Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

CAPTAIN MARVEL AND CAROL CORPS #4

(W) Kelly Sue DeConnick (A) Laura Braga (CA) David Lopez

• Captain Marvel and her team are pinned down by the Thor Corps and the squad is in no shape for a firefight.

• If they can win the battle, the Carol Corps have one way out of this mess...UP!

• They'll shoot for the stars, but what they'll find will shake their world!

Rated T+

Item Code: JUL150751In Shops: 9/23/2015SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

What's with her terrible haircut?!

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

@lordrequiem: Yea, her entire look is a bit odd, and hard to get used to. Not sure why she looks this way and different in A-force

TrueMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordrequiem: Yea, her entire look is a bit odd, and hard to get used to. Not sure why she looks this way and different in A-force

It's not the same Carol i'm pretty sure. Since this is battleworld spin-off, i'm pretty sure this is a different universe carol.

But why the author chose for her too look like a slightly feminine looking man, I have no idea

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrfuzzynutz: They are two completely different Carol Danvers, from different Reigns :)

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still wonder if there is any point to this story. The little mini-universes everyone inhabits are going to be destroyed or absorbed in the reboot aren't they?

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: They way these stories seem to be concluding and converging. The heroes of these 'main issues' are going to be the main force behind the plot to topple The Doom Godtm with Reed Richards and other old world life-rafters acting as their ring-leaders.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No Caption Provided

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@mark_stephen: They way these stories seem to be concluding and converging. The heroes of these 'main issues' are going to be the main force behind the plot to topple The Doom Godtm with Reed Richards and other old world life-rafters acting as their ring-leaders.

Convoluted way to go for a reboot but I guess it works for them. Personally I like Doom being in charge, I think he's the best marvel has.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: Perhaps, but it has been pretty entertaining and well written so far which is what matter the most in the end.

I have to admit that I was a bit hesitant at first to see Doom as the 'big bad' in all out marvel comics-wide event but it has worked really well so far.

Ultra_beleco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I must admit. I like this bizarre costume a lot. A lot more than the actual version.

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrfuzzynutz: well, it's not cleary explained in to the single mini-series, but any Reigns of the Battleworld came from a different universe, so it's possible the so called "Dupe Effect" [as they name it into "Marvel Zombies" Battleworld mini-serie]. So the Carol Danvers from the Reings of Arcadia [A-Force], is different from the Carol Danvers of the Field of Hala [Carol Corps] and from the Carol Danvers of The Warzone [Civil War] :) and so on for any character

But if you are reading the main Secret Wars story you know that there is the ORIGINAL also into the Battleworld, a so called "heresy", now [if I remember] prisoner in to Bar Sinister Domain

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinikettu: Despite me grievances about the delays ruining the story for me ( just have to reread once its completed, problem solved) Doom has been great because, he isn't 1 dimensional. He is actually fair, but stern. It just isn't a natural order of things and as such their will be a conflict from the surviving heroes to make things 'right'

But honestly, as far as alternate universes go, there is no reason why things couldn't remain as they are, it truly isn't a bad life that was created.

Avatar image for brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie
brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen: This is what I'm realizing as a lot of the series are starting to come to an end. It's pretty clear none of them are going to matter in the long term (or even to the main SW plot) so it's a lot harder to care about them (for me, at least) now.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mark_Stephen

@mark_stephen: This is what I'm realizing as a lot of the series are starting to come to an end. It's pretty clear none of them are going to matter in the long term (or even to the main SW plot) so it's a lot harder to care about them (for me, at least) now.

I think they'll be a lot more enjoyable in a few years when I pay a dollar for them. Since they won't matter anyway I'm not sure why I'd want to pay full price.