Preview: JUSTICE LEAGUE #42

• 58 results
mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@entropy_aegis: Metron was never written to my knowledge as a powerful being or a fighter. And an issue #40 he was shown to get knock off the chair by Darkseid daughter. So I don't know why would they build up a story of Metron losing the chair when it wasn't his to begin with since Anti-monitor had it before him.

I don't think Metron being as powerful is the point though. He has eons of knowledge of traversing the universe and is an observer in a multiversal level, seeing and experiencing powerful beings, which he should automatically have greater precaution. There shouldn't be any reason for Metron to get punked out of the Mobius Chair so easily. Darkseid's daughter took on the league solo, so it makes even less sense for Metron to lose his seat from someone that's considered less powerful than her.

It's Johns

True lol.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

So loose continuity = zero continuity?

Why even argue about who is supposed to be alive. Apparently each comic just exists in it's own little bubble.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The hate for Johns is strong in this thread...

MachoMustachio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@superguy1591: wait so your saying that the Darkseid and friends that invaded Earth 1, Earth 2, and (I am pretty sure) Earth 3, are the same people? When Bruutal/evil Superman killed Steppenwolf, (that's as far as I am currently for Earth 2 which is the third trade so please no spoilers) that was the one and only Steppenwolf? Then why would anyone, especially Darkseid, keep someone who betrayed him by his side?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@machomustachio: Yes. Boomtubes are interdimensional transports; they can go to whatever universe they please.

Dessad is literarily Judas, but he's by his side. Darkseid admires competency.

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

I am surprised Steppenwolf is alive. I'm pretty sure last time I saw him, he got split in two by Bruttal. Also I like how Darkseid's talking bubbles is different.

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@holyserpent said:

@entropy_aegis: Metron was never written to my knowledge as a powerful being or a fighter. And an issue #40 he was shown to get knock off the chair by Darkseid daughter. So I don't know why would they build up a story of Metron losing the chair when it wasn't his to begin with since Anti-monitor had it before him.

Precisely,Johns has no clue what he's doing, why would AM have Metron's chair? and Darkseid's lame daughter? someone needs to geoffcon this shit fast.

They didn't have to build up a story of Metron losing his chair,but a God of knowledge and intelligence should have atleast enough sense to prevent himself from being de seated.

You do realize you've said nothing to debunk or even debate what HolySerpent said in his post, right? All you basically said with your response was this: "Its written by Johns, so therefore it must be bad. I'm not even going to bother analyzing either his writing or even what I just said."

1) As for Anti-Monitor having the chair before Metron, its a plot element. Why would Bruce Wayne's parents get killed off in an alleyway? What would Clark's parent's send him off in a rocket? See, these are things that are just part of the story.

2) Darkseid's lame daughter? She basically showed up and made the entire League look like chumps.