ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@waezi2 said:
@blues32 said:

Why is this even a thing? How can she be so stupid? Has it ever occurred to her that a prediction may come true BECAUSE of her actions? After all, her response is probably taken into account when Ulysses makes a prediction.

Actually, there was a pretty cool Luke Cage and Iron Fist tie in about that.

Iron Fist is in jail for unfair reasons, and Luke consider getting him out by breaking into the prison. He knows that it's wrong, but that doesn't change how he feels. So as he goes to the jail, just to look at it and try to get his head clear, Carol and her little gang appear and claims that they saw a future where he smashed through the prison wall, which made all the prisoners escape. Luke refuses to get arrested for something he haven't done, and a fight starts. It ends with Carol punching Luke through the prison wall, allowing all the prisoners to escape.

Carol and her allies flies home, ashamed and embarrassed. But Luke can't help but wonder if the whole thing was his fault, as he sincerely considered breaking his best pal out of the slammer.

Funny. I remember reading an issue of Deathstroke which dealt with a similar incident. Apparently, Rose now has precognitive powers. She had a vision about someone pulling up and shooting Slade, so she started swinging.

Slade then asked her if she ever thought that the person shot him because Rose started attacking people for no reason. Rose had no actual answer.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is one of the most boring events I've ever read honestly.

I find more excitement in actual Civil War letters.

Avatar image for gothicshieldagent
gothicshieldagent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first Civil War was better,I think. It's like them making Secret Wars,the first one was so much better than the second,and by far better than the more recent one. This Civil War just isn't that good,somehow. Maybe it's the writing. I liked Carol Danvers better as Ms Marvel,she was way less pompous and holier-than-thou than she is now.

Cagnazzo82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jim158 said:

I hope Carrol and Maria Hill get locked up!!

That would actually be an ending that would make this 'story arc' worth it.

Cagnazzo82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first Civil War was better,I think. It's like them making Secret Wars,the first one was so much better than the second,and by far better than the more recent one. This Civil War just isn't that good,somehow. Maybe it's the writing. I liked Carol Danvers better as Ms Marvel,she was way less pompous and holier-than-thou than she is now.

True, and she didn't cut her hair like a boy for no apparent reason.

Carol Danvers as Ms. Marvel was such a badass character.

This Carol Danvers is basically a perfect example of total character assassination. Then again, Bendis is taking a dump on all the major characters in this book... while at the same time haphazardly/sloppily promoting his own creations.

Avatar image for lactosetolerant
LactoseTolerant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: What does feminism have anything to do with this? If anything, this is marvel trying to cash in on the success of the civil war film.

CobraCommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy hell did Bendis go out of his way to make her as unlikable as possible?

Now I just wanna see her get beaten to a sad puddle of Carol pulp. I'd pay $4.99 for that. . .

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@igilistr said:
@huir said:

#FireBendis

Thats isnt enough. We need injunction to forever bann him from not only wrote conics, but even came to 20 miles neer anny comic in existence.

Seems, like rather light punishment considering what he's done to Guardians, but I guess I could live with it.

Rather, banish him from Earth.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jestersmiles: I used to like her to.... but not like this

Tony keep on telling her: "use this power to prep against threats that MIGHT happen, don't use this power to kill my friends" and her response is like "I am using this power to protect people.... by killing the superhero that save the whole freaking universe couple of time for things they never did, so next time the kid will predict something that will destroy the world, we won't have enough power to stop it and everyone will die.... sound like a great plan to me"

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@scavengerfist: I would do that, but I'm afraid he is just the herald of Galbendis, Devourer of Fandoms, and calls him here once he is out of the atmosphere.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: Oh holy smokes save the continuity! WE MUST FIGHT XD

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy hell did Bendis go out of his way to make her as unlikable as possible?

Now I just wanna see her get beaten to a sad puddle of Carol pulp. I'd pay $4.99 for that. . .

