User Lists: 0

Is that coin from Bat-cave? Lol.

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Soo she locked up wade to torture him to learn about her mother...but in the meantime...took the mantle of Deadpool for somereason ? Why would you take the mantle of the father you hate so much ?

Also, knowing how Marvel is setting Shiklah up to be the future Monster event bad-guy, she will not like what she learns even if Wade remembers or worse she might even agree with her mother.

I am wondering who will the Zenpool be though. I mean the obvious choice would be Ellie but that would be too predictable.

emers109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that Kandor?

RavenKingXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I spy with my little eye, a magneto helmet, a mysterious helmet, doc Ock arms, professor X wheelchair, captian Americas sheild, ultron said head, green arrows bow, a cyclops visor, and a shrunken city trapped in a jar.

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I spy with my little eye, a magneto helmet, a mysterious helmet, doc Ock arms, professor X wheelchair, captian Americas sheild, ultron said head, green arrows bow, a cyclops visor, and a shrunken city trapped in a jar.

"What would someone want with my father's old crap?" These are all things Maestro had. I think Deadpool 2099 is Hulk's daughter, perchance Thundra...? Maybe? Definitely Hulk's daughter though.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

@wowlock said:

Soo she locked up wade to torture him to learn about her mother...but in the meantime...took the mantle of Deadpool for somereason ? Why would you take the mantle of the father you hate so much ?

Also, knowing how Marvel is setting Shiklah up to be the future Monster event bad-guy, she will not like what she learns even if Wade remembers or worse she might even agree with her mother.

I am wondering who will the Zenpool be though. I mean the obvious choice would be Ellie but that would be too predictable.

Aww, so Deadpool's marriage with her isn't going to last?

Goellterator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont waste money on this.....

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wowlock said:

Aww, so Deadpool's marriage with her isn't going to last?

Well it highly depends on what the writer is feeling. One book, he and Shiklah are their loveable self the way they met and made them great ....on the other book, Shiklah gets a group of consorts to satisfy herself while Wade is away...not to mention the foreshadowing of ''Oh monsters should be ruling the surface ! '' narrative they keep her repeating. Soo I am scared for it really.