inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff

No Caption Provided

Legendary's newest monster flick, The Great Wall, hits theaters on Friday, February 17. Fans of the movie can check out a prequel comic, which will give readers some insight into the film.

The Great Wall: Last Survivor follows Bao, a young member of The Nameless Order tasked with protecting the wall and defending the world from monsters. The comic takes place 60 years prior to the events of the film. You can check a preview of the upcoming book below.

The 128-page hardcover graphic novel is written by Arvid Nelson and features the art of Gian Fernando. Last Survivor will hit comic shops and the digital market on February 24 for $25.

The Great Wall film stars Matt Damon and is directed by Yimou Zhang (House of Flying Daggers). It is Zhang's first English-speaking production and the biggest movie to ever be filmed in China. Check out a trailer for the movie to get a better idea of what to expect.

Official solicit below:

The Great Wall: Last Survivor

Cover art by Whilce Portacio

Title: The Great Wall: Last Survivor

Writer: Arvid Nelson

Artist: Gian Fernando

128 Page Hardcover graphic novel and Ebook

SRP: $24.99

Release Date: 1/24/17

What if an army was created to defend our world from an enemy so dangerous, its very existence must be kept a secret? Built to keep out the ferocious Tao Tei, The Great Wall is the most powerful defensive structure ever built; but it is the heroes within that make the wall great: The Nameless Order. Set sixty years prior to the film, in the mysterious lands of ancient China, tragedy forces young Bao into joining The Nameless Order and upholding the corps’ four principles: Discipline, Loyalty, Secrecy, and Sacrifice. Challenged by rivals, haunted by his past, and tested by desires, Bao spends his life preparing for one singular moment: when he will have to defend the world from ferocious monsters that have come to devour us all.

An original graphic novel inspired by the major motion picture The Great Wall from Legendary, Universal Pictures, China Film Co., Ltd and Le Vision Pictures, directed by Zhang Yimou (Hero, House of Flying Daggers) and starring Matt Damon, Pedro Pascal and Willem Dafoe. The Great Wall: Last Survivor is written by Arvid Nelson (Rex Mundi) with art by Gian Fernando (13 Legends). The cover art is by Whilce Portacio.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Dang, that Nameless Order sounds like a tough gig.

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

I'm really looking forward to this movie :D

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Neat.

Dedpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I really want to see this. And I will be getting this comic as well!

mantequilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 193

Forgot this graphic novel was coming...oh well, now I think I wont buy it since the movie was a let down

darebo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AWESOME NEWS. AWESOME NEWS. AWESOME NEWS

just before I looked at the check 4 $8805 , I be certain that...my... friends brother was like actually receiving money part-time on their apple laptop . . there best friend had bean doing this for only twenty two months and just now cleared the mortgage on their condo and bout a gorgeous Dodge look these up<<<<<------->>>>>http://bit.ly/2jEAFeh

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The movie looks stupid as hell.

heka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AWESOME NEWS OF THE DAY:

Jonathan . if you think Pamela `s st0rry is really cool... yesterday I picked up a gorgeous Mini Cooper from having made $7595 this-last/month and just over $10 thousand this past-month . it's realy my favourite-job Ive ever had . I started this 9-months ago and immediately began to make at least $87, per-hour. visit the site<<<<------------>>>>>http://bit.ly/2jEAFeh

waba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just as Anne implied I didn't know that anyone able to make $6399 in 4 weeks on the internet

. go to this web-site......... >>>>>>>> SEE MORE www.heavy-cash.com

tuyew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tuyew

AWESOME NEWS. AWESOME NEWS. AWESOME NEWS

Ella . even though Rita `s story is really great, last Thursday I bought a gorgeous Dodge after making $5825 this past 5 weeks and-just over, ten-grand last-month . it's actually my favorite-job I've ever had . I started this six months/ago and immediately was bring in home at least $76 per-hr .

navigate to this web-site_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.josky2day.com