I wouldn't. I've read Carol since she appeared and I've seen her get raped, mind raped, abused and discarded and through it all up to cw1 I was always pulling for the character. She's had her body and her powers go up an down and change all over the spectrum of super powers, but until cw1 and especially now in cw2 she was written as a character who understood loyalty, honor, friendship and was even pretty bright most of the time. This Carol is powerful, but has no understanding of those concepts and has adopted a fascist approach to solving problems that you'd expect to see in Gyrich, Brand, Hill, Stryker or any of the other government types who generally act as if there is no US constitution and the legal system does not exist. Seeing this Carol be beat up wouldn't bother me much because she stopped being Carol a while back, and while I'd enjoy seeing this semi-supervillain Carol taken down there's no way such a story would be worth 4.99.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kill it. Kill it with fire

SeedSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@igilistr: I totally agree with you. Bendis is the most powerful supervilain in Marvel Universe.

roy81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They obviously booked this before ever reading the script or whatever this came from.

I can't remember the last time any of these events were good.

God Marvel,stop.

Light1150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny, when DC starts to bridge it's gaps between its characters and foster trust between them, marvel does the opposite. It's like these two companies can never be on the same page about something.

jim158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cagnazzo82: check out the cover of Captain America #8. Looks like Maria Hill is going to jail!! Carol Danvers can't be far behind with the crap she is pulling!!

Ezekael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's the 'Member Berries talking. The original Secret Wars is an awful series, only enjoyable from a nostalgic standpoint. Talk about out of character? Jim Shooter was Bendis before Bendis was a thing.

Racist Johnny Storm anyone? Not like his nephew and future (Sue was pregnant at the time) niece weren't, you know, mutants or anything.

One of many issues or plot holes... It IS better than Secret Wars II though, but that's of course like comparing getting hit between the legs with a sledgehammer to and having your jewels removed.

Hickman's Secret Wars was a masterpiece. Single best mass-crossover I can remember. Ever.

At least we can all agree Civil War II is trash ;)

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#71  Edited By Outside_85

@mark_stephen said:
@stormphoenix said:

Ok this makes NO SENSE.......If Myles saw that he was going to kill Capt. Hydra on the steps of Washington D.C....Common sense would say "DON'T GO TO WASHINGTON D.C." And what does he do he goes there why?! How did he even get there and who let him go didn't Kamal or Lady Thor take him home? So why is he in Washington?????

Oh well it's almost over anyway that's good.

That's a good point, but it can also be argued that he isn't thinking straight, that he's upset and with fascists like Carol and Hill after him there can't be many good options for the poor kid. It's telling to their characters that they are more worried about the pr problems caused by a superhero battle on the steps of the capitol and the possible consequences to them personally than they are about Spider-Man himself.

But as pointed out this is Bendis written, what ever happens, happens and given that this is marvel it'll all be forgotten in a year or so, just in time for Civil War 3, which will probably happen after X-men versus Inhumans is over.

It's hard to believe this is the same Carol Danvers I grew up loving, she used to be one of the good guys, now I wouldn't cheer for her if she were going up against just about any super villain.

I have a hunch that Miles is there now to prove he is the master of his own future, that he can be there with Captain Hydra without it ending like Ulysses predicted. If he's not, he kills Cap and a book is suddenly without a lead, if he is then Tony is proven right and Carol's approach is out the window.

jeanvaljean11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Omg Marvel. Just finnish this crap already. One more issue? Why?!

Btw. I hate how Marvel always renew universe after events and releases new series but event still have two more months to end...this is ridiculous.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omg Marvel. Just finnish this crap already. One more issue? Why?!

Two.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen said:
@stormphoenix said:

Ok this makes NO SENSE.......If Myles saw that he was going to kill Capt. Hydra on the steps of Washington D.C....Common sense would say "DON'T GO TO WASHINGTON D.C." And what does he do he goes there why?! How did he even get there and who let him go didn't Kamal or Lady Thor take him home? So why is he in Washington?????

That's a good point, but it can also be argued that he isn't thinking straight, that he's upset and with fascists like Carol and Hill after him there can't be many good options for the poor kid. It's telling to their characters that they are more worried about the pr problems caused by a superhero battle on the steps of the capitol and the possible consequences to them personally than they are about Spider-Man himself.

