposely for Chulk to rip his arm off.

"Give up Amadeus or I'll drain your strength and send you to the negative zone". No need to get angsty but there's reasonable evidence to suggest he was holding back by similar logic brought up before that "he was trying to talk him down"

What was he holding back exactly?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Battle123axe

@ecstaticgrace: the guy was going to transport him to the negative zone after giving him everything he had, and was there TO PUT HIM DOWN. trust me, having read the entire fight and seeing everything he put against him, he was not holding back.

even then, amadeus went super saiyan and ripped him apart, even cauing a mini emp, and proceded to jump away at hundreds of times the speed of sound.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: he also was sent to definitively stop cho using any means possible. he was there to STOP cho and it backfired. im sorry if i feel like im being too agressive, but while you might argue he was holding back because he was pulling his punches, cho was rekking him and he literally said one warning sentence, not even allowing cho to talk before tryig to put him down. im not even joking this is the scan.

tchalla knew how strong he was and wasnt holding back

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

What is this nonsense of BP holding back when in his own Hulkbuster armor? He was trying his best to put Amadeus' Hulk down, yet failed at every single attempt, had his Hulkbuster get dismembered, and was then left to his own defeat. That's exactly what happened.

When Amadeus fought the monstrous insectivoid, it was clear he wasn't in the same rage mindset that he was when he handily dispatched BP's Hulkbuster. He let his puny, human arrogance get the best of him which allowed for his fast, powerful and deadly opponent to slice him up and temporarily keep him down. I doubt such a tactic would have worked on the real Hulk/Banner, who's used to taking far more damage and still manage to fight through.

Of course, Banner/Hulk knew how to channel and utilize their immense power better than Amadeus, who isn't as skilled. Then again, unlike Banner, he doesn't have the rage and power, let alone the fear that if he loses control for a second he could destroy the entire planet without realizing it. It's one of the many key differences between Banner & Amadeus and their respective Hulks.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: @battle123axe: Thing is my post wasn't really directed at either of you. If it was there would be context to it. The reason I even posted that. (note) some parts of my original post were in quotations.

Is because Lvenger called me dense not even a week ago for suggesting that "Trying to talk a character down isn't necessarily holding back in a physical standpoint." So logically were in agreement Panther wasn't pulling punches based off what the comic showed.

The fact Panther gave Cho a warning. Only at first threatened to drain him and waited so long before he even was about to, I'd suggest is enough to say Panther wasnt going all out. I'm not suggesting he was physically holding back. I'm suggesting that he didn't use his suit to the best of its abilities when he could have. Instead of spending all that time suggesting what your going to do why not do it. Why spend all those panels trying to talk Cho down. Your implying stuff I never said though by suggesting, I'm suggesting Panther was physically holding back.

What you are saying makes no sense to me, what abilities does a suit that appears for the first time had that he didn't use? I mean it's not like he was not fighting Amadeus and instead just talking to him. No he was holding him down draining him while telling him to give up. He was not talking to him because he was holding back his power he was talking to him because he can't just drain him in 1 sec and because just draining him doesn't accomplish anything if he does not make Amadeus forget about the whole idea of ever getting his revenge on Hawkeye.

It ended up not working because even Cho Hulk is just too powerful for BP, which makes more sense then vice versa. I mean we are still talking about Hulk here while BP is just a regular human in a Hulkbuster suite he built for a first time, while Tony who has dozens of them and has been building them for decades still hasn't managed to build one that can take out the Hulk, in fact the last 2 Hulk fought both got one-shotted.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@atheistknowledge said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

@atheistknowledge: @battle123axe: Thing is my post wasn't really directed at either of you. If it was there would be context to it. The reason I even posted that. (note) some parts of my original post were in quotations.

Is because Lvenger called me dense not even a week ago for suggesting that "Trying to talk a character down isn't necessarily holding back in a physical standpoint." So logically were in agreement Panther wasn't pulling punches based off what the comic showed.

The fact Panther gave Cho a warning. Only at first threatened to drain him and waited so long before he even was about to, I'd suggest is enough to say Panther wasnt going all out. I'm not suggesting he was physically holding back. I'm suggesting that he didn't use his suit to the best of its abilities when he could have. Instead of spending all that time suggesting what your going to do why not do it. Why spend all those panels trying to talk Cho down. Your implying stuff I never said though by suggesting, I'm suggesting Panther was physically holding back.

What you are saying makes no sense to me, what abilities does a suit that appears for the first time had that he didn't use? I mean it's not like he was not fighting Amadeus and instead just talking to him. No he was holding him down draining him while telling him to give up. He was not talking to him because he was holding back his power he was talking to him because he can't just drain him in 1 sec and because just draining him doesn't accomplish anything if he does not make Amadeus forget about the whole idea of ever getting his revenge on Hawkeye.

It ended up not working because even Cho Hulk is just too powerful for BP, which makes more sense then vice versa. I mean we are still talking about Hulk here while BP is just a regular human in a Hulkbuster suite he built for a first time, while Tony who has dozens of them and has been building them for decades still hasn't managed to build one that can take out the Hulk, in fact the last 2 Hulk fought both got one-shotted.

The fact it drains and he decided to try to talk Cho down before draining and sending him to the negative zone. That's not me making stuff up, that's implied by dialogue in the comic.

I never suggested he wasn't fighting Cho, I really don't get why your even trying to make a damn debate out of this. My comment honestly had nothing to do with you.

Where are you getting that he was holding him down draining him. Where are you getting he time limit the suit works on? What your doing is making insertions by bathing other than your personal beliefs on what took place in the comic. Tony and Banner didn't appear in the comic, I honestly don't even get why mention that. If you want to make some statement addressing Hulk's power level you can do that without tagging me.

He didn't decide to talk down Cho before draining him, he literally tried to talk him down WHILE draining him. If you want to say he didn't TP him to the negative zone right away then sure, not that it would do much good since he can just teleport back.

Your comment has something to do with the characters and their fight, just because you didn't include me doesn't mean i will just sit back and ignore a comment i obviously disagree with.

What? You can see it in the preview pictures, why are you even asking me this question? What time limit? Who mentioned any time limit? You are literally not making sense right now... The Tony and Bruce thing was an obvious and self explanatory comparison i don't need them to be in this book for that and since you mentioned BP not using the full powers of his suit, so i wanted to know what are all those other powers he didn't use?