• 49 results
Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

IVX #4

No Caption Provided
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

(W) Charles Soule, Jeff Lemire (A) Javier Garrón (CA) Leinil Francis Yu

• The young Inhumans devise a crazy plan to infiltrate Muir Island...The only thing standing in their way: the master of magnetism himself, MAGNETO.

• Meanwhile, Medusa and the other royals mount a desperate effort to escape from the mutants' prison in Limbo...

• ...and an X-Man changes sides!!

Rated T+

DEC160906 In Shops: Feb 08, 2017 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by cresShadow (1051 posts) - - Show Bio

you gotta do better than that, mosaic.

#2 Edited by Teerack (10703 posts) - - Show Bio

Going into Magnetos head? Could you have chosen a worse target? xD This is the mind who spawned half of Onslaught. Like zero chance of taking over his mind.

I like that this shows Emma told Magneto everything about Scott. I REALLY don't want that information to get out in the Marvel Universe though :c

#3 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9840 posts) - - Show Bio

GET 'EM Magneto!!!! LOL "GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHILD!" Yeah, wrong person to invade.

#4 Posted by Joey Ravn (439 posts) - - Show Bio

"The fight between X-Men and Inhumans drags on."

Mosaic is the new Ulysses. A character specifically created to be this event's Mary Sue.

#5 Posted by Eto (5225 posts) - - Show Bio

OoooOoh Magneto gonna wreck

#6 Posted by Rubear (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, as shown in ANXM he did better... he jumped into potential traitor and weakling. Young Cyclops. Who because of butthurt, complexes and moronic script after that (and seeing that Older Cyclops actually died from terrigen, not Black Bolt) became actual traitor.

#7 Posted by judasnixon (12663 posts) - - Show Bio

On page two, last panel Magneto looks like he has googly eyes when he puts on his helmet....

#8 Posted by Ultra_beleco (389 posts) - - Show Bio

"I choose peace!" Said the man who only create problems to his team because he fails to listen to anything that isn't the sound of his own voice.

#9 Posted by sparty-dbq (967 posts) - - Show Bio

This is bull. If the Inhumans gave a rat's ass about anyone other than themselves, they'd be HELPING the X-Men destroy the cloud. There's no way it's the only remaining Terrigen source around.

But nope, Marvel's like "Let's portray the constantly persecuted heroes on the brink of extinction as a savage invading horde, and the arrogant, technologically superior space dweebs as a poor defenseless peasant village."

#10 Posted by Dafyd (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma's not sounding much like Emma lately.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
#11 Posted by EarthsMightiest (2765 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, X-men win first round now it's time for those spunky teen Inhumans to put those bad mutants in there place.

You know one those Nuhumans will come up wit solution to the T-mist cause all the mutant geniuses, reality warps and omega level folks can't fixture it out.

Here is one, iceman freeze the cloud break into small bits and have Magick dump in Sun/limbo.

Gripping aside I have enjoyed event so far.

#12 Posted by Mark_Stephen (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

This is worth four dollars?

#13 Posted by harlequinreala (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Magento's memories acknowledge past comic events, Fatal Attractions being one of them (which means deaging, Onslaught, etc.). I see Lorna in one of those memories. But no Wanda. Does that mean Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver still are rectonned as not being his kids and not being mutants?

#14 Posted by kalorama (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Magento's memories acknowledge past comic events, Fatal Attractions being one of them (which means deaging, Onslaught, etc.). I see Lorna in one of those memories. But no Wanda. Does that mean Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver still are rectonned as not being his kids and not being mutants?

There hasn't been anything to suggest their status has been changed back. Basically, as long as Fox owns X-Men's movie rights then they're not mutants in the comics. But there's never been any indication that Wanda and Pietro's "demutanization" erased their history with Magneto. Most likely they were left out of the montage to avoid any confusion on the issue. This is a story about mutants and Inhumans and they're neither.

#15 Posted by mechhead42 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by mrkareemruiz (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: He does not need to take over his mind troll. Only get info.

#17 Posted by mrkareemruiz (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix: He took over peters mind. He can take over Magnetos

#18 Posted by Rubear (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

But no Wanda.

Look closer and you'll see her and M-Day.

#19 Posted by Batvibe12 (5580 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Wanda and Pietro are on it. Wanda is seen as her House of M form and Pietro looks like....Pietro.

Also, I know this has been retconned but I still consider Wanda and Pietro as the kids of Magneto. They need blood testing, not a spell to tell who is their bloodline. (Wanda's spell are not always accurate and she could subconsciously think Magneto isn't her father, just saying).

#20 Posted by Teerack (10703 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: He does not need to take over his mind troll. Only get info.