But as pointed out this is Bendis written, what ever happens, happens and given that this is marvel it'll all be forgotten in a year or so, just in time for Civil War 3, which will probably happen after X-men versus Inhumans is over.

It's hard to believe this is the same Carol Danvers I grew up loving, she used to be one of the good guys, now I wouldn't cheer for her if she were going up against just about any super villain.

I have a hunch that Miles is there now to prove he is the master of his own future, that he can be there with Captain Hydra without it ending like Ulysses predicted. If he's not, he kills Cap and a book is suddenly without a lead, if he is then Tony is proven right and Carol's approach is out the window.

None of them really know about Cap's turnaround, but the idea of Miles going there to prove he won't go there and kill Cap... Well he is young and that is a mistake a young man might make. Might make if he hadn't spent years wearing a costume in all sorts of strange situations. He could also just walk up to Carol and say 'Ok, take me somewhere where I'll never go near Washington', but that would imply straight thinking and I think that's not in this character. Also -and this might be the ultimate reason- Bendis wants a big ending to this story and if he has to have a character act foolishly to have that happen then that character is going to act foolishly. After all big endings sell so long as it sells what does the quality of the story matter?

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen:

I feel like Carol is going to do something stupid and it'd cause Miles and Cap to fight rather than Miles doing it himself. Miles isn't really all that dumb actually and I kinda get his reasoning. I mean, I feel like maybe its a thing they might consider being a factor, everyone seems pretty in control of themselves until someone comes along to cause a problem...namely Carol.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen:

I feel like Carol is going to do something stupid and it'd cause Miles and Cap to fight rather than Miles doing it himself. Miles isn't really all that dumb actually and I kinda get his reasoning. I mean, I feel like maybe its a thing they might consider being a factor, everyone seems pretty in control of themselves until someone comes along to cause a problem...namely Carol.

It's easy to place it all on Carol, marvel has designated her to be the villain for this version of cw and sadly it works for her since this is just a build on the fascist turn she took in cw1. She gets to do awful things to people and then cry and mope about it. If she were a younger character I could see it happening, but Carol isn't young and naive, she's old and experienced and at this point she's not thinking, just hitting anything that comes into range. To marvel I guess this shows depth, to me it just shows that they don't know any other way to make a character interesting than to turn down that characters iq. I also understand the reasoning behind Miles actions, but I don't think that they are too good. He could have just changed his costume and that would have spoiled the prediction right there.

But again the idea behind it all I think is to have one really big useless battle, pad the issue a bit and set up Civil War three.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:
@mark_stephen said:
@stormphoenix said:

None of them really know about Cap's turnaround, but the idea of Miles going there to prove he won't go there and kill Cap... Well he is young and that is a mistake a young man might make. Might make if he hadn't spent years wearing a costume in all sorts of strange situations.

He could also just walk up to Carol and say 'Ok, take me somewhere where I'll never go near Washington', but that would imply straight thinking and I think that's not in this character. Also -and this might be the ultimate reason- Bendis wants a big ending to this story and if he has to have a character act foolishly to have that happen then that character is going to act foolishly. After all big endings sell so long as it sells what does the quality of the story matter?

Is it so much of a mistake to want to prove some other guy wrong? He is a teenager after all... and this is the sort of thing a teenager would do to prove people wrong.

Bold: It's implying guilt, and thats kinda what Tony and his crew, including Miles, is pointing to in this... how can someone be guilty of something that hasn't been done?

Like this isn't Carol looking at Miles' internet past or secret diary where Miles has written about how badly he wants to kill Steve then finds plans of his to do so. It's some other guy claiming Miles will do so through his special powers that cannot really be proven or tested and Carols side acting like it's an absolute certainty.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@outside_85 said:
@mark_stephen said:
@outside_85 said:
@mark_stephen said:
@stormphoenix said:

None of them really know about Cap's turnaround, but the idea of Miles going there to prove he won't go there and kill Cap... Well he is young and that is a mistake a young man might make. Might make if he hadn't spent years wearing a costume in all sorts of strange situations.

