Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

CAPTAIN AMERICA SAM WILSON #9

(W) Nick Spencer (A/CA) Angel Unzueta

STANDOFF Epilogue!

• With Steve Rogers back as Cap, Sam struggles to find his place. Can the country handle two Captain Americas?

Rated T

Item Code: MAR160766 In Shops: 5/4/2016 SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Haha, so she's more scared of She-Hulk and Daredevil than Doctor Doom and Red Skull?

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think its time they bring the US Agent costume back and let Sam take that over... while its stupid to have 2 Caps, its not stupid to have more then one star spangled avenger...

Avatar image for 51stpresidentofplanetneutral
51stPresidentofPlanetNeutral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Honestly, what difference does it make that there's two Caps? There were essentially two Caps when U.S. Agent was running around, who also looked almost exactly like Steve Rogers, so it doesn't really make much of a difference. If anything, it's more of the same; two characters who are a lot alike, but differ on key issues and preferred methods, and also approach difficult situations in very different ways.

Two Caps. One Cap. Seventy-five Caps. It makes literally no difference. It's essentially the same principle that the Green Lantern Corps has been coasting on for years. Earth may have more than one Green Lantern, but what makes them different is how they deal with enemies, their at-home lives, their civilian identities, how they address sensitive issues, their ideological standpoints, and their personal standards.

mikey776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Hill can just walk away without getting in trouble that sucks

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, what difference does it make that there's two Caps? There were essentially two Caps when U.S. Agent was running around, who also looked almost exactly like Steve Rogers, so it doesn't really make much of a difference. If anything, it's more of the same; two characters who are a lot alike, but differ on key issues and preferred methods, and also approach difficult situations in very different ways.

Two Caps. One Cap. Seventy-five Caps. It makes literally no difference. It's essentially the same principle that the Green Lantern Corps has been coasting on for years. Earth may have more than one Green Lantern, but what makes them different is how they deal with enemies, their at-home lives, their civilian identities, how they address sensitive issues, their ideological standpoints, and their personal standards.

I agree.

DrThanos91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

I honestly want sam to stay as Cap for a while(maybe until 2017),I mean when Steve returned,he told bucky to stay as captain America for awhile,so hows this any different,we know he will be back but a different take on the mantle is what we need,and I like sams struggle and journal as Captain America especally in the modern era,and for those who say"yes my captain america is back" or"the real captain is back" settle down and enjoy the Captain Falcon lol