I wasn't being a troll I was saying it was probably the worst choice in the entire room except for Emma Frost.

#21 Posted by laabitres (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Mosaic is gonna get so played lol

#22 Posted by Bl00dwerK (957 posts) - - Show Bio

This can't end fast enough...

#23 Posted by lionman (56 posts) - - Show Bio

This series is amazing!!! Also those who are crying that the inhumans aren't helping the xmen destroy the cloud Rio overnight war clearly have never read the inhumans books.

#24 Posted by kalorama (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Wanda and Pietro are on it. Wanda is seen as her House of M form and Pietro looks like....Pietro.

Well, to be fair, the guy with the white hair could just as easily be a young Magneto (since we can't tell what he's wearing and he's not doing anything Pietro like), and the gown that Wanda was wearing during the "no more Mutants" scene in House of M isn't a standard look for her, so it may not be immediately recognizable. Plus, the drawing of the gown here doesn't quite match "House of M," they got her hair color wrong, and her face is pretty much unrecognizable.

#25 Posted by Batvibe12 (5580 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalorama said:
@batvibe12 said:

Well, to be fair, the guy with the white hair could just as easily be a young Magneto (since we can't tell what he's wearing and he's not doing anything Pietro like), and the gown that Wanda was wearing during the "no more Mutants" scene in House of M isn't a standard look for her, so it may not be immediately recognizable. Plus, the drawing of the gown here doesn't quite match "House of M," they got her hair color wrong, and her face is pretty much unrecognizable.

Well, that's true but I know that's Pietro because his hair style is unique.

#26 Posted by Batvibe12 (5580 posts) - - Show Bio

@lionman said:

This series is amazing!!! Also those who are crying that the inhumans aren't helping the xmen destroy the cloud Rio overnight war clearly have never read the inhumans books.

The thing is, the Inhumans created a mass genocide to the mutants. It's unfair that the mutants are dying win they are literally fighting for acceptance while the Inhumans spread their killing gas because "it's the only way they can live." Also, Maximus could just recreate the Terrigen Mist so that proves my statement of why the people are complaining.

"My people will not be gassed to death." - Magneto

#27 Posted by El_tio_este (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@batvibe12: Forget it, the only way for them to be magneto's children is that their mother were magda as well, but marvel is making sure these changes are permanent exploring the twins true origins in the scarlet witch comic book. You know the first scarlet witch(yep, there was another one before wanda how curious and convenient ;-) ) being their true mother and yadayada

#28 Edited by El_tio_este (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalorama: That guy could be joseph too, you know the clone of magneto. I'm just guessing

#29 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9840 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrkareemruiz: Magneto is the wrong person to invade. I don't know who Peter is?? If you mean Spider Man?? Than oh no Magneto will cast him out

#30 Edited by kalorama (252 posts) - - Show Bio

@batvibe12 said:
Well, that's true but I know that's Pietro because his hair style is unique.

Well, the hair in that drawing isn't really representative of Pietro's "unique" hairstyle (the one with the hair "horns" sticking up in front). His hair on this page is basically just generically slicked back. More significantly, in years past helmet-less Magneto was often drawn with a hairstyle basically the same as Pietro's. (John Romita Jr. and Alan Davis in particular seemed to favor it.)

#31 Edited by The_Kidd (11797 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalorama

This is a story about mutants and Inhumans and they're neither.

Then what are they?

#32 Posted by TheLurker (990 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought that was Blackneto in the thumbnail.

#33 Edited by lionman (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@batvibe12: They didnt do it to just live. They did it so their race could survive. They also didnt know it would do this to the mutants. It could have very well made them stronger as it did to quicksilver. Thats part of why this story is cool, its two races trying to achieve survival of their future. The mist is also sacred and there is no more. There are no more crystals to make it either so no maximus cant. I believe thats why the new royals series has the inhumans traveling to the kree to find more crystals. the only reason this war is happening is because emma is a psycho. Every other mutant except maybe magneto would have worked to at least contain the cloud and put it back on the moon. They just followed scott who has had his balls in emmas hand ever since jean died.

#34 Posted by lionman (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: it was the best choice for 1 reason. magnetos helmet blocks telepathy. Now that mosaic is in his head emma cant find out. neither can the cuckoos. if he picked anyone else he would have immediately been picked up by emma. He had to take his chances with mags.

#35 Posted by Batvibe12 (5580 posts) - - Show Bio

@lionman said:

@batvibe12: They didnt do it to just live. They did it so their race could survive. They also didnt know it would do this to the mutants. It could have very well made them stronger as it did to quicksilver. Thats part of why this story is cool, its two races trying to achieve survival of their future. The mist is also sacred and there is no more. There are no more crystals to make it either so no maximus cant. I believe thats why the new royals series has the inhumans traveling to the kree to find more crystals. the only reason this war is happening is because emma is a psycho. Every other mutant except maybe magneto would have worked to at least contain the cloud and put it back on the moon. They just followed scott who has had his balls in emmas hand ever since jean died.