He could also just walk up to Carol and say 'Ok, take me somewhere where I'll never go near Washington', but that would imply straight thinking and I think that's not in this character. Also -and this might be the ultimate reason- Bendis wants a big ending to this story and if he has to have a character act foolishly to have that happen then that character is going to act foolishly. After all big endings sell so long as it sells what does the quality of the story matter?

Is it so much of a mistake to want to prove some other guy wrong? He is a teenager after all... and this is the sort of thing a teenager would do to prove people wrong.

Bold: It's implying guilt, and thats kinda what Tony and his crew, including Miles, is pointing to in this... how can someone be guilty of something that hasn't been done?

Like this isn't Carol looking at Miles' internet past or secret diary where Miles has written about how badly he wants to kill Steve then finds plans of his to do so. It's some other guy claiming Miles will do so through his special powers that cannot really be proven or tested and Carols side acting like it's an absolute certainty.

But there was no time stamp involved in the vision, it could happen today, tomorrow, next week or years from now. Why rush it by going to Washington? Still you're right, he's not an adult as much as he is a kid and there really isn't a right way to handle this for Miles. If he gives himself up Carol will just keep him in prison until she decides the time of the vision is past, so there goes possible years of his life. They know who he is so he just can't take off the costume and hide in his secret id, if he runs they could use his family or friends to smoke him out, lock them up until he agrees to come in. For protection he could try leaving the planet but then Carol might sick the guardians on him. Once the prediction is made by Ulysses that's it: your guilty and Carol is going to take you down. Kid might as well go to prison or buy a grave. There was a time he might have been protected by the laws of the land and the US Constitution, but I doubt Carol (or for that matter anyone at marvel) remembers that document even exists.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But there was no time stamp involved in the vision, it could happen today, tomorrow, next week or years from now. Why rush it by going to Washington?

Still you're right, he's not an adult as much as he is a kid and there really isn't a right way to handle this for Miles. If he gives himself up Carol will just keep him in prison until she decides the time of the vision is past, so there goes possible years of his life. They know who he is so he just can't take off the costume and hide in his secret id, if he runs they could use his family or friends to smoke him out, lock them up until he agrees to come in. For protection he could try leaving the planet but then Carol might sick the guardians on him.

Once the prediction is made by Ulysses that's it: your guilty and Carol is going to take you down. Kid might as well go to prison or buy a grave. There was a time he might have been protected by the laws of the land and the US Constitution, but I doubt Carol (or for that matter anyone at marvel) remembers that document even exists.

Because otherwise Danvers and SHIELD is going to be after him up to that point. I mean it doesn't seem like Carol is respecting a 'no' from any of the people she claims to want to help. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Miles also the one who's still dreaming about getting hulk-smashed along with the Avengers? (Wouldn't be all that surprising if Miles was the secret centerpiece of this)

That is the risk everyone complying with this are running. Those resisting however run the risk of... well, death (like in Banner's case), and that these visions come true.

I think they threw it out the window way back in the first civil war when being a superhuman automatically meant you were either a problem to be dealt with or a government soldier. And lets just remember that Carol was the one who beat a friend bloody infront of her own child for resisting... costing her another young fan.

Avatar image for gothicshieldagent
gothicshieldagent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We'll agree to disagree on the first Secret Wars and my opinion on Carol Danvers stands,feminism is a separate issue. If I wanted to discuss that,I'd ask Megan Kelly.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@outside_85 said:

But there was no time stamp involved in the vision, it could happen today, tomorrow, next week or years from now. Why rush it by going to Washington?

Still you're right, he's not an adult as much as he is a kid and there really isn't a right way to handle this for Miles. If he gives himself up Carol will just keep him in prison until she decides the time of the vision is past, so there goes possible years of his life. They know who he is so he just can't take off the costume and hide in his secret id, if he runs they could use his family or friends to smoke him out, lock them up until he agrees to come in. For protection he could try leaving the planet but then Carol might sick the guardians on him.