UNCANNY INHUMANS #19

CHARLES SOULE (W) • KIM JACINTO (A)

Cover by FRAZER IRVING

IVX VARIANT BY DECLAN SHALVEY & JORDIE BELLAIRE

AN INHUMANS vs. X-MEN TIE-IN!

• Maximus the Mad, exiled Inhuman Prince, has discovered the formula for Terrigen Crystals!

Maximus can't do what now?

But the Inhumans don't even care for the mutants because if they did, they will help destroyed the cloud. It's killing people. And besides, if the cloud was destroyed, there is no more death. Terrigen is just a substances that give Inhuman-gene carriers powers.

Terrigen Cloud=death

No Terrigen Cloud= people still living.

#36 Posted by lionman (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@batvibe12: ok so thats a preview so it didnt even happen yet ....thats the thing emma is nuts and she is doing this for murder. That right there is proof that if they waited eventually a solution is found. The cloud is life for inhumans. Mutants have been murdering humans since they were created to keep their race alive. This is no different

#37 Posted by Teerack (10703 posts) - - Show Bio

@lionman said:

@teerack: it was the best choice for 1 reason. magnetos helmet blocks telepathy. Now that mosaic is in his head emma cant find out. neither can the cuckoos. if he picked anyone else he would have immediately been picked up by emma. He had to take his chances with mags.

Except for the fact Magneto is about to take control over his body seconds later.

#38 Edited by Batvibe12 (5580 posts) - - Show Bio

@lionman said:

@batvibe12: ok so thats a preview so it didnt even happen yet ....thats the thing emma is nuts and she is doing this for murder. That right there is proof that if they waited eventually a solution is found. The cloud is life for inhumans. Mutants have been murdering humans since they were created to keep their race alive. This is no different

Here's my point, mutants are endangered again. Have you read E for Extinction, House of M, and of course Death of X. It's unfair that the mutants have to go on some island like Utopia to escape hate and extinction. Mutants have to live in a hellish dimension just to escape death. The only thing mutants do is try to survive. The Inhumans could literally go to Hala, the Kree Homeworld, to find a formula or ask for help to recreate the Terrigen Crystals, but no, the Inhumans are LAZY! The mutants are fighting for their lives just to live on their planet (which the Inhumans wanted to escape from). The Inhumans are not dying, they're just not going to get powers. BTW, the humans have been murdering mutants because they were different so your point is invalid!

#39 Posted by Bob_Belafat (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad Marvel had to switch artists away from Yu in order to rush this out. Now, I find delays as frustrating as anyone else. But, the change in the artist is just jarring. In my opinion Yu is a much better artist than Garron.

#40 Posted by amadeasd (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_tio_este: I think there's still plenty of unanswered questions for them to go back to. I mean when they went to confront the High Evolutionary, he then just told them another lie. I also didn't read the Scarlet Witch series but I don't really trust anything having to do with Wanda. Too much crazy going there. I do hope they go back and at least deal with that retcon properly. I'm happy Pietro and Wanda are in his memories though. I think it's obvious it's Pietro. Though it's kinda odd he grouped Lorna and Pietro together with Wanda on a different panel.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#42 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17943 posts) - - Show Bio

@batvibe12: when he says that that inhumans would die, I think he just means that their culture would disappear.

#43 Posted by Batvibe12 (5580 posts) - - Show Bio

@batvibe12: when he says that that inhumans would die, I think he just means that their culture would disappear.

In a way, it will kill their culture, but they should learn a way to produce Terrigen Crystals or at least contain the cloud.

But, Inhumans vs. X-Men is all for a story.

#44 Edited by harlequinreala (143 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
#45 Edited by StMichalofWilson (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Mosaic, you done goofed. I can't wait for Magneto to school these new Inhumans.

#46 Posted by SmoothSanta (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

Where are the other X Teams. I want Cable to get involved, where's Hope?

Old Man Logan being taken down by a noob so easily was hard to read but acceptable, I want to see epic battles. Have Black Bolt or Ice Man go morals off for a bit.

I really hope X Men win this.

#49 Posted by Rubear (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalorama: That guy could be joseph too, you know the clone of magneto. I'm just guessing

If you'd just look more closely you'll see Joseph in different memory on another page.

#50 Posted by El_tio_este (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@rubear: Sorry I forgot to mention the guy with the long hair, just a misunderstanding.