Once the prediction is made by Ulysses that's it: your guilty and Carol is going to take you down. Kid might as well go to prison or buy a grave. There was a time he might have been protected by the laws of the land and the US Constitution, but I doubt Carol (or for that matter anyone at marvel) remembers that document even exists.

Because otherwise Danvers and SHIELD is going to be after him up to that point. I mean it doesn't seem like Carol is respecting a 'no' from any of the people she claims to want to help. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Miles also the one who's still dreaming about getting hulk-smashed along with the Avengers? (Wouldn't be all that surprising if Miles was the secret centerpiece of this)

That is the risk everyone complying with this are running. Those resisting however run the risk of... well, death (like in Banner's case), and that these visions come true.

I think they threw it out the window way back in the first civil war when being a superhuman automatically meant you were either a problem to be dealt with or a government soldier. And lets just remember that Carol was the one who beat a friend bloody infront of her own child for resisting... costing her another young fan.

It cost her an old one too. Not to mention what she did to Silver Claw. Carol before cw was a good friend to have, after cw she was the kind of friend you wouldn't turn your back on.

nanamormor90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did like first civil war it had dephts some heroes wants to be free agent other wants work with goverment but current civil war some inhuman seer saw future and everyone got into fight

yasbinfirnas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By yasbinfirnas

I have a lot to say about Civil War II. To start, its not the worst Marvel crossover event. remember Axis? But I question the whole idea of launching Civil War II when people are just getting off of Secret Wars, which reshaped the Marvel Universe completely. Now its being done again. I would've waited a year before doing something like this. That is not to say that the new Marvel Now Post-CIVIL WAR stuff isn't great, a lot of it is starting out nicely. I just don't get the strategy. The good thing though, reading through this series is, its not the usual endless dialog-led comic, even though Bendis spent 3 issues setting up the whole premise of the reason for another Civil war. I also think the title feels forced, like its some executive's bright idea to call it Civil War two to coincide with the launch of the Cap film. I don't know. Back to the story: Its actually somewhat engaging, but not world-changing. I think the premise of CW I is much more powerful and the correlation between that story and the mood of the world at the time made sense to the reader. Here, its about Science vs. prediction. Which sounds more like fact vs faith, but in a sloppy way. Again, CW II is a fun story, but its not strong enough to convince me we needed all these tie-ins and change in the status quo of the Marvel universe. It also drags on for too long. I noticed, reading it again, that its not so bad when its read all at once like a graphic novel, but when something like this stretches out for a good part of the whole year, it gets off-putting. I'm gonna finish it, because I might as well finish what I started, but this was not one of Marvel's finest moments, but it's also not its worst crossover.

If Marvel wanted to reshape its universe, it should just focus its efforts on Inhumans vs. X-Men. That could be a huge thing, which remains to be seen.

SheHulk528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome!I'm really just waiting for She Hulks series this December.

El_tio_este

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone explain me why is marvel doing all this to their own titles? ok, Bendis is f%$&Ç#@ up everything, but this is not entirely his fault (but again he is the one who tought that calling this joke ''civil war'' was a good idea) the rest of the company seems pleased with his work while the rest of us are just thinking: thank god this is almost finished. By the way, I dont really like carol as captain marvel, with all the short lived deaths of heroes(like hawkeye), they should have brought back to life the original one, Mar-vell.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It cost her an old one too. Not to mention what she did to Silver Claw. Carol before cw was a good friend to have, after cw she was the kind of friend you wouldn't turn your back on.

She has turned into the 'by the book' character, the one that follows the law regardless of how it is.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She has turned into the 'by the book' character, the one that follows the law regardless of how it is.

I don't think she's following the law as much as blindly following what ever seems to be the right thing to do, no matter who gets hurt or what gets damaged in the process. Basically she's forgotten how to think.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

I don't think she's following the law as much as blindly following what ever seems to be the right thing to do, no matter who gets hurt or what gets damaged in the process. Basically she's forgotten how to think.

I was just recalling a followup panel from the first Civil War where Carol justified what she did to Julia Carpenter as:

No Caption Provided

I would say those are the words of someone who knows they did something wrong, but needs a kind of shield to hide behind.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

End this shit show

This nonsense has been going on since Axel Alfonzo took over the reigns as Editor in Chief.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All New All Different Crap.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen said:
@outside_85 said:

I was just recalling a followup panel from the first Civil War where Carol justified what she did to Julia Carpenter as:

No Caption Provided

I would say those are the words of someone who knows they did something wrong, but needs a kind of shield to hide behind.

Agreed. Carol was mad that someone had said 'no' to her and that was more important than the law. Later on when Carol was on the run from HAMMER she put many HAMMER agents into the hospital, and they were the same type of law enforcement officers as the SHIELD agents (I think they were the same guys in different uniforms) Julia put in the hospital following much the same laws for the same type of people. There was little to no difference between Tony Stark and Norman Osborn at that point in time. I guess as Carol said beating up Julia in front of her daughter was 'her pleasure'.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: Which is worrying, because it then comes across that Carol is... in her own mind, always right. (Which undoes what I said before). But her stance might just often fall in line with the law as it is, which I think matches with her background as a military officer.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: Which is worrying, because it then comes across that Carol is... in her own mind, always right. (Which undoes what I said before). But her stance might just often fall in line with the law as it is, which I think matches with her background as a military officer.

Agreed. Problem is she is a very powerful person who as you put it 'in her own mind, always right' which to me is more a super villain way of thinking than the heroine she was.

AranhaMarcial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By AranhaMarcial

A huge mistake of continuity happened in this story involving the Inhumans. Ulysses eventually sent himself to the future of Old Logan and meets with him, who saves him from one of the Hulk's children. Logan explains that before the events leading up to his dystopic world, the Inhumans fled the Earth because Stark had taken the conflict with Danvers too far.

The Inhumans fled the Earth in Old Logan's alternate future?

First it was made clear that the world where the stories of "The Old Logan" were going was an alternate universe, ie, it is not part of the probable future, it could not even consider the heroes and villains dead today (of course, death in the stories Comics are almost always temporary).

But not only that the character's condition is different, he remembers the Red Skull of that reality he had no mental powers (or he would have detected Logan alive in his room in the middle of the trophies, he would not even need to talk to his subordinates) Of Utron, is the spider-man's granddaughter who meant that he was married (with a woman who was never even introduced with a love interest in nor a known history, but being part of his past I think she was a cop this woman if Her that was happening in the animated series of the 1990's fan kick I will have to read the story again although not many details about it). Another in that flight of the inhumans with which vehicle would they take more than 100 to 500 million individuals?

How would the Inhumans be against the royal family? Remembering the Black Ray itself appears old next to Ema Frost who is married to Doctor Destino! If Black Ray stayed, it was because there were Inhumans there with him, not to let his King is also his most powerful protective weapon behind on a trip to the unknown in a hostile galaxy!

How would they feed these people? Another they were targeted by the other alien races, believe that the Khee the Shiar and other alien races that by the way are more imperialistic, violent and cruel than there is human (one of the things that was shown in the space histories of MARVEL does not have good intelligent species) , Would they allow them to colorize worlds that they consider theirs?

And every hole in the scripts that really hurts!

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Rubear

@aranhamarcial: Heh. Yes, he ended up in a future with Old Man Logan, but not nessesary thefuture of Old Man Logan. Get it?)

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: I think it actually makes Ulysses more interesting if the 'visions' he has aren't so much visions of future but glimpses of parallel realities where heroes made different choices after those same situation as in 616, leading to 'futures' his seen. Miles killing Cap, the brief case lady being a terrorist, Stark going crazy and destroying the world etc.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@cosmoman said:

@g2_: "This event is cancer, compared to the awesome original one."

Yes, yes this event is cancerous in comparison. Also, subtle Not-So-Subtle Black shootings reference.

Lazy writing for a lazy event, smh.

I completely agree.

igilistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: "I guess as Carol said beating up Julia in front of her daughter was 'her pleasure'." you sayd. Heh, in old times this kind of behavior would be classified clearly as supervillainous. I actualy see Carol after it as villain.